It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christie's Staffers Created Traffic Jam for Political Revenge, Emails Suggest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Christie shutdown the George Washington Bridge for political revenge email's indicate...kind of funny but expect lawsuits and much bigger play on this story in the day's to come. The story is on Drudge.

A shocking new report suggests that New Jersey Governor Chris Christie’s staffers were involved in causing a traffic jam on the George Washington Bridge out of revenge.

For four days, lanes at the GW Bridge from Fort Lee, New Jersey were closed, leaving commuters stuck for hours. They were told it was part of a traffic study. New emails and texts have surfaced showing that members of Christie’s staff were trying to exact revenge on Fort Lee Mayor Mark Sokolich (D) for refusing to endorse the Republican governor for reelection.

Traffic Jam

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Sounds like Christie was set up.

I bet he has an infiltrator.

Somebody's was thinking ahead and got nervous.

Hillary works like that.

This one won't be the last one.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I don't like Christie at all and I lean to the middle-right. I feel like he is being groomed as the Republican "Romney" for the next election. He is their choice and no other choice will be seriously considered. I don't see this as a set up because that only happens to candidates that don't meet the approval of the main-stream Republican party.

new topics

join