It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My son (16) came home frightened!! Black eyed non-human?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Char-Lee
reply to post by Ghost147

May I ask which photo this was? Or which murderer?

I don't know I have not tried to find out. I would not want to see him again. I will never watch anything like that again.

do you perhaps know the documentary you were watching? I'm very interested!

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Hello.

You should teach your son how to have Confidence and Courage.

I dont want to say that what he saw was not real.
What he should learn is: "He Can be harmed by nothing."

i cant write about whats happening now, but he should know following that:
If that happens next time, he should start Laughning. Its the best medicine against fear.
I know its not easy when feared in a situation, but everytime when he does it, the fear will go more and more away.

As for this experience, Ask him to think about what happened. Ask him where the fear was built.
(Fear is something that can be learned, a reaction to something unknown. Few people are able to induce this reactions into others abusing this for their jokes.)
He should learn that the source of fear is not in him, but came outside. This made him believe that he is feared.
Tell him, that he IS protected by his Guardian Angels, and that he can ASK them for help if that happens again.
edit on 12/1/2014 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
It was no attempt to scare you; because what will come to pass is completely up to their decisions.

You do not do the 'marking'; it is those who are in control of this world behind the scenes; who run the religions and control our minds who 'mark' those they believe will be 'useful' to them. They are those who 'mark' us.

But you should know that Christians are just another form of Catholics in the eyes of those who have come.

In fact they see Jews, Christians, Catholics, Islamics; all to be exactly the same and equally despicable in what they represent.

If all fails in this world to convince them. Then a majority of this world (human population) shall soon die.

Samael has made his demands to them, to concede to the will of 'God'; as they call him.

Those who believe themselves to be God in this world; and are behind the men who made themselves Kings (Vatican/Pope, Queen Elizabeth, World banks, etc) are those who are resisting the will of God.

They have 'chosen' who they believe should be the King for the new Aeon and attempting to 'map/clone' the true King; in order to bring forth a King under their control.

These little 'insects' that infest our skies and planet are about to get a lesson from the true God through the hands of Samael; and the foolish things are the ones who called him forth.

reply to post by MamaJ

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
The only comparable feeling is that of the malevolent presence many people describe during sleep paralysis, I think. The utter sense of wrongness, otherness, an almost fight-or-flight reaction. Whatever's happening -- I hate to say what I fear most -- it has to do with the oldest parts of our brains.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Your post caught my attention. I believe what your son is saying. I also agree with some here that there are many unexplainable things/events that occur everywhere it seems. The only words of advice I have: is to acknowledge the being and move on. Say your words of protection and know that you are protected. I have seen similar beings in dreamtime...I see them as evil. Much Love & Light To You and Your Family

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

JayinAR
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

People who are "into" paranormal research and stories seem more likely to experience paranormal events, that's for sure. These can even be legitimate experiences viewed by others around them. The mind is very powerful.

You think it just might be possible that we who are "into" paranormal research have had our own unexplainable experiences and know it's real? And that maybe we are "into" researching it because we want answers, not because we just dreamed this stuff up and decided to have fun with it?

Like they say, seeing is DEFINITELY believing!

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Ghost147

Char-Lee

I don't know I have not tried to find out. I would not want to see him again. I will never watch anything like that again.

No I am sorry, I turned it on in the middle of it, It was a documentary on murderers (really bad ones) clearly, one of those with a man narrating, we don't get many channels only 1-100. It was months ago so I would have no way of checking and I wouldn't want to run into him again anyway.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Char-Lee

Ghost147

Char-Lee

No I am sorry, I turned it on in the middle of it, It was a documentary on murderers (really bad ones) clearly, one of those with a man narrating, we don't get many channels only 1-100. It was months ago so I would have no way of checking and I wouldn't want to run into him again anyway.

Alrighty, I'll stop pestering you then

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

edit on 12/1/14 by Ghost147 because: double post

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Sooo Samael? He's like a destroyer? A dude who is here to get things back on track with the "real God"? So are the BEK's working for Samael or for the ones who believe that they are god?

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Do a search documentary mass murderers or serial killers. I bet you could even figure out the person.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Look up what ancients called those beings.....I think just a negative spirit no disrespect but was your son high?

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
One of Gods Archangels,

Archangel comes from Old French archangel (12c.) or directly from Late Latin archangelus, from Greek arkhangelos "chief angel," from arkh- "chief, first" (see archon) + angelos (see angel). Replaced Old English heah encgel.

Angel means 'messenger'. The archangels are the 'messengers to the Archon'.

If you know who the Archons are; then my last comment will make more sense.

Whether or not you believe it; the Archons are the ones responsible for how the Bible, and all other religious texts are today.

They are those who RUN the religions behind the scenes; and are destroying this world.

They have been sent a very clear message through Samael.

And yes, he is considered the Destroyer. But in reality; he is the messenger of death. He is the one who delivers the demands of God; and gives warning of the consequences if they are not met.

reply to post by rareredhead

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by JakraTheImmortal

One does NOT have to be "high" to see/experience negative/bad/evil spirits/entities etc...There are some that recognize them for what they are...

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
You know, and that is what I hope for you, it just could be someone who wants to be funny and walks down the streets with special effects lenses. They have these all black lenses, called Sclera lenses and they are somewhat the same as used in films like Underworld, where people are looking like vampires and stuff.... My feeling says its just someone who wants to be funny, but they don't realize that they traumatize people with this....

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by luminus187

www.9mmsfx.net...

You beat me to it by a few minutes.
Yes, they make Sclera contacts for fx use. Sounds to me like MamaJ's son (SonJ?) might have come across someone sporting them, and got a kick out of scaring the crap out of these kids.

Jerks.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

wildtimes
reply to post by luminus187

www.9mmsfx.net...

You beat me to it by a few minutes.
Yes, they make Sclera contacts for fx use. Sounds to me like MamaJ's son (SonJ?) might have come across someone sporting them, and got a kick out of scaring the crap out of these kids.

Jerks.

It's as if no one bothers to look past the first few comments on an 20+ page topic. Sclara lenses have been suggested over and over and over again here.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

edit on 1/13/14 by wildtimes because: deleted to avoid being bashed like the other poor souls trying to help. Sheesh!

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Ever since I started lurking this thread I've been hoping for a knock on my bedroom window at night.
So far it hasn't happened. I suppose I'm probably immune to this like I'm immune to so many other things.
Who knows, maybe it's possible. Send me your good vibes,
and let's try our luck.

edit on AMKTue2 by LAkadian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Lol...

people here tell really lame stories.

16 year old ran up the stairs crying because he's scarred of talking about the black eyed kids, who did nothing but had Black scary eye. Oh noes!

Fake, lame, bye

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join