It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My son (16) came home frightened!! Black eyed non-human?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I'm in TN.... are you serious?

If you have a friend that looks like what he describes I would love to see this.

Thanks!

I thought so, I am in TN and my friend has been in TN, GA and AL. He did a (zombie type) movie for the Sci-fi channel and then he did The Walking Dead, many of the location for the shoots have been in those states ^. Sometimes after a shoot they go out to Wal-Mart and a local restaurant to pick up stuff while they are traveling and yes they stay in makeup whilst they are out. My friend can look extremely scary which is why many production companies hire him! Your son may have seen him or one of the people from the movie shoot or the TV series. Sometimes he plays a zombie and sometimes a very demonic looking creature. Also he plays in a band and they do shows in TN and AL. Chris always wears many sorts of contact lenses when he is working. White, red and full blackout's. Maybe you explain to your son he most likely seen one of those people.

His pictures are HERE Click on photo's to see his portfolio.
edit on 9-1-2014 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Sometimes the veil is lifted and see people for who they truly are.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

MamaJ

Tonight.... I am a believer in dark eyed non-humans and I am seriously concerned!

Has ANYONE here ever seen anything like what he describes?

I don't have time to read the thread, so someone may have already answered your question. Black-eyed beings are real. By "black-eyed" I mean they have no whites in their eyes, when they take a human form. You're correct in assuming they are non-human.

They're Djinn. It's a parallel life-form. They love to play with people. They can help or they can do harm. They are not demonic.

They can shapeshift into any form they want. Sometimes they appear as inanimate objects.

It's interesting to me that there seem to be so many reports to these black-eyed beings in the US. There are stories of Djinn in not only the Mid-East, but throughout Asia, including the Far East.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Just joined ATS again thanks to this post. This definitely has intrigued me and I have been reading about these black-eyed beings for a few days now. You are obviously not alone, apparently reports of these beings have been around since about 1998. I believe you. I read an article saying that these beings are the spawn of the serpent from the Bible. Apparently humans could have once mated with other species, thus creating other beings. Definitely is interesting.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Staroth
reply to post by MamaJ

I'm in TN.... are you serious?

If you have a friend that looks like what he describes I would love to see this.

Thanks!

I thought so, I am in TN and my friend has been in TN, GA and AL. He did a (zombie type) movie for the Sci-fi channel and then he did The Walking Dead, many of the location for the shoots have been in those states ^. Sometimes after a shoot they go out to Wal-Mart and a local restaurant to pick up stuff while they are traveling and yes they stay in makeup whilst they are out. My friend can look extremely scary which is why many production companies hire him! Your son may have seen him or one of the people from the movie shoot or the TV series. Sometimes he plays a zombie and sometimes a very demonic looking creature. Also he plays in a band and they do shows in TN and AL. Chris always wears many sorts of contact lenses when he is working. White, red and full blackout's. Maybe you explain to your son he most likely seen one of those people.

His pictures are HERE Click on photo's to see his portfolio.
edit on 9-1-2014 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

What part of TN to you come to? I'm in TN also. I don't want to run into any actors on that page!!! I'm still too young to die of a heart attack!!

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

what about the fact that it was described that there was no glare. The Prof you showed shows black eyes with a glare. Thread open

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
First page and no one says "Well maybe your son just saw something that freaked him out and his mind filled in the rest", because surely that could never happen. Abandon hope all ye who enter.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I'm not saying your son over reacted, but I'm pretty sure it was someone with "Sclera" contacts. They are mainly used by entertainers and make-up artists. They're expensive ($180-$300 a pair), but I can see someone buying them for shock factor in public places.

edit on 9-1-2014 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000
reply to post by MamaJ

In my opinion, from my life experience in this area of things, your son saw a mental projection he was intended to see and it probably was an accurate representation of that man's eyes, if you consider them windows to the Soul. It was not something everyone sees though, obviously, or there'd be film of it as a common thing. Even in this setting, cameras in stores are ubiquitous. They'd capture this, at least once, somewhere, if it was a physical change visible to anyone as that. Make sense for the logic on why/how?

As for why he'd do this at that moment for that group of kids? I have no idea. Hubris? Cruelty? Evil? Lots of ideas on that but no idea beyond guesses...

Just to clarify, all this is purely my opinion and, in part, related to my Faith with experience there. Maybe it's right or maybe not...It's accurate to the best I know to share.

Actually, there probably IS a cctv film of this interaction, if this happened in a checkout line at a store.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo

i say again, it was described from the get go "no glare" these lenses have a Distinct glare

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

WHAT EVER YOU DO if they ask to come in your home DO NOT INVITE THEM IN

THATS HOW THEY TRY TO GET YOU TO GIVE UP.
its like a vampire( not saying theyre real) it cant come in your home unless you invite it in
edit on CST07America/Chicagoth2014Thu, 09 Jan 2014 19:32:07 -06002014-01-09T19:32:07-06:00America/ChicagoThu, 09 Jan 2014 19:32:07 -0600America/Chicago by golden23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I hope your son is fine and in good health.

My opinion is that, this dark entity could be Djinn or Jinn.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Are you stating there IS such a recording or just assuming every checkout in every walmart must have cameras, they work all the time, and this one was aimed at the right point and recording to pick it up?

I haven't heard mention and I know retail security doesn't always have 100% of those running at all...with ..well, lets just say not 100% are recording. So, assuming for a moment it would even be appropriate to look into that or ask the store? I'd give a 50/50 chance they'd have had one at that time ..and probably 10% or less they'd still have it now without a reason to stand out for keeping it...if it even recorded.

I'd also mentioned, I don't believe the impact of what the boy saw was even visible or apparent to anyone outside himself and the group who said they did see the same.

Although, I've also taken a paranormal approach to this from the OP's starting messages, not a position to attack and debunk..like so many others have from the outset.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Let me guess, you told him about these kids before he seen one? I have yet to come into contact with any and I am looking hard. When and if I do see one I will be right here screaming with you lol.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I posted about something like this several years ago. Still an unsettling memory.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

^^11Oct2007^^

edit on 9-1-2014 by jamescar7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2014 by jamescar7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Brotherman
I wish that happened to me, I'd invite them in just to see what it was all about scared or not. I have heard and read things about BEK's don't know where I stand on it yet but from what I gather they always want something, I'd hook them up just to see what happens. just my opinion, from what I read though I hear it is a terrifying experience.

From what i have read on BEK's i think your survival instincts would kick in and you would avoid them at all cost.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kissy princess

Dam I get that feeling every time I go in Wal-Mart, like they are all just robots and really weird. The employees that is. They never know anything. Makes me feel like I just walked into the Men In Black main office without them being obvious aliens lol.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this but you can buy special effect contact lenses... Black contacts. They even make them in your script.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I found a website regarding 16 Terrifying Encounters with the Black Eyed Kids. Apparently the stories were pulled from Reddit members' posts.

Pretty freaky stories if I do say so myself...

Here's one of them:

14. Soon.
FUUUMASTER2:

I live in a big city in south bc, and its 11:52 here as i type this. I had just got home from the conjuring, scary # im tellin ya. I was lurking on /r/creepy and heard a knock on the door. I walked over confused because i live alone and im a recluse. As i approached the door i felt pure terror. The feeling you get when you feel like death is imminent or your facing your biggest fear. When i opened the door i was shaking madly, i was staring into the face of a 6’3 teenage girl. She was still 4″ shorter than me but i felt like i was about to faint. She asked if she could “enter the premises” because her mom had left town and she lost her keys. She claimed she needed a couch to sleep on and was cold. I blinked and screamed bloody murder slamming the door in her face. I ran to my room and grabbed my revolver (ya ya ya illegal i know) and sat in the recliner facing the door untill i dozed off. When i woke up i looked outside and she was gone, but the word “soon” was scratched weakly into the door.

edit on 9-1-2014 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join