It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello friends

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Hello friends. I have decided to come to this forum with some hesitation. I am a man who is used to secrecy, used to keeping my head down. My work has always required this, for the safety of myself, but mostly for my family. However, in the spring of 2002, my wife went to pick up our two children at school, James and Olivia. She never returned. While it pains me to write it, I have now accepted that she is gone from my life. Forever.

I have had over two years to reconcile myself to this. Through these most painful years of my life I have only been kept sane by my work. Only by losing myself in my research have I managed to survive this ordeal. Now, I have decided now that my work and my research is far too important to keep secret. It has been clear to me that I must have been getting too close to the truth.

And so I offer myself and all my research to you, my friends. I have read this forum for a long time, and it is clear to me this is one of the last havens of truth in our blind world. I offer you my hello, and all my research is at your command. I hope together we can spread the truth.

I am Dr. Harold Jeheb. Please call me Harry.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I am truly sorry for your loss
I hope you are able to find solace in the truth of the board

Welcome to ATS
Enjoy your stay with us. We are glad to have you

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Are you the recluse DR HJ? I have read many essays published ina local underground Zine that are very informative and eerily depict the local creatures described in legends by the local native population. Perhaps you can share your research on reptilian species if indeed you are the man I hope you to be

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Thank you all for your warm welcome. I knew that I would find a home here.

Kings Knight mare: I have indeed posted essays, under the nom de plume of Dr HJ. For obvious reasons I couldn't use my full name in the past. It is most gratifying to learn that at least some of my work has been read.

I hope to add my knowledge to the already vast bank of it here. I am amazed at the extent of knowledge on this forum, and look forward to contributing and collaborating with everyone here.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Dr Jeheb
unfortunatly, I have never had the pleasure of reading any of your articles. If I may ask, what information or topics have you covered? Could you provide some links? I love reading stuff outside of ATS that other members have contributed.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Kidfinger: To be honest, I am not sure where online they are precisely. I merely sent copies of my papers to friends, and they were kind enough to put them online. I will contact them to find out if they know where the articles may still be.

I only have copies on paper at the present. I will be working hard in the next few weeks to get much of my research online. I do not trust the security on computers, and thus have never wanted my research to be on one. I have only worked on paper. As I manage to get it transferred to the computer, I will post it.

Sorry I can't be more helpful at present.

And please, call me Harry.

LL1

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Enjoy your time at/on ATS. You will find many here that are truly
supportive.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Dr Jeheb, I�m glad you decided to join us. As LL1 said you will find ATS members to be supportive group of people all searching for truth in a wide variety of subjects. I�m sure your contributions will be well received and appreciated. Again welcome aboard.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
sounds like a bunch of crap to me. he's been asked 2 questions and so far has overlooked both of them. he can't provide any links or proof that it is Dr. JH. I'm sorry but he hasn't said anything except being very vague, which is not uncommon on the board.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Harry as you see we have all kinds here, just watch where you step some of us are not quite house trained YET

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Ease up kisorrell, it�s an introduction.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I applaud your skepticism, kisorrell. Never lose that, it is a trait that has always served me well. I hope in time to earn your trust.

And I apologize for not responding to the second of the questions. I assume you meant about what my work has focused on? Primarily I have a background in physiology. I have extensively studied the behaviour and anatomy of reptiles and amphibians. I confess a mild dabbling in politics, and I have attempted to draw parallels between reptilian behaviour and that of the governments of today. It is a topic I find fascinating. I hope to have my first thesis up in a couple of days.

Can I help you with anything else?

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
introductions should be left to general chatter and not for the forums that are supposed to be for informational purposes or discussion. I've had some interesting topics that were moved from this board to general and we can leave an introduction on here? hmmm
is ATS a part of the government too? Controlling important topics that some may overlook? Filtering information right before our eyes?

double tongue!

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kisorrell
introductions should be left to general chatter and not for the forums that are supposed to be for informational purposes or discussion. I've had some interesting topics that were moved from this board to general and we can leave an introduction on here? hmmm
is ATS a part of the government too? Controlling important topics that some may overlook? Filtering information right before our eyes?

double tongue!

Hmm, having an introduction in Introductions. Sounds about right to me.

top topics

join