It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time lurker, first time poster =)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
What's up, guys? My name's Kasey, i'm a long time ATS lurker but I figured it's about damn time I join the ranks! There's not a single forum on here that doesn't interest me. I often find myself binging on information and opening up so many tabs I have a hard time keeping up with my own ambitions. I guess I should share a little about myself..

I'm a 23 year old young woman, currently inhabiting a rural area on the east coast. Growing up I found passions in the unexplained, bizarre and often hidden truths of the universe, the planet and of course - my government. While most kids in high school were wrapped up in sports and school functions, I was frequenting music festivals and hanging out in the 'fringe.' Constantly reading, constantly digesting documentaries and of course, lurking around on various internet forums. Coming from such a small town, I usually stuck out like a sore thumb. Small hidden internet sites like this have always been a home-away-from-home of sorts. My People!! I enjoy the debate, even if it's from an opposing side or viewpoint. Reading about different perspectives and seeing other people reach new and exciting conclusions has been one of my favorite parts about lurking around on ATS.

Music has always been the most important thing in my life, and I have a vast knowledge that usually intimidates people. I'm by no means a music snob, though. I swim in a lot of musical waters from classic rock to electronic music, from jam bands to horror punk. Besides music, I'm also very passionate about writing. I've been published in small independent magazines and newspapers in the past - usually topics that range from music dichotomy to new age spiritualism, the latter of which is something that I have a love/hate relationship with. I also paint, produce music, work on DIY projects - Truth is, I get up to all sorts of things, way too many to list here in fact! I have one of those brains that rapid-fires, I'm always up to something, always learning or creating something, always questioning.

The topics I'm currently most interested in are the Fukushima disaster/repercussions, UFO disclosure, survivalist, psychology, and of course, anything having to do with the shenanigans the American govt might be up to today.
But, as I previously stated, there's not a single forum I'm not interested in at checking out and reading.

Looking forward to posting alongside you guys! Thanks for checking out my intro. Much love to you!

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, i hope enjoy taking part in the discussion from now on

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by peaceblaster

Glad ya finally joined. Hope you enjoy your stay here.
I like to write poetry, but only for fun.
Peace and love to ya
-nat

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Welcome aboard the boards.
Beware the mods.
Also.
beware the bunnies.
Also.
Beware the t&C.
ALSO. Heres a cake
edit on 8-1-2014 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ya.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Welcome to the ATS Family. Very nice intro peaceblaster...

I look forward to meeting you in the forums.

Des

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Welcome aboard it sounds like you stepped out of the shadows just at the right time ... if it isn't already ATS is about to become your new addiction ... I joined back in 2007 and have barely been away since ... even when I'm not contributing I'm reading

Enjoy the time you spend here and I look forward to reading you on the boards. Woody )O(

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Welcome!

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Welcome to the nut house!
Sounds like you have a lot of interests to share.Looking forward to it.
See you around.
-AD

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, (although I think a better name would have been the "fruit n nut club" ) I can relate to your busy many topics interest, as if you had two brains, (I did say brains, not braincells) yep, you sound bright and intelligent and god knows ATS needs as many of those type of recruits as it can get... enjoy your stay, and perhaps our paths will cross on some topic or other in future times...

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Hi and welcome to the show. I can see from your intro that you know how to spell and take time to put a thought together. I look forward to your posts. Do not read mine I am your opposite

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Thanks so much for the warm welcomes!

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Oh, don't listen to those silly warnings about bunnies.. All my kinfolk are nice and warm and fuzzy little guys. Here...

Have a tall glass of carrot juice on me!

While you're enjoying a sip, there are a few links here to get ya started...

Terms and Conditions

Using the New Functions and Features of ATS 5/3

Index of Important ATS Threads

Enjoy your stay and I look forward to seeing ya on the boards!

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS. I also enjoy music immensely and explore as many genres as I can as well. I have an 80 gig ipod that is completely full of music (and let me tell you, you need to appreciate different genres of music to accomplish this). If it is good music and not mainstream marketed crap, I will try to listen to it and give it a shot. Recently I started trying to listen to K-Pop, but it just sounds a lot like American pop music with Korean lyrics. I also hit up music festivals on the regular as well, but mostly I just try to check out live music at concerts (just saw Keller Williams on New Years Eve
). Sorry I get excited when someone professes to like music outside of the mainstream, but send me a pm sometime if you want to discuss music.

Anyways, welcome to the nut house, enjoy your stay. I believe cookies are around here somewhere...
edit on 8-1-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Welcome, Kasey.

Please accept a cup of free coffee. you'll need the caffeine to keep you up all night while surfing ATS. It's addictive!!

The caffeine will help you avoid looking like this:

You will also need your tin foil hat:

If you want some top-of-the-line scary paranormal stories to read, or have some to share, please click on my signature and drop us a line.

Also, if you like UFOs, take a look at this video. This guy can debunk most of what's out there, but not all of it. A member shared it in one of my threads about the top 10 UFO stories on file.
www.youtube.com...

The main thing to remember is, Hang on and enjoy the ride!!

edit on 1/8/2014 by sled735 because: stupid typos. Need to cut fingernails again!!

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Welcome aboard! I have been told that I have music ADD myself. I can't seem to listen to a whole song before searching for something else!

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I just wanted to say a BIG thank you to all the warm welcomes from you guys. I've already been posting on some boards

I'm gonna message some of you guys as soon as i'm able, especially you music folks! Thanks for being so welcoming, looking forward to sharing my opinions and reading yours. Much love and peace to you all!

new topics

top topics

join