It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have people had enough

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
A guy in England tells the police he pisses o them and their laws,

edit on 1/8/2014 by 12m8keall2c because: fixed video embed

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

First link never worked

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I really enjoyed that. Too bad he probably won't be around long enough to lead others but maybe his example will. And yes lots of people everywhere have had enough.

Local govt. went up on my taxes after I sold a third of my property to pay the previous year's taxes. They increased water and garbage collection fees to make up for loss in population due to people moving away due to lack of jobs. Fed/state support people who won't work but can't find work for those who would. And so on... It's all nuts; not like what I remember from 40+yrs ago.
edit on 8-1-2014 by toidiem because: edit

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The guy is obviously in need of some professional help and pretty quick I would think.
Once you are daft enough, angry enough or whatever, that you start talking in this way about obtaining illegal firearms and explosives you are on a slippery slope with the law.
If the law doesn't do what it needs to do and he causes harm or worse to innocent 3rd parties, as opposed to just collateral intrusion with his CCTV a cameras they will face a barrage of criticism and potential legal action.
If this guy remains at liberty for much longer I will be surprised, posting this vid. on here has given them, all the evidence they need, and no doubt there is a long saga, not yet out in the open, telling a fuller story.
Would you want to be the next, unarmed, cop to,knock on this idiots door?
Glad he is not my neighbour.
In the US, SWAT would have been through the door by now just to arrest the clown and stop him obtaining guns and explosives. Remember folks, he has clearly stated his intent, and if you believe he is sane that makes things worse.
People like this guy are why you cannot hold firearms any longer in the UK. Not that we could ever hold assault weapons mind.
S&F to the cop for his patience and professionalism

Shame on any supporting this man and his threats.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Shuftystick
The guy is obviously in need of some professional help and pretty quick I would think.
Once you are daft enough, angry enough or whatever, [snip]

No reason to think he's insane, just angry as you say.

S&F to the cop for his patience and professionalism

I agree with that - very professional and restrained. Unfortunately the cops are pawns that are being used to carry out an agenda (there are whole forum sections here devoted to these subjects).

Shame on any supporting this man and his threats.

I think you missed the point (refer to the title). IMO, the thread isn't about this one man, he was just an extreme example. I think he would be a lot less likely to lash out if he had more support from his countrymen. The way things are, anyone who stands up, stands out, because most people just sit back and take it.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
When you look out the window and see people in the streets, then it's safe to assume they have had enough. This guy might not have had enough coffee that morning or something.

MOTF!

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
A lot of people say they hate the way things are, and want a big revolution of some kind, but they never have a detailed, workable plan for an obviously better alternative.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Yup, because everything is fine all over the world. Rainbows and unicorns abound.

There are no problems, the government, local, federal, crown, state, city. village governments have your best interest at heart, and wish to do nothing but cater to your every whim on bubble-wrapping and duct taping anything dangerous that might harm you, your children. They believe that everyone should have a catered life, where they are the only ones you need to rely on.

It's safe, because they say so. If there's a problem, just call the police.
You don't need privacy, share everything with us, you have no reason to hide.
Trust our mandates, laws, and edicts. It's for your own benefit and good, we know whats best for you.

Don't get angry with us, we know better then you how to manage your life.

/sarc off..

I understand his anger, and i am across the pond.

I'm glad to see you all are happy with being slaves to a system that does not benefit US, OUR children, OUR family, OUR wealth or OUR way of life. Heck, it's doesn't have to benefit US, but sadly, it's not even FAIR to US. WE ARE LESS THEN CATTLE..

But that is ok. It's good to be complacent, bunny-hugging pacifists that will never rise up against those that care not one iota about us, or for us.. We feed their machine, and that is ALL they care about..

So go on, keep drinking the kool-aid. Keep trying to change things with votes, and peaceful protest. Continue to whine on the internet. Continue to quip at the local pub about getting pooched.

Apparently we are too stupid to take back that which is ours.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
murica dammit!
rofl

You guys ship that one over here and quit stealing our people! hehe

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Cygnis

I wish I could give you a thousand stars, you saved me ranting in about the same words, someone actually gets it....bravo!....

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Now that- Was freakin EPIC!

Man Oh man- This guy reminds me of-- well-- Me(only he sounds quite a bit older-and with an English accent). =)

Man oh man- I wish people here in America could tell the police off like this guy did. Did you see that officer do the walk
of shame after he realized he walked onto the wrong mans property ,preaching law he knew nothing about? God that was great.
I respect that man- because if i did something like this to a cop here in the US- I would have gotten a bullet to the head for daring to disobey the almighty police officer. GTF Off my property- you have no right to be here- you are not welcome here, PERIOD.
Yea that man was angry- but he has every damned right to be. Cops can be 100 percent hypocrits when it comes to breaking or ignoring laws. I see cops breaking the laws they are supposed to be enforcing every day. They think they are above the law and arent subjected to the same consequences every other member of society is subjected to on a daily basis.

To this cop- I just want to say to him- BRAVO- you handled that verbal a-whoopin like a real man! Mad props!
THAT is a cop I can respect- a cop who knows his place- and isnt all raged up or overdosed on Cop power.
He was very polite- he was very respectful- he is in essence what the police SHOULD be like here in America.
How often does anyone on this site see me praise the police? Well this man was definately in deserve of that praise.

Its not very often when you see both opposing parties getting positive reactions from those viewing the altercations.
But this time I would have to say- GOOD JOB- TO BOTH OF THEM.

Hey England- Please- reach across the pond and teach our police officers here in America on how to properly treat people, because they dont care what the populace thinks about their actions towards them. They get away with murder every other week, get a slap on the wrist, and they are back on the job after a 2 week vacation. Police dont respect the people here in America anymore- because we as a populace, have been letting them get away with it for a long time. It has been ingrained in their brains to treat people like dirt.

GREAT VID- I will be sharing it.

edit on 9-1-2014 by Common Good because: add

top topics

join