It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fate of Ark of the Covenant Revealed in Hebrew Text

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Crakeur
Finding the Ark would be an incredible thing.

There are a lot of artifacts -- mythical or not -- still possibly out there that would be fun to find. Shiva's bow, the capstone to the Great Pyramid, The Emerald Tablets of Hermes Trismegistus, etc.

I wonder if the value of something makes it less likely or more likely to survive through the ages. People would want to keep and hide and protect something valuable. But then other people (like the Taliban) would want to steal it or destroy it.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
When it's found, the Messiah has returned ?

I imagine that the arc is found by someone, who will also be able to use the power of the arc. Since armies that had the arc, couldn't be defeated, and that around the arc, a lot of people die, showing symptoms of radiation sickness.

So the arc is probably an ancient nuclear device or something. It would be awesome to learn some more about human history, but I'm not really waiting for it to be found though. The following events, will probably include nuclear wars or something like it.

Cool article though.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Sinter Klaas
I imagine that the arc is found by someone, who will also be able to use the power of the arc. Since armies that had the arc, couldn't be defeated, and that around the arc, a lot of people die, showing symptoms of radiation sickness.

1 Samuel ch4 is a famous example of an army holding the ark and yet being defeated.
I think the moral is that the ark was not power in itself. It just symbolised the help that God gave, and if he withdrew his help the ark by itself would do them no good.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Crakeur

If, however, upon opening the Ark, there was some Raider's type pyrotechnics and the people opening the Ark were given crazy powers or enlightenment. Then it would be proof of God.

Its wonderful that legends such as this allow us to speculate.

Personally I bieleve that there is a esoteric aspect to the legend rarther than a physical one.

What that may be; I still have to travel down that rabbit hole!..

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Has that church in Ethiopia that says the ark is inside been debunked? Seems to me it is probably there and why not. How else did a Jewish community come to rise there?

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I think it is being hidden in the Vatican archives in Italy. That would be the best place IMO to keep it hidden until the time of the return discussed in the text in the OP.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I have heard two separate reports that the Ark had already been found. The first was in 2000/2001, then more recently again there were reports that the ark was found. The l report said that it had been found in an old storage rom that was located below the Temple Mt

Text

edit on Jan/Wed/2014 by Pejay because: (no reason given)

edit on Jan/Wed/2014 by Pejay because: misspelled word

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join