It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just had a sighting - UFO "dimmed out".

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
its sounds to me as you observed a genuine unidentified flying object. Great detail.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Auricom Hello! I had the same exact experience in April 2009 at 6:30 am in Columbia SC area. I had just put my child in grade school on the school bus. I walked across the street from my driveway, the dog was doing her business on the corner while I was looking up at the stars. Two stars were posing with a real star. I kept staring thinking they were weird somehow. Too bright, too close to the earth, probably in the atmosphere. The two Orbs are unknown in size, or proximity to the Earth, or each other. After feeling compelled to look at them for five seconds, the orbs moved in a 90 degree arc and blinked out in sync together. I stood there thinking: I guess all those TV shows on cable are trying to tell us all something for real. (Soft disclosure.) I walked back up to the house and went inside and drew a picture then went up and told my husband who was in the shower. He was a complete unbeliever, but he knows I wasn't lying. I put it on my desk and forgot about it for a month until I cleaned my desk off. Then the questions started rolling in....It was a really hard idea to accept. I felt like I was going nuts. I did have nightmares, anxiety and fear, slept with a nightlight on, pet in the room. The realization ideas were huge from this. Realizing the gob lies to us, society is weird and unaccepting, and that someone unknown is here etc... I questioned everything I knew in life.

edit on 27-3-2015 by frugal because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join