It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Whitney Houston Murdered/Sacrificed?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
So many celebrities dieing from Drug abuse and OD... i would not be surprised if killer actually make it that way now a days.

Soon as there is drug found in victim's body, case is closed.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I agree Whitney was given so many gifts, a beautiful voice, natural talent, beauty etc... But to say she wasted it all is unfair, and selling her short.
We will never understand what it was that even led to her "becoming" addicted to drugs in the first place. To often we look at the supposed end result of someone and shake our heads and slap the label "drug addict" on them, when all too often we fail at understanding the pain in their hearts that even opened to door to need to self medicate.
Whitney Houston like so many entertainers probably came to a realization that Hollywood was not what it seemed, the dream, the fame, the glamour and the glory were all an overhyped bill of goods sold to the public as paradise. Once you realize that so many of your entourage doesn't truly care about you at all, but rather only cares about the revenue you bring in for THEM, or what you can do benefit them and further their careers- well that knowledge can lead anyone into despair. Only feeling extremely used/unloved could drive somebody to extreme drug use for the most part.

I hope and pray Whitney found her comfort her God, and went out with a realization of God's love for her

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by freedom7

"Whitney Houston WAS Sacrificed "

The only thing that was sacrificed was her career and her life to the Cocaine God.

Other than some youtube video do you have something that is more compelling, because if not the story about what happened is what happened.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

To often we look at the supposed end result of someone and shake our heads and slap the label "drug addict" on them, when all too often we fail at understanding the pain in their hearts that even opened to door to need to self medicate.

You do understand that nobody forced her to do drugs, and when she became single from Bobby Brown she had the chance to start over and it was her decision to stay down that same path.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Yes I do understand when she became single from Bobby Brown she had a chance to turn over a new leaf and start a new life. I'm not condoning drug abuse by any means, it has destroyed countless amounts of lives, families etc...
I'm not saying was Whitney did was ok, but I am saying we live in a world full of pain and not everyone is equipped to deal with suffering in the same ways. Others pasts, pains, insecurities, dark thoughts/ demons they combat are way way too personal for us to ever fully gauge, this is why Jesus Christ said " let he who is without sin cast the first stone" and commanded us not to judge others. Because he was God, and only God fully understood everyone's hearts, and knew a lot of the reason we mess up, sin etc.. is because we are like lost children wandering around in the dark and any sinful pleasure or addiction that gives the illusion of light we pounce on because we're needy, we need to feel alive, loved and secure- it is the human condition.
Drugs can become an idol for some, I cast no judgement on Whitney, I only feel empathy , and sorrow in my heart for her and how it all played out. She knew she was going to die, and she knew that nobody was going to believe a drug addict, imagine that burden??

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

freedom7
I'm just very shocked for a community of us that believe essentially squat from the mainstream media many( not all) of you here are just eating this drug overdose story up as if it were 100% truth.
I guess Michael Jackson accidentally overdosed to, and Heath Ledger among the thousands of others I can list here..
Can't you see that those addicted to drugs are easier targets?? Are you really going to believe a word that comes out of the mouths of the mainstream media? The same media that told you 9/11 was done by Islamic extremists who managed to infiltrate the most secure country in the world, maneuver perfectly while flying a jumbo jet and crash it into towers that caused them to fall like a demolition?? Rightt.

Don't any of you find the 3 points I articulated at the very least worth looking into further? How can these 3 points not raise SERIOUS questions..

Ok I will do this:

1. Whitney Houston's daughter nearly drowns in the same bath tub only 24 hours before Whitney Houston drowns there. ( If you guys study the illuminati , you will know these Satanists have and will sacrifice children)

Coincidence

2. Whitney Houston storm in on an interview with 3 very powerful people who had motive to want her gone, Houston has "soaking wet" hair , and explains to Monica " I almost drowned again" ( * foreshadowing, and giving the world a premonition to how she was going to be murdered*) to not see this is plain ignorance, no other excuse for it.

Foreshadowing is a literary technique. It doesn't happen in real life.

3. Whitney Houston's Body was prevented from being examined by authorities for over one hour!!! here's the sickest part- while Clive Davis ( Hollywood Goliath) threw a party with her in the same room!!
Who has that kind of power?? Does anyone watch CSI, criminal minds etc .. here? That's called obstruction of justice! there's too much potential to tamper with evidence, DNA, re-stage the crime scene... no forensics team would ever allow what happened here with Whitney Houston to ever happen, UNLESS there was a call down, and somebody with an enormous amount of power prevented it from happening..

Are you seriously getting your crime scene investigation knowledge from television shows? And you wonder why we aren't taking you seriously?

All this points to occult sacrifice/murder... If you're eating up the mainstream story while refusing to look at the evidence it speaks volumes to your ignorance
edit on 10-1-2014 by freedom7 because: fixing sentence strucutre

How about explaining to us motive. What do these powerful people have to gain by silencing a drug user? How was she even relevant to the grand scheme of things? She's just a pop star past her prime who spent a large amount of time on drugs. So much so that even if she did have any damning evidence it would be EXTREMELY easy to discount it based on her being a habitual drug user.

So in order for us to NOT believe the MSM account, you have to present reasons why she needed to be murdered to begin with. Also, just because the MSM lies, doesn't mean that everything they report are lies.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

Are you seriously getting your crime scene investigation knowledge from television shows? And you wonder why we aren't taking you seriously?

Are you saying CSI isn't where the real cops learn their techniques?

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Also, just because the MSM lies, doesn't mean that everything they report are lies.

hey Krazyshot, thanks for the reply. I guess you raise a good point here, I will not argue you on this. The Mainstream media doesn't only report lies, they also report truths. However This needs to be understood, You can never trust anybody or anything that mixes lies and truths together.

Here's why... If you're mixings lies and truths it doesn't take a genius to realize that your motives behind this are to keep people guessing, off balance etc... People like this will tell you truths ONLY when it is convenient for them, and they will ONLY tell you truths to try and win your trust and give themselves the illusion to the public as being "honest"

If this were not the case, and mainstream media outlets truly cared about presenting honest "facts" they would have zero need to mix lies and truth. The light can only speak the truth because it is birthed in truth.

In response to your points about me using CSI, and Criminal Minds as examples on how crime scenes are examined, you will see in my posts above that I clearly articulated why I used these as examples, I cited true forensic protocol in my earlier post, and I figured It was just common sense ( TV shows aside) that everyone knows that nobody who isn't authorized to be at a crime scene is allowed in there for obvious reasons.....

it feels like you're just nit picking small things to discredit my points here. I'm not here to argue with you, and I will be honest enough to admit that none of us were there, so there's no why we can know exactly how it played out.
I need to be open enough to admit you could be right and I could be wrong, I just think if you truly researched all the facts you would be blown away by why there was PLENTY of motive to kill Whitney Houston

One of the biggest reasons...? - OUT with the old and in with the NEW- because the new sells, and the old doesn't.
See Brandy's song tribute to Whitney Houston- "it's all mine"! - Is that the name of the song you would use if you took your friend's place in the entertainment industry?? Your friend who just died a tragic death??

There are subliminal messages EVERYWHERE in the music video- that hint at the murder rituals.. this is truly satanic stuff man!

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
When you learn how TPTB do things, you see how it gets done. Hidden in plain sight.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

When you learn how TPTB do things, you see how it gets done. Hidden in plain sight.

So what was hidden in this case?

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

freedom7
Also, just because the MSM lies, doesn't mean that everything they report are lies.

hey Krazyshot, thanks for the reply. I guess you raise a good point here, I will not argue you on this. The Mainstream media doesn't only report lies, they also report truths. However This needs to be understood, You can never trust anybody or anything that mixes lies and truths together.

Here's why... If you're mixings lies and truths it doesn't take a genius to realize that your motives behind this are to keep people guessing, off balance etc... People like this will tell you truths ONLY when it is convenient for them, and they will ONLY tell you truths to try and win your trust and give themselves the illusion to the public as being "honest"

If this were not the case, and mainstream media outlets truly cared about presenting honest "facts" they would have zero need to mix lies and truth. The light can only speak the truth because it is birthed in truth.

I don't think there is a single person or entity that tells the truth 100% of the time. I also think it is literally impossible. You could easily just lie through ignorance of what you are talking about, then lie again (through silence) when you learn the truth and fail to correct your mistake with the people you told the falsehood to.

In response to your points about me using CSI, and Criminal Minds as examples on how crime scenes are examined, you will see in my posts above that I clearly articulated why I used these as examples, I cited true forensic protocol in my earlier post, and I figured It was just common sense ( TV shows aside) that everyone knows that nobody who isn't authorized to be at a crime scene is allowed in there for obvious reasons.....

it feels like you're just nit picking small things to discredit my points here. I'm not here to argue with you, and I will be honest enough to admit that none of us were there, so there's no why we can know exactly how it played out.
I need to be open enough to admit you could be right and I could be wrong, I just think if you truly researched all the facts you would be blown away by why there was PLENTY of motive to kill Whitney Houston

If you aren't here to argue? Why are you here? To get an echo chamber of people agreeing with you? Looking at the state of the thread, if that were the case, you've failed since everyone seems to be disagreeing with you.

One of the biggest reasons...? - OUT with the old and in with the NEW- because the new sells, and the old doesn't.
See Brandy's song tribute to Whitney Houston- "it's all mine"! - Is that the name of the song you would use if you took your friend's place in the entertainment industry?? Your friend who just died a tragic death??

All that proves is that Brandy is a horrible person. It certainly doesn't prove that someone wanted Whitney dead to have Brandy replace her. By the way, the Old still sells. There are plenty of aging rock stars and pop stars that are still selling records and turning profits for their record company. Not to mention, even if the record company didn't think they could make anymore money on Whitney, they just drop her from the label, not murder her. It is a tried and true method that keeps the record company still in business and not under constant scrutiny of the law.

There are subliminal messages EVERYWHERE in the music video- that hint at the murder rituals.. this is truly satanic stuff man!

Reasons Subliminal Messages Don't Work
The Myth of Subliminal Messaging
Snopes: Subliminal Advertising

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Whitney Houston ~ The greatest singer of all time.

RIP

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
The OP has made some very valid observations, and not only about Whitney Houston's demise but also the readiness on the part of the masses to simply accept the official story.

I've often wondered why so many in music turn into utterly dependent drug addicts. To me its as though drugs are the "chain" and the addiction is the method imposed on the subject artist so as to enslave them long term. I know this notion may not fit 100% across the board but it is plausible to my way of thinking and in life, I can't think of much in this realm that is 100%.

I'm not one to dismiss Houston's death as it is presented. There are too many strange incidentals at play. The whole concept of "hide in plain sight" seems the preferred method for all sorts of nefarious goings on today.

Enslaving somebody via drugs would be a great way to gain control over them. At a certain point, that soul will become utterly useless for generating revenue, either by realization and a turn-around in their day to day and spiritual lives, or by the ravages of their vice. It would make sense on a number of levels to cash them out. And who better (or easier) than an addict, to be easily tricked or enticed back into that dependency, so as to get rid of them. Their reputation and history would almost certainly see to an easy write-off on the cause of their death, demanding little postmortem and investigation. He she was a drug addict...end of story.

In most cases when somebody in the music industry dies their work suddenly realizes a resurgence of sorts, which translates into a cash-out for their support team and label, no?

Yes, the rampant rumors of occult practices in the music industry cannot be denied. The incidental partying in the next room, Brandy's tribute song and a host of other curious little details can and are overlooked or dismissed by those easily pacified or unwilling to suppose more. But look into the history of occult practices and the seemingly parallel happenings around many of similar cases, combined with the countless stories and rumors of what goes on behind the veil, one can almost conclude that indeed it is happening right before our unbelieving eyes.

Personally, I believe it is all a part of a spiritual war going on all around us. And we are the dupes buying into what we are told, what we are told to see, and what we are told is real.

In any regard, Houston was surrounded by self-serving snakes, regardless of the varying levels of beauty and talent. That much cannot be denied, or excused.

And another thing. ATS is a conspiracy site. Where do certain members get off suggesting "somebody's tin foil hat is on a little too tight" and other idiotic stuff like that? Why are people on this site if they aim to just shoot down topics such as this and accept what we are told (90% of which is an utter lie of truth/lie in support of an certain agenda)...and where or where are the moderators....the ones that like to post little rule breaches and remind all of their powers? Where are they when their own conspiracy/paranormal discussion site is littered with negative minded members bringing down the point of ATS with solid topics and points? Asleep at the wheel?

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   
BiffTannen thank you for your reply. I read your entire post and I can tell you aware awake. You've noticed the "Hidden in plain sight" tactics/patterns throughout these bizarre celebrity deaths etc..
I know many are completely brainwashed, to such an extent that they don't ever find stories like this horribly tragic, sad anymore. We've become so conditioned to become desensitized and look at these deaths as the "Norm" that we so tragically forget that this was a beautiful human life that tragically ended to early.

I really appreciate what you've wrote about how you feel it's strange some feel it's ok to get off with statement such as " the OP needs to adjust his tin foil hat etc.. I mean like you said ATS is a conspiracy site so that makes very little sense to me. Sometimes I feel it comes down to this though. The truth is a bitter pill to swallow for many, we all want to live in ignorant blissfulness and fall for the utopian vision that everyone out there means well, evil doesn't exist etc... But deep down in our hearts we all know that's a lie, but so many of us seem to fight that lie with a passion and an intense resistance . It's like some realize if they even accept that the mainstream story is not true at all, that means they are going to inevitably have to end up going down a rabbi hole that is just to scary for them to stare down.

many of the posts here I hate to say it, scream of ignorance. But the deeper origin of ignorance is always birthed in "fear" . Most are too afraid to know the truth, so they stay ignorant and put up all their blinders and distractions to the truth as possible.
What other possible explanation can their be for the constant need to take shots at someone who is proposing a very valid theory about Whitney Houston's death ( with some very compelling facts that can't be denied)? They take shots and have to create lies, excuses in their mind because if they don't fight it they know eventually that truth will pour through so powerfully and they will have no choice but to at least consider there's more than what we've been told.
Instead of being discouraged though, I will choose to pray for everyone on this website. That truth may be revealed, that every fear , insecurity we all face as an ATS community can be talked about, their can be support for everyone, and that not even one soul on here goes unheard.

Thanks for your reply, really appreciated it

Freedom7

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   

I think true justice, something that can be real for everything needs four representatives.

Someone who represents/speaks on behalf of the Earth/Sun/brightest light in the sky - A chosen leader by everyone/all
Someone who represents/speaks on behalf of the Wind/Wonder - Animal/Plant kingdom
Someone who represents/speaks on behalf of the Flame/Passion (A judicial system with a fractal a four representatives and no judge)
Someone who represents/speaks on behalf of the Water/Ocean -Aquatic life

And a symbol to rule them all will be GOOD lol just kidding I mean govern

Then perhaps we could have seven courts/systems to function in some balance between the many people and races

edit on 27-1-2014 by TheDualityExperience because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2014 by TheDualityExperience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I think I've given the Whitney "conspiracy" angle some thought, but not much - primarily because Whitney put herself in a position where an early demise is not the least bit farfetched. I guess the natural inclination - in this case - is to take things at face value - since her death seems to be part of a long line of entertainment industry stars dying as a result of self-destructive habits. However, I fully realize that dismissing any possibility of a conspiracy may very well be unfair to Whitney - and I'm very open to the idea that her death was contrived. I mean, without even watching the video - I know that there are at least a couple of things that support the general idea of there being a conspiracy.

For one, I've thought before that the timing of her death was "suspicious" - having occurred on the eve of the music industry's biggest night. What better way to "advertise" the Grammys and bring residual attention to the music industry? What better way to entice some of the over-30 crowd to watch the show (if only out of morbid curiosity)?

Then again - maybe there was something about the stress of the Grammys that proved to be too much for Whitney to handle. Maybe it was simply some sort of symbolic coincidence that Whitney died right when attention on the music industry is at a relative high - and that she died practically at the feet of Clive Davis.

Wasn't she gearing up for some album release - or some sort of performing tour? Or am I getting her confused with Michael Jackson? With all due respect to Whitney and her talent - I'm not sure if she was up to resuming her career on that level. She was well past her peak as a singer, and the ravages of drugs had taken a toll. Sometimes, I feel as though these entertainers (and their handlers) just can't accept that their best days are well behind them - and just fade gracefully into the sunset. I kind-of feel the same way about Michael Jackson; it may seem harsh or "sacrilegious" or whatever - but I saw the footage of him rehearsing for that grand tour and thought that he was just too "old" and "worn" to be that same glorious entertainer (or anywhere near it). I thought it was kind-of ridiculous that he was trying to pull something that extravagant off. But I understand how hard it may be to let go of that image of yourself that is based on you at your zenith.

Another thing that points to Whitney's death possibly being an intentional act is the idea that entertainers' deaths can be turned into a prime money-making opportunity. Entertainers' deaths can inspire certain sentimental feelings that can translate into increased sales of things associated with that entertainer. I'm sure that certain opportunists know this all too well. And I believe Chaka Khan intimated as much shortly after Whitney's death. Chaka Khan claimed that someone (a manager?) told her, "We can make more money off of you dead than we can with you alive."

And, I totally get the concept of Whitney being such an easy target. Due to Whitney's longstanding issues, the evil parties surrounding her can accomplish their agenda without much of the public blinking twice.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
The year 2012 was Queen Elisabeth II's Diamond Jubilee. I cannot believe for one moment that the London Olympics in the same year was a coincidence. The Queen held the Games in celebration of her 60 year reign.

I can also connect the dot that Whitney Huston's "accident" is perhaps connected to the Diamond Jubilee as a ritual sacrifice. I see these pop star singers as high-ranking occult priestesses performing ritual, magic, and who knows what else when they are on stage. (Watch for blonde hair.)

I am not that up on the mystery schools/occult rituals, but if it is a part of it then there must be historical records of how Monarchs celebrated their milestones pre-Christianity and was ritual human sacrifice apart of the celebration? I don't know but maybe someone else does.

edit on 30-1-2014 by crystalcave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   

No, she was a druggie. She's not the first person who OD'd and drowned and won't be the last.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Whitney Houston's daughter in medically induced coma, source says

Is this TPTB sending a message to the Houston family?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join