It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Golden Orb" Hovers Near Space Station solar panel, Jan 7, 2014... What is it?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Amazing anomaly comes from high orbit... An incredible "Golden" object hover, stationary for several minutes nearby ISS solar panel, till NASA cut transmission on blue screen... What is it?

From Youtube:

Was watching the live ISS cam and saw this gold orb materialise out of nowhere and then it began to take a solid appearance. As the solar panel moved from behind it...nasa went to blue screen...apparently they noticed the orb. SCW

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Chinese Lantern! Sorry, just had to!

Nice catch!

Pladuim

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I would say it is one of these :

www.truthalyzer.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Oh this one is easy judging by its transparency. It is a light reflection.

link   
Wow! What a cool find!

Certainly doesn't look like anything the average person is familiar with. Too bad they had to cut the video; I'm sure it's for our own 'protection' tho.

It seems to be getting harder and harder to hide the anomalies that are occurring!

link   

Golantrevize
I would say it is one of these :

www.truthalyzer.com...

But is not...

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Maybe it is not, but you cannot say it is not. You said in the OP "what is it?". Clearly showing you do not know what it is. How can you then tell me it is not.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   
It's just a ball.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Golantrevize

Space junk debris in space are faster, and faster, and faster, and....

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

so it is not possible for a space debris to move at the same speed as the frame of reference?

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Duuuurrr It's a party balloon silly.

Or as AliceBleechWhite would have us all believe, it's a trick of the light, shadowed by a bag that has been placed by the solar wind, on top of an anomaly that has been produced by a fault in the solar panel blah blah blah boring boring made up made up stuff.

Only Kidding Alice, I'm joking honest.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Remember the ISS is travelling at 7.71 KM Per second................and this thing is stationary? I believe it's the solar panel that moves yeah? How can this be?

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Golantrevize

Good suggestion, but I doubt it. Space debris are plentiful, but I honestly think the ISS would go into panic should they have something like that come their way as the potential for something serious to happen is high. Not saying it's E.T. in origin, could very well be something "mundane". Could possibly be something lost from the ISS itself.

I've also seen enough videos of metallic "orbs" fly in and leave in the same direction it has come from to also know that something funky is going on up there. So I'm still undecided and will keep my mind open to all possibilities for now.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
It's obviously The Golden Snitch. Everybody should know that.

I don't know what it is, but it is a good catch. One day somebody has to spot something that is undeniably not human.... surely. I just keep waiting.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
It could be a reflection, space junk or something extra terrestrial its all just speculation at this point.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Diabolical
It's just a ball.

Looks like a basketball to me...was Kobe Bryant trying for an impossible three point shot off the ISS, off the moon, and then a swish through a hoop on Earth???!?

Or even an impossible slam dunk contest....

edit on 8-1-2014 by Skywatcher2011 because: added photo

Other than that, I believe it to be space junk...

edit on 8-1-2014 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

that explains his constant injuries.

in the video my mind makes it looks like its spinning clockwise, silly mind of mine

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Remember the ISS is travelling at 7.71 KM Per second................and this thing is stationary? I believe it's the solar panel that moves yeah? How can this be?
reply to post by CaptainBeno

stationary or moving at same speed with iss? because something stationary would look like a bullet to iss perspective, just saying

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   

elouina
Oh this one is easy judging by its transparency. It is a light reflection.

Yeah it appears at one side of the solar panel and fades as i gets to the other.

And the panels have to move as the ISS rockets around the earth, tilting them to get the best sun on them. Theres alot of gold covered parts on the ISS so it really could be anything on the far side.
edit on 8-1-2014 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I think it haves something to do with the lens and the reflection of light in her (the lens)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join