It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Golden Orb" Hovers Near Space Station solar panel, Jan 7, 2014... What is it?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
if accepted to be a ufo I am sure NASA will try to say it is a piece of orange floating ice.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Well the Air Force would say it's swamp gas, but we know how smart Air Force guys are. LOL

Nice find.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Excuse my sense humour Arken, i don't wanna impede on your post.

Now, if the ISS was green like this villain.

The resemblance is almost uncanny. I enjoyed ur post. I will leave it alone.

Pinky promise.
edit on 11-1-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

Excuse my sense humour Arken, i don't wanna impede on your post.

Irony is Always appreciate, when it is post in a civil fashion!

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

It honestly looks like it's rainbow colored, as opposed to "Golden"

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ENrgLee

Yes it looks more rainbow like than golden. Its weird but that is certainly one type of orb. Bets are they see these things all the time.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
If it is a real ufo it is probably a drone scanning all kinds of information about the ISS.
These drones probably come to Earth on our dark side and scan people in their bedrooms at night looking for certain souls, personality, physical, and dna traits. Then they come back and abduct the people they want. I feel if this is real then we are doomed because we have so much denial in each other's opinions and in our own experiences. The drones may even be made out of light.... after all how advanced are the possible et people? We have our comfort zone limits of mental comprehension.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Where did my post on this video go? I was the first or second to post on its release and now no sign, do these post get edited for content?

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by themate14

Did you post IN THIS THREAD or did you start your own thread?

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

It is curious and a nice find!

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Looks like automated brute force drone)) Wish we have a video instead of stills.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Hundroid
I watched the video few times and these are the things I noticed:

1) solar panels are apparently moving to the left if we keep the fuselage of the ISS as reference point
2) since the beginning of the raw video (let's say about 2:32) on the right panel there is a straight black shadow, that I think should be the white arm/pipe on the high left. It's funny that such a shadow is not on the left panel
3) when the supposed gold orb starts to "materialize" (about 2:53) it also seem projecting a round little shadow on the same panel, that later disappears (about 3:30)
4) The white arm's shadow slowly also disappears, apparently "eaten" by the golden orb. This is the point that baffles me most. Where does the shadow go??

Because of the shadow it projects (point 3) I would exclude the orb is a reflection from the panels, it does seem to me an object and this object does not seem to have any physical connection with the ISS. Now, it that thing is real and is there, it must travel to the same speed of ISS because of its apparent immobility.

All this above is IMHO enough to say it's a legit UFO. Not sure if everybody will agree...lol

Great catch Arken, thanks for sharing this.
This is great!...color at last.

These ORB like objects are always doing this "check out" on my videos as well (You Tube channel/user- Martyn Stubbs)

I have to say that the total lack of interest in this thread & this video is strange, because it is not easy to dismiss. At least it has Oberg worried as he is avoiding this one.

Nice find.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   
It's always a reflection/spacedebris/icecrystals but there's far too much footage of these objects now to dismiss them in such a way. These are real objects which should be acknowledged and studied.

By the way if that really is Marytn Stubbs in the post above me he really does have the best body of evidence of this phenomena on his youtube channel. Go watch it all its irrefutable evidence of an extra terrestrial intelligence in space.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join