It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Whitney Houston Murdered/Sacrificed?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   

This you tube video "Whitney Houston WAS Sacrificed " was one of the more compelling proofs that the Illuminati is very real, and there are some seriously deranged luciferians running Hollywood and the music industry!

What do you guys believe truly happened to Whitney? Do you believe the mainstream story?
Craziest facts are
1. Whitney Houston daughter nearly drowned in the same bath tub Whitney drowned in just 24 hours prior to the death.

2. When Whitney Houston barges in on that interview unexpectedly - the interview that Involved Clive Davis, Monica, and Brandy. Houston slips Brandy a note and completely rebukes her at that point. And comes into the interview with soaked hair, saying to Monica I almost drowned again. Than she dies by drowning coincidently only days later??? righhttt.

3. The most disturbing part of the was the fact that even after Whitney Houston apparently died in the bath tub, there was a request that Clive Davis's party continued with a dead Whitney Houston in the same room! And a demand was made to not take out the body for over an hour!

You want to tell me how a nobody in Hollywood has the power to stop the very police from following proper protocol after a murder?- many law enforcement agencies have members of secret societies who have been bought off to conveniently re-arrange the evidence. The music video tribute to Whitney Houston was called , " It's All Mine"! it's just ignorance to avoid what they are throwing right in our faces right now, these people are insanely evil and do not lose sleep over human sacrifices.

I hope every one of them is exposed for all the world to see their crimes, and I have faith they will be one day!

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by freedom7

What? really!!

I guess this is what I get for not buying People mags and watching TV.

Damn me for not paying more attention to others than making sure i'm living my life

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   

She was a drunk that popped pills. Its the Elvis syndrome without the food.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   
And she abused coc aine for so many years she had holes in her nose..I'm honestly surprised she made it as long as she did..her daughter seems to be a chip of the ole block.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
They say, Drugs and Alcohol killed her. Makes sense to me. Who would murder/sacrifice her and why? And even if someone did murder her it was personal, none of the publics business,

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Wow, I really need to say I'm pretty shocked by some of your responses. Very limited responses, no a lo of thought given it at all. I guess it's just easier to buy the quick, cheap and convenient story blaming her death on the fact that she battled drug addiction. How many of you even took the time out to watch that you tube video that exposes all the strange activity surrounding her death? And If you did watch it, why did you not even bother to take the time out to cite certain spots in the video that you feel prove nothing??
I'm not frustrated , just confused. I thought if you were going to discredit something you follow investigatory protocol. I guess that takes effort though. Effort to simply open up your eyes to some inconvenient truths

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

freedom7
Wow, I really need to say I'm pretty shocked by some of your responses. Very limited responses, no a lo of thought given it at all. I guess it's just easier to buy the quick, cheap and convenient story blaming her death on the fact that she battled drug addiction. How many of you even took the time out to watch that you tube video that exposes all the strange activity surrounding her death? And If you did watch it, why did you not even bother to take the time out to cite certain spots in the video that you feel prove nothing??
I'm not frustrated , just confused. I thought if you were going to discredit something you follow investigatory protocol. I guess that takes effort though. Effort to simply open up your eyes to some inconvenient truths

Occam's razor. The simplest answer is usually the correct answer. What is more likely: a rich entertainer with issues who abuses chemicals and then die as a result or a grand conspiracy with many multiples of conspirators across many agencies collaborating to kill one person without a substantial motive?

Video not working so cannot comment on that specifically.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

I like this account. Drug abuser overdoses and the OP thinks that this is some sort of conspiracy? I think the OP's tin foil hat is on a little too tight, sometimes an apple is just an apple.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
When my wife was a kid her mom took her to a Whitney concert. Her mom was in a wheelchair due to Friedreich's ataxia. Well, Whitney actually noticed them struggling to get through the crowds and personally made sure they were in a very good spot to enjoy the concert. It meant a lot to my wife and her mom and to Whitney as well. Whitney had a beautiful heart.

Well, some sort of connection was made between Whitney and my wife when they looked into each others eyes at that concert many years ago. When Whitney died, my wife experienced a crisis apparition and knew she died before it was news. Whitney said goodbye.

edit on 8-1-2014 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Can't see video, but this sounds a whole lot like the story may have come from Tia Tequila, who has put forth many murder for sacrifice stories...including that of her own murder, something impossible since she was writing her "theories" on FB after the fact.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dead druggie alcoholic.
edit on 1/8/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

freedom7
I guess it's just easier to buy the quick, cheap and convenient story blaming her death on the fact that she battled drug addiction.

She was a long time drug addict. She was a user at time of death. She died from it.
Freud said - Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar ... so extrapolated ...
Sometimes a druggie death is just a druggie death. Ya' know??

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Sadly, I have to agree with everyone else. Whitney is most likely to have done herself in. When you live that kind of lifestyle full of rampant drug abuse, it's likely that you will eventually go too far or that your body will just give up on you.

So, even if they did sacrifice her, they chose their victim too well to make any other explanation than death by drugs likely. It's just too much of a reach to make it a good conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I have a similar incident that happened to my cousin. On her 40th birthday she too was drowned in her bathtub and ended up in a brain dead state. My aunt was expecting her to come over for her birthday and she never showed up. Cathy was fighting drug addiction her entire adult life. Apparently she was supposed to be on her way to recovery when this happened. Because she was also fighting with a messy separation my aunt thought there was other explanation for her accident. However because the local police were aware of her drug plagued history, they did not even consider that she may have been a victim. The weird thing is that she was said to have had a stroke and slipped under the water and the day she was born my aunt, her mother had a stroke.

So with regards to Whitney, the world lost a beautiful voice but in the end it is her history of drug addiction that is most believed to have played a part, when really only Whitney and god know what really happened.
edit on 1/8/2014 by whatnext21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

FlyersFan

freedom7
I guess it's just easier to buy the quick, cheap and convenient story blaming her death on the fact that she battled drug addiction.

Freud said - Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar ... so extrapolated ...

You sure that wasn't Bill Clinton?

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I'm just very shocked for a community of us that believe essentially squat from the mainstream media many( not all) of you here are just eating this drug overdose story up as if it were 100% truth.
I guess Michael Jackson accidentally overdosed to, and Heath Ledger among the thousands of others I can list here..
Can't you see that those addicted to drugs are easier targets?? Are you really going to believe a word that comes out of the mouths of the mainstream media? The same media that told you 9/11 was done by Islamic extremists who managed to infiltrate the most secure country in the world, maneuver perfectly while flying a jumbo jet and crash it into towers that caused them to fall like a demolition?? Rightt.

Don't any of you find the 3 points I articulated at the very least worth looking into further? How can these 3 points not raise SERIOUS questions..

1. Whitney Houston's daughter nearly drowns in the same bath tub only 24 hours before Whitney Houston drowns there. ( If you guys study the illuminati , you will know these Satanists have and will sacrifice children)

2. Whitney Houston storm in on an interview with 3 very powerful people who had motive to want her gone, Houston has "soaking wet" hair , and explains to Monica " I almost drowned again" ( * foreshadowing, and giving the world a premonition to how she was going to be murdered*) to not see this is plain ignorance, no other excuse for it.

3. Whitney Houston's Body was prevented from being examined by authorities for over one hour!!! here's the sickest part- while Clive Davis ( Hollywood Goliath) threw a party with her in the same room!!
Who has that kind of power?? Does anyone watch CSI, criminal minds etc .. here? That's called obstruction of justice! there's too much potential to tamper with evidence, DNA, re-stage the crime scene... no forensics team would ever allow what happened here with Whitney Houston to ever happen, UNLESS there was a call down, and somebody with an enormous amount of power prevented it from happening..

All this points to occult sacrifice/murder... If you're eating up the mainstream story while refusing to look at the evidence it speaks volumes to your ignorance
edit on 10-1-2014 by freedom7 because: fixing sentence strucutre

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Does anyone watch CSI, criminal minds etc .. here?

just want to point out that those shows are media ("the means of communication that reach large numbers of people, such as television, newspapers, and radio") and are shown on the same channels that the news is.dictionary.reference.com...

After your railing against the media and saying it's ignorant to believe them, I just thought that seemed out of place.

If you guys study the illuminati , you will know these Satanists have and will sacrifice children

Where did you get that?
edit on 1/10/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Hey Chamberf=6 those are fair questions. I guess I used CSI and Criminal Minds as examples because I believed that would be an easier point of reference to understand crime scenes are closed off to all public and any unauthorized personnel immediately.
This is common sense, but to further substantiate my claims I will quote George Schiro - forensic Scientist of the Louisiana State Police Crime Laboratory

Once the scene has been stabilized, the scene and any other areas which may yield valuable evidence (driveways, surrounding yards, pathways, etc.) should be roped off to prevent unauthorized people from entering the area and potentially contaminating it.- George Schiro

Does it not strike you as odd that not only was proper legal procedure followed here, but acquaintances of Whitney Houston actually were partying while she was dead in the other room? I mean If one of our friends died, I don't think any of us in good conscience could pretend nothing was wrong, we would be horrified and calling the police and ambulances to arrive within the next 5 minutes. Really lovely people there in her Hollywood Entourage wouldn't you say!?

the fact that the illuminati are into child sacrifice is not news, there may be no cold hard facts ( caught red handed proof) of this, but like you said Mainstream media wouldn't report it either way, because they're run by the same people behind the curtain.
There are thousands of people who have given testimonies of escaping the occult, escaping their hellish experiences in which they were used as sex slaves , involved in human trafficking rings, had to drink blood out of skulls, witnessed other children being murdered etc.. It is truly horrific and If you don't believe it has links to Satanic Worship / Sacrifice I would encourage you to research topics such as " the Bohemian Grove", Where the world's elites worship a giant Owl and have been known to participate in some very disturbing rituals. This goes back even further to ancient times where their were tribes such as the Canaanites who would burn their own children in the fire as sacrifices to their Gods ( which all represented Lucifer)

The patterns are undeniable, the facts are there- it just takes an open willing heart and minds to see the truth that is staring us all right in the eye

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Whitney was given so many gifts -- voice, beauty, life. She wasted it all. So sad.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Whereas I personally have zero reason to doubt the official story....

I find it interesting that everyone here is so ready to swallow that pill and have it become a "belief".

Here's a simple fact. Apparently, Whitney was alone in the bathroom when all of this happened and she drowned.

So, as much as nobody can say with any degree of credibility that she was sacrificed...or done in for whatever reason...It also stands to say that nobody can actually truly claim with any degree of credibility that she simply was an addict and died of an overdose due to her own personal misuse.

Is it probable that the official story is correct? I'd have to say yes. However, I certainly wasn't there.

As far as I know, little green men found her stoned, and injected her with something to cause the overdose.

She was alone. Nobody *actually* knows what went down. All we can do is speculate and draw conclusions.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join