It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plans for Noah's Ark theme park face collapse without more funds

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I dunno about creationist but this one here in Orlando is still going.

Holy Land Experience Website

Holy Land Experience Wiki

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
If only these business men would take heed of Jesus' words:
Luke 14:28 Suppose one of you wants to build a tower. What is the first thing you will do? Won't you sit down and figure out how much it will cost and if you have enough money to pay for it?
Luk 14:29 Otherwise, you will start building the tower, but not be able to finish. Then everyone who sees what is happening will laugh at you.
Luk 14:30 They will say, "You started building, but could not finish the job."

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

How fitting for the circumstances!

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Thalestris
I dunno about creationist but this one here in Orlando is still going.

Holy Land Experience Website

Holy Land Experience Wiki

Mostl likely not for much longer. It was losing money and ended up getting bought by those scam artists at the Trinity Broadcasting Network who have used it for well, not so Christian things. NY Times By the time the lawsuits and the IRS are done I expect that park will closed or sold again.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Oops, I'm terribly sorry. I didn't mean to walk into an Atheist circle jerk. I feel awkward...

..but since I'm here--it's an amusement park, you guys. It's a story about a failed business and you've turned it into an excuse to bash Genesis and pat each other on the back about how smart you are.

Yes, we know you think it's stupid. Got it. Thanks for the tip.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   

NthOther
Oops, I'm terribly sorry. I didn't mean to walk into an Atheist circle jerk. I feel awkward...

Yeah I bet, it's probably not something you're used to...yet :O

..but since I'm here--it's an amusement park, you guys. It's a story about a failed business and you've turned it into an excuse to bash Genesis and pat each other on the back about how smart you are.

An amusement park specifically aimed towards lying to children in order to push their ongoing indoctrination. So the fact it's closing down could be reason for (at the very least) a wry smile :-P

That wasn't a tip, a tip would be something along the lines of 'don't believe things for no good reason' or 'don't wipe your a** with broken glass'.

edit on 10-1-2014 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Theme park? Yea right, never gonna happen.. but.. The REAL noah's ark:

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

It's gold isn't it. The Project to make real Noah's Ark is Sinking. The ironic poetic symmetry of that almost makes me want to type it again. It's stuff of comedic legend.

Like, what did they expect? "Let's build a stupidly giantic mythical boat that according to bronze age legend carried 2 of every animal on the freaking planet". Yeah that's gonna work. Good luck with that one.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

NthOther

It hasn't even been built yet and is failing already....apparently we aren't the only ones that think it's stupid.

<< 1   >>

join