It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings & Salutations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I am new to ATS, though I have been reading behind the scenes for over a year, if not more. I cannot gauge how often I will post, as I am not one for debate, and, knowing myself, tend more towards the emotional side of things.

My deepest wish is for peace on earth and absolute love for one's fellow man. . .as simplistic as that sounds, I do believe it would solve many of the world's ills that we see and experience today. Just because division is there to separate us, does not mean that we cannot choose to rise above our base reactions.

I love the collection of topics herein and am looking forward to reading more wisdom from my fellow members.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MoonBlossom

Welcome, you already have a beautiful name and avatar, and I'm glad to give you your first flag.

Posting about things you know that you think would be useful for others to know, and posts to ask questions about things you've always wondered about, as well as giving your opinions - emotional, factual, or just musing - on any issue you wish, will find other like-minded people as well as those who disagree with you.

The search engine (you have to navigate through the symbols, and learn what ropes lead where. I don't think anyone here knows all the nooks and anti-nooks) will help find your favorite topics, but you know that from reading here for a year. Now you will be read by those swimming on the outside!

Enjoy your experience, and again, welcome!
edit on 9-1-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Welcome to a like minded individual. Lovely choice of username. Enjoy your time here. We don't bite...usually.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

I love your signature at the bottom, I can see already that you will be a very welcome addition to the ongoing debates

Welcome to the madness

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Thank you for the kind words of welcome. Honestly I don't think I know anything for certain, whilst certainly thinking about everything - if that makes one lick of sense. As for posting my musings, I might need another 24 hours in the day! lol One thing is clear, there is NO shortage of topics that might spark my interest. Appreciate the advice and I can't wait to follow my whimsy.

reply to post by AccessDenied

Thank you for the warm welcome, your avatar is gorgeous! You got me - the biters I fear, but, as with anything in life, taken with a grain of salt.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by iRoyalty

Thank you, I really do feel welcome already! The quote under your username - I concur completely. I am excited to see that there are very many "like minds" in these parts so soon. . .

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Bless up and welcome!

Hope ya do post your thoughts! Gentle people needed here very goodly!

Happy 2014 to you and your Family.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
greetings fellow earthling

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Glad you joined. You sound like me..I tend to not debate...I'm too sensitive and lack knowledge

Hope you enjoy your stay here and have a welcome cheesecake

Peace and love is what I promote and I sure wish more people would love ...

Peace to you new one ~~>>
-nat the blue eyed cat-

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Welcome hope you enjoy yourself here. Oh and to give you the heads up AD does bite most of the time.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Welcome, soul cousin.

As others have stated, I love your username and avatar, and your signature. I get a "good feeling" from you already.

Here is some advice while visiting the threads. I try to practice this, but sometimes I run into such a negative soul that I have a hard time keeping it in practice.

This place will definitely test you!! I look forward to seeing you on the boards.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Welcome to the weird and wonderful world that be ATS...

You have the best username I have seen yet...!!

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

reply to post by BlackMustang

reply to post by fluff007

Thank you for stopping in and making me feel welcome!

reply to post by Revolution9

Thank you! Blessings to you as well & all good things for 2014 to you and yours.

reply to post by natalia

Kindred spirits, pleased to meet you. Clearly we both have a penchant for those of the feline persuasion as well. Also, you totally had me at cheesecake.

reply to post by sled735

Thank you for the kind words. . .I will try to be worthy of such. Awesome advice and a reminder I will take to heart!
*in place of the heart emoticon which should go here.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

MoonBlossom, welcome to ATS Namaste

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Thank you Ophiuchus 13, keep shining that beautiful light!

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MoonBlossom

Ms. Moon? This is a test. Ive been sending you the private emails separated by paragraphs...and sentences like this message here.

Let me know if you receive them this way as it looks here...otherwise its a wall of text...and you need to get that other thing going soon! Let me know please?

MS

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

MS, I've been receiving your pms just fine, all paragraphs have separation.

The other thing is done, pls check your pms.

MB

top topics

join