It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My son (16) came home frightened!! Black eyed non-human?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

This is a perfect example of how the quality on ATS has gone downhill. Some kid wears black contact lenses to Walmart, freaks out your paranoid kid and you immediately jump to the conclusion that it's a "Black eyed non-human".

Oh my. I remember the days when intelligent discussions roamed this forum. Maybe they should re-open this forum and change the "S" in ATS to another word.

Please people, get a grip.
edit on 9-1-2014 by JRCrowley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

JRCrowley
reply to post by MamaJ

This is a perfect example of how the quality on ATS has gone downhill. Some kid wears black contact lenses to Walmart, freaks out your paranoid kid and you immediately jump to the conclusion that it's a "Black eyed non-human".

Oh my. I remember the days when intelligent discussions roamed this forum. Maybe they should re-open this forum and change the "S" in ATS to another word.

The chick I saw had her eye flood black, stay, then go back to "normal", along with strange skin color/shade change, as well as very chilling -her face moved, gained striations, like a few uneven rows. All in fewer than 10 seconds at the very most.

The shilling contribution you made is one very clear example of how ATS is exactly the same as it ever was. Is that what you meant by "S", for "shilling".....

Take a hike. It will clear your head. Cheers.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Something odd that this story points out is that everyone who has an encounter with these beings have previously heard about them or read something about them. Of course, that could simply be a genius way to end a fictional horror story. Who knows, still pretty darn weird...

Just as I dosed off I heard a thumping coming from the front porch, startled at first I open my eyes wide and scan the room. Realizing it was most likely my cat scratching himself on the front porch I dose back off. Then again, the thumping. “Damn cat” I got out of bed to run him off the porch only to see he wasn’t there any more, now that I was up again I wasn’t the least bit tired. I figured I’ll just get some tea and check Facebook while I’m up, maybe finish the web series I was watching on youtube..

a few minutes into the video I felt the sudden urge to look up at the kitchen window, there they were..

the tops of two short statured peoples heads cresting the stairs just above my window frame. The people were just short enough to not see in the window but I could see out. I heard no footsteps on my porch as my stomach turned.. but the knock, the knock was a steady hollow thump. The very same thump I had just blamed on my cat. Deciding it was best not to answer I shut my laptop and crept by the door back to the babies room..

I assumed it was some of the people from the low income housing across the road from me that were high or hiding from the cops or maybe looking for my cousin who stays with me often and has many friends over there. The last thing I needed was to try to explain to two stoners that I was trying to sleep even though it was 2am.

It wasn’t until I got to my daughters room that the creepiness set in. The thump had moved from the kitchen to the bedroom windows.. both windows, a room apart thumping in perfect time. These stoners were going to wake up my daughter if I didn’t run them off now. Pissed off I went out to the kitchen, unlocked and opened the door ready to run around to the side of the house and kick some little idiots ass.

It happened then, standing there looking up at me were two 10 or 11 year old boys. The feeling of dread and the smell of mold almost made me vomit.. the smaller of the two then spoke “May we use your telegraph?” Huh? I just stared blankly at these boys, horrified of what I then realized.. their eyes were pitch black. He asked again to use my “telegraph”.

There wasn’t a sound to be heard no crickets chirping, no dogs barking, no cars driving by.. nothing. I tried to play it cool and ignore the fact that he didn’t say telephone, or phone, or cell.. anything that would have made any sense of the situation and calmly replied “I don’t have service at my house sorry.” The expressions on their faces turned to rage as I finished my sentence. Swiftly I shut the door and locked it as quickly as I could, then stumbled back to protect my daughter. I picked her up from her crib and held her close, the fact that she didn’t wake up freaked me out the most but I managed to gather my senses enough to make sure she was still breathing and warm.. everything seemed okay with her.

The thumping on the windows was back, I dropped to the floor as close to the wall as I could and held my little girl in my arms and wept like a child.. I felt helpless and afraid. I lied there for what felt like hours and hours crying and shaking until I heard it, my wifes alarm clock. The thumping stopped the instant the alarm went off and I crept into the master bedroom with the baby. “Whats wrong with you?” My wife asked… “I just had a bad dream” Is all I could mutter out. “okay well give me the baby so I can feed her before work.” I handed my wife the baby and she fed her like any normal day.. I turned on every light in the house and made coffee for her. For some reason just having her awake calmed my nerves enough to pretend like nothing happened.. I walked her out to the car nervously with the baby in my arms.. I asked her not to leave until I walked back in the house. She was put off by the request but did so to humor me. Once I was safely in the house I locked the door again.. and in the house I sat horrified until she got home. I insisted we go to the next town over and stay the weekend at my brothers house… and here I sit horrified while she sleeps in the guest room with my daughter. Wondering why they stopped when the alarm went off.. I think I know the answer. I was aware of BEKs she wasn’t. Every story I’ve read about them is from someone who already knew about them. Maybe, Just maybe knowledge of them existing is the only reason they visit..

I’m afraid and I’m sorry.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jamescar7

Can you please explain more about the skin color changes?

When I had my psychic abilities I had a lot of dreams where I would die and people would come get me and once I think I saw what you describe: people around me where dying because of some kind of gas and they were losing color in their skin in striations.
I had never seen anything like it before and it really struck me as odd.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Casuwall

Can you please explain more about the skin color changes?

When I had my psychic abilities I had a lot of dreams where I would die and people would come get me and once I think I saw what you describe: people around me where dying because of some kind of gas and they were losing color in their skin in striations.
I had never seen anything like it before and it really struck me as odd.

Ok. She was Asian and as her left eye, uh, changed (she was in profile and not looking at me), then her left face kinda from temple to chin tightened and (I # you not) small uneven ridges, like several rows appeared. Extremely weird. Her face color went from normal/Phillipeno to slightly ashen, less brown to different.

Probably not a lot of help, but thanks for asking, you.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
May have been said already, but I haven't read all 16 pages yet, but is there any chance Walmart would allow you to view the security cam footage? I would definitely want to see what shook up my son so much and you know that they have cameras everywhere especially on the registers!! Just a thought!! Good luck!!!!!

edit on 9-1-2014 by fullkrause because: Misspelling

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

JRCrowley
reply to post by MamaJ

Don't let the door hit ya.

I've been here for some time myself and I find this thread highly intriguing. For one this BEK thing is new to me. For two, I am beginning to think there is something to it.

Normally, if I think a thread is "below" my attention, I simply don't bother posting. Only exception were a few rimes when I was drunk. Been drinking tonight or just wanting to feel superior to others?

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I'm still laughing that the 'geniuses' are still flooding the 15th!! page with 'you know, dur, there's black contact lenses out there'.

Yes, 15 pages later, and at least 3 or 4 postings per page have already enlightened us unwashed peasants that sclera exists.

Maybe the all knowing enlighteners may want to read a page or two of this thread before posting sclera pics....Ugh.

ETA; Most of the people reading the paranormal forum, do so because they have experienced something...dare I say...PARANORMAL.

Most of the people who have never had a gut feeling, instinctual response, or sensed negative vibes emanate are maybe the same people from whence bad juju originates? Really...how can one be so immersed in their own bubbles that these perceptions are discounted?

I may come off as being a little harsh, but for those who know empathy, these narcissistic traits are difficult to deal with on a daily basis.
edit on 9-1-2014 by Goldcurrent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

edit on 9-1-2014 by Goldcurrent because: Double Post.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Your kid is really good at playing off that he smoked a fatty.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I absolutely believe you both. I have seen these black eyed "people" on more than one occasion and in one particular occasion 3 in one night. I don't want to go into all of my encounters here because I don't honestly feel like writing out three or four explanations right now, but they do exist and your son has every right to be afraid of what he saw. These beings (I have no idea what they are, and won't pretend I do) seem to radiate an aura of pure fear, almost as if they feed off of human fear. The particular incident where I saw 2 in one night is the best story to tell because this instance, like your son's was with a group of people not just by myself. A few years ago 3 of my high school friends and I were bored on a Saturday night and didn't have anything to do so we decided to drive around and try to decide to come up with something we all deemed a fun activity. We were driving some old country roads in southern Indiana, just talking about this and that. And as we are driving I notice something off the side of the road, there was an old man (seemingly homeless) just sitting along the road next to a trash can, the thing that caught me off guard was first, it was 2 am, secondly he had the deepest, darkest, blackest eyes I had ever seen. As soon as I noticed I asked if anyone else had seen it everyone had thought they individually imagined it, at this revelation we turn around and went back towards him, and he just wasn't there. There was absolutely no sign of him, as if he was never there. We were all pretty shaken up by this, and decided we would head back into our town. We arrived back in town and were going to go to my friend's house to hang out for the rest of the night. As we hit the main street in our town we noticed a couple people walking down the sidewalk. This isn't that unusual for our little town, but as we got near and were beginning to pass them they stopped immediately opened there mouths wide and stared at as as we drove by following our vehicle as we left, their eyes of course black as night and horrifying as hell. I would also like to point out that the appeared normal before we got close to them, and then like something out of a horror movie they just changed. So at this point we are all pretty terrified, way too terrified to turn around this time. The rest of the night we talked about it. It was scarred into our minds for at least a couple of weeks. I had seen them before this, but assumed I was just seeing things. I will assure you, they are very real, and I have no idea what they want, but from what I have gathered it seems like they may feed off of our fear. Feel free to ask me any questions and I would be happy to elaborate to the best of my ability. Also not to scare you, or your son, but it seems to me (at least in my case) that if you seem them once, you are likely to see them again, so keep an eye out.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JRCrowley

GRRRRRR

Perhaps Sam's Club will have a sale on discernment and attention to detail skill sets in the near future.

There's plenty of information from the OP about the details of the incident which make abundantly clear that your assertions are off the wall; insensitive; insultingly accusatory of the OP and of her son . . . and grossly uninformed to the point of being ignorant.

Just because the OP and son's experiences are

totally outside of your personal experiences

is . . . drum roll . . .

a SO WHAT issue in terms of validating the OP and son's experiences.

It's like you don't speak Chinese . . . so you are going to accuse Chinese speakers of using the wrong vocabulary or sentence forms.

Brilliant.

Sheesh.

= = =

Dear OP, I hope you ignore such drivel. Trust your son's sensing, intuition, perceptions. He's a solid guy who deserves your trust and respect in his assessment of the incident.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I hadn't read all 16 pgs, so sorry if this a repeat question...
Did the "person" have anything with them? If it happened in line at walmart, I'm just curious if they had a shopping cart, or any merchandise to buy?

Or was it just standing there waiting to be seen?

Oohh... gives me the chills!!

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   

her left face kinda from temple to chin tightened and (I # you not) small uneven ridges, like several rows appeared.

Like reptilian skin?

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

It's funny how the people who bitch about the threads on ATS never manage to author any that are actually worth reading.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Well here it is 2:30 in the morning, dead quiet in the house and I'm reading this freaky thread, giving myself the heebee jeebees. All of a sudden, POW! there's a huge explosion in my house. I about pissed myself. Turned out to just be a bottle of homemade wine that I apparently bottled a little too soon.
As fascinating as the BKE story is, I think I'm going to bed. Sheesh!

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Did we all forget what kind of conglomerate owns those department stores? I highly doubt they are just going to hand over store security footage to any one short of a detective looking to solve a robbery... good luck though. please post how that pans out.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Oh gosh...

Well if you notice you read the OP and replied to the OP in a SECTION of ATS called Paranormal Studies.

See, the GREAT thing about ATS is it's diversity in subjects and while one may not be for you, you always have a CHOICE whether to participate or not.

For the subjects I am not interested in, I simply do not click because If I did, I may be tempted to not adequately contribute to the subject at hand, hence your entire post.

The other night, I was a concerned mom. I brought my concerns to ATS as this is the only forum I contribute to and the only place I know I could get feedback that would not belittle me in a broad spectrum anyway.

Sorry this thread was not for you... It wasn't supposed to be evidently.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

AHAHA!

Yeah, I hope you slept good after this thread and that happening to you. Definitely would have freaked me out too and then I would have laughed at my self.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Hey Mama J. How are you and your son doing right now? How has your research on this topic coming along? I know it's that much more intense when it hits home personally or with family, just know there are people who care about you here in this community and in your personal too I'm sure.

I will keep praying for you both, real glad you shared your sons experiences here. Communication and articulating ideas together is key here, never stay quiet and know you're never alone in the struggles we all face!

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join