It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You EVER Seen The MOON Do This?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I been looking for a post on this topic. I have had this experience a night, the moon was full and at a over head view, i stopped to enjoy the image and noticed that it blinked (not wink) blinked as if i had my finger on the light switch and jus tapped it not to turn it off but to make it "blink". Thought i blinked but i know the difference between my own eyelid blink from a light that i am looking at. I was so amazed that i even stared for a while just to see it happen again but it didnt. Even as i gazed and blinked involuntary it didnt look the same.
Didnt tell my girl cause i didnt want to sound crazy.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Shouldbelieveme

It might have been a cloud passing by.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

The sky was clear plus clouds dont move that fast

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SilverStarGazer

Hey silverstargazer, I'm bubbling with excitement! I am SO happy that you saw the moon blink at you. I actually have a video that I filmed on 5-11-17. It's the full moon and yes I caught it winking or blinking at me!!! So I do believe you 100%! And now I have proof for those non believers! Ha! The video is real and it's kinda creepy. I will be happy to email the footage to you or anyone! But whatever it was I must say that the airspace over Texas that night was very active.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   
If the Moonlight is a reflection of the Sunlight..

And the Sun is 400 times further away than the Moon...

How does this happen?

How can the sun illuminate the side of the moon facing away from it? 7 billion eye witness and counting.

PS, the light spectrum should be a match, minus atmospheric absorption /reflection. It is not. Even a child can see this fraud, when he stops following along the official narrative and thinks for once.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBangWasAnEcho

That picture is a really, really, REALLY obvious fake.

Either you're trolling or incredibly gullible.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Canvas24, baby.....cool

Im in North Texas.......we see some mysterious aircraft doing mysterious stuff. [email protected] can I have a looky please....gotta see that

reply to: Canvas24

edit on 26-6-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBangWasAnEcho
If the Moonlight is a reflection of the Sunlight..

And the Sun is 400 times further away than the Moon...

How does this happen?

How can the sun illuminate the side of the moon facing away from it? 7 billion eye witness and counting.

PS, the light spectrum should be a match, minus atmospheric absorption /reflection. It is not. Even a child can see this fraud, when he stops following along the official narrative and thinks for once.

How does this happen
simple IDIOTIC SITE LIKE THIS www.wildheretic.com... post a FAKE picture and the suckers that visit the site believe it

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Canvas24

Hey silverstargazer, I'm bubbling with excitement! I am SO happy that you saw the moon blink at you. I actually have a video that I filmed on 5-11-17. It's the full moon and yes I caught it winking or blinking at me!!! So I do believe you 100%! And now I have proof for those non believers! Ha! The video is real and it's kinda creepy. I will be happy to email the footage to you or anyone! But whatever it was I must say that the airspace over Texas that night was very active.

Why don't you upload it

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

I wanna see the moon blnk too!
Post it up!

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Planet X? I heard it's coming soon. And not to the nearest movie theater. There's something out there and I think it's coming. The natives thought the white Gods from the Heavens were coming back, and I think they may just show up sooner than we expect.
edit on 28-6-2017 by Saga21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Saga21

The next global scare will be to do with outer space, after they've made all the money they can with a carbon tax, they'll tell us we need to give till it hurts to fund the planet X defence initiative. Fear is a great motivator to bleed the people dry of money.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TexasSquatch

Screw those people! Thor and Odin will take care of them. There will be a backlash like never recorded in the history of Mankind. And when it happens, KabOOm. It won't be pretty.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I'm sure you have heard the stories as I have of the Moon being a hologram maybe it's true maybe it's not but anything that produces a hologram or any electronic image eventually has to be maintained and a possibility of loss of power to be fixed or switched to a different device maybe it's true maybe it's not anything's possible in this world today especially since everything is top secret and the average human being is not allowed to know anything just a thought. thank you.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

i would be more concerned for your health - and advice seeing a doctor or Ophthalmologist rather than consulting a conspiracy site

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I just went outside, looked up into the cloudless sky and SAW NO MOON. Nothing!!!

Did it blink out for good?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carewemust
www.timeanddate.com...

Or better yet:
www.stellarium.org...

Whoosh!

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Saint Exupery

What are you talking about, it's totally possible to properly expose the moon and the sun in the same shot!

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: captainpudding
a reply to: Saint Exupery

What are you talking about, it's totally possible to properly expose the moon and the sun in the same shot!

The problem with that image is the POSITION of the Moon relative to the Sun. Can you not see that the Sun would light the far side of the Moon relative to us in that image that's why it's FAKE.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join