Obama Nominates Supporter Of Cop Murderer To Head DOJ Civil Rights Division

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Well, I suppose this is to be expected for a president I coin, "The Great Divider". We all already know how Obama marched with a "New Black Panther" party member who wants death for all cracker babies. Just when you think it can't get any worse, then we get this... Anyone with even a hint of prejudice should be entirely out of the question, let alone supporting a cop killer.

So what will he do for the American citizens if he becomes the head of the DOJ? Adegbile has made it clear he does not believe civil rights apply to whites. Now who else have I accused of the same exact thing? Oh yeah another Obama appointee, Eric Holder. Are we seeing a pattern here yet? When will the American citizens say ENOUGH! If Adegbile makes it, I think this will be the end of Obama.

What is Obama doing, arming up for a race war?

One of those unapologetic supporters is former NAACP Legal Defense Official Debo P. Adegbile, who has worked tirelessly to free guilty murderer Abu-Jamal from prison. President Obama has nominated Adegbile to head the Department of Justice Civil Rights Division as an assistant attorney general to replace radical Tom Perez, who is now the Secretary of Labor. Adegbile is sure to continue carrying out the radical racial agenda of President Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder with the weight of the law behind him.

This is who Adegbile has tirelessly fought to get out of jail. The Supreme court even threw out his case.

In 1982, former Black Panther Mumia Abu-Jamal was convicted of murdering Philadelphia Police Officer Daniel Faulkner. Abu-Jamal never denied the killing during his trial. He, and his supporters, are still unapologetic for Faulkner’s death.

As Faulkner tried to arrest Abu-Jamal’s brother during a traffic stop, Abu-Jamal shot the policeman once in the back and then stood over him and shot him four more times at close range, once directly in the face. Multiple eyewitnesses were present during the crime.

“The question of Abu-Jamal’s guilt is not a close call,” according to John Fund. “Two hospital workers testified that Abu-Jamal confessed to them: ‘I shot the motherf***er, and I hope the motherf***er dies.’ His brother, William, has never testified to his brother’s innocence even though he was at the scene of the crime. Abu-Jamal himself chose not to testify in his own defense.”

Obama Nominates Cop Killer Advocate to Head DOJ Civil Rights Division

edit on 9-1-2014 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   

elouina
Well, I suppose this is to be expected for a president I coin, "The Great Divider". We all already know how Obama marched with a "New Black Panther" party member who wants death for all cracker babies. Just when you think it can't get any worse, then we get this... Anyone with even a hint of prejudice should be entirely out of the question, let alone being a cop killer.

Actually he's a very educated man, show me a single bit of evidence showing he's a 'cracker baby killer'. --- sorry just realised that bit wasn't about Mumia, although I still would like a source the this new black panther movement guy!

So what will he do for the American citizens if he becomes the head of the DOJ? Adegbile has made it clear he does not believe civil rights apply to whites.

Evidence?

In 1982, former Black Panther Mumia Abu-Jamal was convicted of murdering Philadelphia Police Officer Daniel Faulkner. Abu-Jamal never denied the killing during his trial. He, and his supporters, are still unapologetic for Faulkner’s death.

Not true he pleaded not guilty.

As Faulkner tried to arrest Abu-Jamal’s brother during a traffic stop, Abu-Jamal shot the policeman once in the back and then stood over him and shot him four more times at close range, once directly in the face. Multiple eyewitnesses were present during the crime.

The court case was a mess, they got the most racist judge they could find and a prosecutor who put more black men to death than any other case combined. Also, eye witnesses are not always reliable, especially through a white racist Americans mind since 'they all look the same'

“The question of Abu-Jamal’s guilt is not a close call,” according to John Fund. “Two hospital workers testified that Abu-Jamal confessed to them: ‘I shot the motherf***er, and I hope the motherf***er dies.’ His brother, William, has never testified to his brother’s innocence even though he was at the scene of the crime. Abu-Jamal himself chose not to testify in his own defense.”

That is not the language that seems in line with anything Mumia has or would ever say...

Here is a clip of the kind of language that Mumia is accustomed to.

Does that sound like someone who would say ‘I shot the motherf***er, and I hope the motherf***er dies.’, that just sounds like a stereotypical black gang member would say.

There were wayyyyyy too many political reasons they needed an excuse to put down the black panther movement, they had to finally find a way to pin something horrendous on them (like killing a cop). Whilst I am fully open to the possibility that he did it, I don't pretend to have the true series of events, my point is, make sure you look at the other side of the story before you judge and you also judge based on racist people opinions, not wise.

Edit: Oh yeah, they also barred all black people from the jury (something that should be unspeakable) and left only known racists on the panel, I highly doubt that court case reflected a true series of events.
edit on 9-1-2014 by iRoyalty because: (no reason given)
edit on 9-1-2014 by iRoyalty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The op obviously knows nothing about this mans case. This man should be given a retrial.

On December 6, 2005, the Third Circuit Court admitted four issues for appeal of the ruling of the District Court

1. in relation to sentencing, whether the jury verdict form had been flawed and the judge's instructions to the jury had been confusing;
2. in relation to conviction and sentencing, whether racial bias in jury selection existed to an extent tending to produce an inherently biased jury and therefore an unfair trial (the Batson claim);
3. in relation to conviction, whether the prosecutor improperly attempted to reduce jurors' sense of responsibility by telling them that a guilty verdict would be subsequently vetted and subject to appeal; and
4. in relation to post-conviction review hearings in 1995–6, whether the presiding judge, who had also presided at the trial, demonstrated unacceptable bias in his conduct.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by iRoyalty

The OP smelled like a little white dominionism at work. Thanks for saving me the research time this morn. h/t ATS!

When can citizens start using self-defense arguments in court against these terrorists? When do we force these bastards to go out of pocket on these civil settlements? They are ruining this country and taking food out of people's mouths doing it. evil.

They told us Jihadists were the threat but we have dangerous, subversive traitors living right down the street in midst. You probably wave to them as you go to work. Am I the only one that thinks this is odd?

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Thanks elouina, for the OP, yes we have seen how divided the divider really is, one of the worst president that this nation is facing even with the tag of been the first African American to reside in the white house, even his biggest legacy is nothing but a scam to the working class.

He seems to care about the blacks and poor but only to shower them with bread crumbs of gift at the expenses of the working class while increasing the welfare state.

His appointees seems to follow the same pattern of division he showed all along during his presidency, from members of his cabinet with links to the muslim brotherhood to a brother that is been prove to been supporting radicals in the middle east with photos to show how close he is to them.

Eric holder Scandals, well is nice to see the enforcer of laws in the nation been such a great example.

Q&A on Scandals and Eric Holder

blog.heritage.org...

Top ten Obama scandals,

Links between Muslim Brotherhood and Obama administration

www.voltairenet.org...

The Top 20 Obama Administration Scandals

www.westernfreepress.com...

Then, the clear scandals that surround many of those close to him appointed by him to higher places in the government.

The list is clear of recycle trash that seems to be the norm these days within the white house, as the closes members of President Obamas cabinet.

I always say and will keep insisting that Obama is nothing than a muslim that was pushed into the white house to destroy America and divided more than already is.

Is nice how the present administration reward bad behavior with positions of power within our government to govern the people, sounds more to me like nothing but payback for a job well done and that is what every second term president does, screw the nation more while paying back and reward those closes to them.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

So...Supporters of cop killers are only bad when they work for BarryO?
Or was this cop one of those type that like to douse little girls with industrial size canisters of tear gas?
Dunno, this could fall either way.
What if the alleged cop killer was standing his ground against an unconstitutional act?
I would call that patriotism.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

While I don't fault your OP, it has to be said that Obama will pick those with whom align themselves to his own ideology.

The same as if President Palin would.

Or President Bunny-Face.

The point is, all political appointments will reflect the same ideology as the person who appoints them.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

even with the tag of been the first African American to reside in the white house

Obama is 1/2 white.
His mother being from Kansas.
en.wikipedia.org...

There are possibly 6 Presidents before Obama that were of mixed race.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Still history books will tag him "the first Black American president in the white house" . Because that sells historically and is easier to remember, been of mix race means nothing today as more than half of American citizens are mixed, but as a president, well that is another story.

top topics

join