It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Thoughts on the Universe and Time Travel.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
So for my debut post I thought I might 'pop my cherry' and come out with a big bang. Go for the 'jugular', with seemingly impossible and mysterious subject matter of the Universe and Time.

This is not a post where I am going to present 'facts' to anyone it will be me sharing some thoughts I had which I found interesting to play around with so to speak. I am not saying this is real or this is how it is and only how it is, I can merely share my interpretation of the thoughts as best that I can articulate them into words.

So first of all I picture the basic structure of the Universe something like a circle with a 'hourglass' shape inside the boundaries. This 'hourglass' moves around the circle like hands on a clock with the middle of the 'hourglass' the center of this 'clock', this would be the central 'black hole' in the Universe.
So one half the 'hourglass' is always opposite to the other. Now picture this shape in 3D.

Each 'V' shape on the 'hourglass' is a giant vortex. One half of this is the Universe we are discovering, the physical matter side, with galaxies, solar systems and planets with life.
The other side of the 'hourglass V' is giant vortex also but it would be plasma or energy is the best description I could label it.
Now the 'plasma' side sort of bubbles up like soapy water. This side is basically data being stored in these bubbles. These bubbles would represent the 'astral plains' and there are many.

Now for the time travel part.
If someone invents time travel in the future, and I believe they will, they will accelerate the rate of 'bubble production' on the other side. If one side expands the other side will have to keep up to maintain balance of the total spinning 'hourglass'.
Each time a time traveler moves they create another 'bubble' on the 'plasma' side which gives them a completely new physical realty. What the physical side looks like is just purely perspective, a complete 'real' physical hologram of the 'bubble' on the other side so there can be many different versions of it.
Here is the problem The bubbles froth as they do faster and faster with time travel and each individual 'hologram' representation of the bubbles has to expand physically to keep up with the complete Universe effect. This effect causes the physical side to experience unstable qualities.

These were just some thoughts I had, I really do not expect anyone to make much sense of it.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Its really bright in the past.

edit on 9-1-2014 by muSSang because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by muSSang

There is no time or space.
Time and space are made of dream stuff - mind - words telling stories now.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Well............Didn't read this post but I'm responding here because I'm too drunk to figure out how to do my own post. . . BUT! It's good but short stuff. I believe the MEANING OF LIFE---- yes, the almighty "meaning of life"--- is "HAPPINESS". What DON'T YOU DO to experience happiness? You eat, you sleep, you dance.... because it makes you feel good. A.K.A. Happy. The meaning of life is happiness, the means of life is freedom. What say you?

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   

POTUSwitaMOTUS
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Well............Didn't read this post but I'm responding here because I'm too drunk to figure out how to do my own post. . . BUT! It's good but short stuff. I believe the MEANING OF LIFE---- yes, the almighty "meaning of life"--- is "HAPPINESS". What DON'T YOU DO to experience happiness? You eat, you sleep, you dance.... because it makes you feel good. A.K.A. Happy. The meaning of life is happiness, the means of life is freedom. What say you?

How do you eat? Where does the food come from?
Where do you sleep? Of course you can be happy without security, but if you eating well chances are you are accumulating things well and will need security.
Happiness is only one side of the freedom coin. Work and responsibility are the other is what I say.
Anyway thanks for posting and you are on your way to figuring out how to make your very own someday.

new topics

top topics

join