It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Warming. Hotter Summers = Colder Winters. GET IT>>??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
This global warming thing is a wash. The very name is moronic, maybe they should call it, "Local here and there warming"

I don't know where your getting your data but it looks like its from Al gores E-reader since you want to make this a political issue rather than an issue about facts.

Try these, better sources, better information, less agenda, an informative and non-biased look at these 'natural factors' that drive our climate. You can check the comments section of the videos for all the links, or you can just rant on and ignore the fact that most of these 'scientist' have not a clue what they are talking about or how to put their data into any meaningful perspective.

Personally Im tired of liberals being unable to have any kind of conversation without making it to be political or thinking the entire world and all perspectives come from the USA.

But ya know, go along with the people that call for global warming, the ones that want to play god and truly destroy things with weather modification and thier ignorance.

What people really think about global warming and weather modification

Or you can look at the data and reports from the people you say claim global warming, geo-engineering, and enviormentaly damaging li-ion batteries are the way to go.....

Cliemate Extremes

Maybe is just that you're confused about the difference between weather and cliemate, and how those terms are misused in order to skew data?

Cliemate Vs Weather

I'd say its in your best interest to try and get outside your political bubble and look at the issue from the human angle and not get into a hissy fit when you happen to hear a Rush Limbaugh sound clip or what ever set you off to being with. Anyway like most 'people' Im far less interested in garbage propaganda, but sensical steps to preserve our environment are always welcome. I think investing time in money into cleaning up trash and chemical spills and better disposal techniques are far better for the earth then trying to pump co2 into the ground, or pumping tons of radioactive dust into the air making batteries for prius cars which have no way of being recycled.

Can you honestly say it's as simple as "Hot summer = cold winter" the very statement is completely contradictory and factually baseless. We didn't have a 'hot summer' here in North America but we are having a very cold winter. Maybe you should look at the records we have set for precipitation globally since the warming stopped. You might find that to contradict to your reasoning as well. I don't see anyone denying climate change, I see several people arm waving about a topic they don't understand at all, the result of which negatively impacts us all.

Edit: It's quite interesting to see that these videos are a few years old and predicted exactly what we just saw. A weakening of the jet stream causing a break in the polar vortex. You can go a step farther and take note of the 1.2 X-class solar flair that rebuffed the jet stream and ended the extreme cold snap we were having rather suddenly as further proof. While minor it will be interesting see if this trend continues into the future.

Open eyes, open mind.
edit on 13-1-2014 by vind21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I'll add this as an addendum.

It's a video released today going right to the heart of this topic. And I'll just directly link the pentagon article being referenced.

Abrupt Cliemate Change scenario

edit on 13-1-2014 by vind21 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join