It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My son (16) came home frightened!! Black eyed non-human?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

There are many strange and just plain weirdos that frequent Walmart. Makes sense BEK was there, no doubt the vibes of that place must have attracted it, its prime hunting grounds. Also it was no doubt keeping people in there run around projecting the status Que, thereby helping in killing any future economic values for said town, keeping the lines moving.

Evil little bastards some of them BEKs are, give it time and your local walmart will become like a black hole that will grow and grow and grow, till eventually there is nothing but walmarts everywhere just a step in the circuitry entanglement of this planet.

And then...Well the antelope does not look past the watering grounds.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I'm not sure if it's the case in the US but aren't people on camera entitled to a copy under video right laws?

You'd have to write a letter or the easy option is to rest easy as this is just some guy scaring the crap out of kids with some black contacts

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I'm thinking (as mentioned earlier in this thread), that your son maybe got totally creeped out by a guy with his eyeballs tattooed.

abouttattoosart.com...

If I turned and saw that guy staring at me I'd probably think he's evil too!

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Char-Lee
reply to post by MamaJ

We have had deep subject conversations and neither of us have ever believed in " demons".

How can you believe in Jesus and not demons? What was it he cast out and into the swine?

I had an unusual experience one day. I was watching some TV show about crime, I don't usually watch this kind of thing in fact rarely watch TV so I have no idea why I was watching this.

They went through a bunch of murderers manson and others most i had no knowledge of, but one when his picture came up, I looked at him into the pictures black eyes and I started shaking...I am now as I speak of it, I have never told anyone about this...I burst into tears and could not stop shaking I was overwhelmed with dread and fear and sorrow.
I turned of the Tv I have never forgotten the horrible response I had to just this mans photo.
edit on 8-1-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

Because I am FREE of religion and have my own philosophy. I'm not a very good follower.

Wow, that is freaky.. wonder if it brought back some kind of memory??

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Look in my personal pasted; I called up in balck mass fashion fallen archangels to visual form ... The 1st night nothing happen after the calling. But, my mom saw my eyes when I came down stairs, they were Black as coal with no light in them. I went into the bathroom to look in the mirror and I saw the same thing. was I possessed at that point ?? yes, and the next nite I tried it again, & what happened nothing again, but, came down stairs and looked in the mirror in the bathroom, I saw now white eyes still void of light, but white. then, the 3rd night, they were glowing with beams of light coming out of them.

So, yes it can happen. In a Magick Ritual. ....

I did get saved after this. Asking Jesus into my life. I've seen such things in my past many times and cast them out of others. Yes, they are pure evil.

To the person that would like them to come into them, you are a real fool, just like I was in my past. No, regard for human life. Psychopathic to the core --- NO BEYOND THAT YOUR FILLED WITH RAGE, HATRED FOR ALL LIVING THINGS COMPLETELY, ARE THE BEING NON-HUMAN BEFORE THEY COME IN YOU ... YES, COMPLETELY ...

I'D LOVE TO SHOW IT AS IT HAPPENS BUT, I CAN'T.... I WILL NOT DO THAT AGAIN.
IS IT HAUNTING, SPOOKY, YES ...
CAUTION BEFORE YOU GO TO FAR OUT ...
AND THINK ABOUT YOUR LIFE IN GENERAL, AND THE LIVES OF OTHERS ROUND YOU...

YES, THEIR IS AWESOME POWERS THAT COME FROM THIS TYPE OF CALLING TO VISIBLE FORM; BUT, OUT WEIGHING THE EFFORTS OF BEING YOU ONLY IS MUCH BETTER. THAN THAT.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Galadriel

My personal experiences (some I may have described in posts along the way, and some I hesitate to post) lead me to believe that there could be darkness in people that radiates out so that some of us can feel it. It's like cold, dark emptiness, that has fear/evil. I'm not religious, but I used to think all is Light, but after some pretty messed up happenings, I have changed my view to accept that Dark may be real as well.

As a mom of boys - when the paranormal stuff happened to us, I listened, I shared my own encounters and incidences with them too, and made them feel it was okay to share, to feel concerned, to be shaken up. But, to remain strong in themselves.

Don't make too much out of it. Take your cues from him. You seem to be a great parent - so follow your instincts.

Demons... eh... not a believer just yet but I like you think there are in fact dark entities without a lot of light which I equate with love. Some of us are more "feelers" than anything. I don't doubt what he felt was real.

Was it a weird woman or man? Maybe.... he said it looked older so the feeling he got was from an adult.. not a kid.

Definitely going to keep my eyes and ears open and at the same time not let on like I am still concerned.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Another oneIt was probably just someone wearing black sclera's.

Black Sclera's

edit on 8-1-2014 by Illuminawty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Casuwall

I appreciate you telling your story. I really do and I thank you.

Today him and his buddy are not talking about it. They have just said, "it wasn't human but can't swear to it" like he may have last night but could swear their feelings were that of confusion and wth are you. I showed him pictures of tatted eyes and contacts and he still maintains there was no light. He said he looked long enough at the eyes to look for light and he saw none. Mind you he was in a very lit up store and this is why he took a min processing this because the eyes should have been reflective even with contacts.

I told my friend about it today. I obviously didn't get much sleep and was telling her why I was deprived of sleep. She said the same thing... contacts. She also mentioned some drugs will appear as though you have black eyes.

Either way.. he is safe and happy. His laid back mentality is back and he isn't thinking about it. He said it was an experience he will never forget and if it was human, he is just glad he is away from it as it gave him the heebie jeebies. lol

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Ahhh Unity, the seemingly off-her-rocker woo-woo new ager who manages to always be the voice of reason, kindness and is probably spot on right about the real nature of the world.

You are entirely correct... again.

I meant the misguided corporate fascists at Walmart's helm as the gate-keepers of hell, not the poor huddled masses forced to shop there.

But on my less enlightened days, when I don't take into account the sub-par choices of diet, attire and education available to the poor, the shoppers can seem the denizens of hell, at least.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

RickyD
My reasoning says if you can't find cases of this before the creation and sale of the blacked out contacts then that's most likely what it was. However if you can find cases of people coming in contact with BEK or BEA before these contacts were around then it seems logical to me that it could be possible that it was a BEK/BEA. Just my little bit of logic on the topic...I guess had I experienced anything like this I may approach it with a different outlook but alas I haven't seen anything like this. Now shadow people I've seen plenty all through my life actually.

Great idea!! Love it! Thank you.. I will look into this.

I too have experienced paranormal stuff but it's always been from the light of my loved ones who have passed away.

I have never experienced anything dark or ran into someone who I felt was non-human who could read my mind.

Had it just been him who experienced this I would still believe every word and feeling he maintained he had. Not because I am naive but because I know him like the back of my hand.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

And then we have the experiences being told where things go in slow motion during an accident where time "jumps" from point "A" to point "C", skipping point "B" where the person would have been killed (at point "B"). This has to do with the laws of quantum physics taking place. I don't know what causes it, but I know from my own experiences, it's real.

This is kind of what he said his gut feeling was. Like a ripple in space and time.

Yeah, the girls felt so bad and began to hug on him and say sorry. They had no clue the seriousness he felt. They are usually very playful among one another and everything is funny. They got scared when they realized he was not joking and was as serious as he could be.

It's touchy because I don't want my daughter and her friends to be "scared" and at the same time I do not want to discount my son either. I feel it's an important balance.

Today though, it is in the back of their minds and they are not talking about it.

I'm not religious, hold no religion but I am spiritual and believe in a higher power. I have always maintained that is the reason I fear nothing and I do hope that trickles on to their thinking. Being fearful of life and people is not a way to live happy.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

vivid1975
reply to post by sled735

I agree completely with sled.

If a person is shown a photo of a messy desk for 3 seconds and then asked to list the items, its amazing how much detail the human eye/brain can take in.

The point I am making is.. there is a massive difference between a contact lens and an empty eye socket.

An experience so life changing as this has a clarity that you wouldn't have on a day to day basis, as our heightened animal instincts and survival mode kicks in.

This is true. Some people like my kids are more observant while I am not that observant. I don't pay attention to detail well. He does especially.

Thing that sticks out for me is he felt it before he saw it and the person/thing he felt was able to read his mind while he only had instincts/senses.

Could have been a strange psychic type of phenomenon. I don't know... just guessing a lot.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

www.visiondirect.com...

Most likely contact lenses.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NightFlight

AHAHA! That was a good video! FUNNY! haha I shared it on Facebook.

Never know what you will see at Walmart, that is for sure. May even see a black eyed mind reader. lol

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The most important thing you are already doing is supporting and believing your son. Not many parents believe their kids when their kids run up to tell them that they saw some evil thing and all the details.

I have seen what not believing your kids can do to the kids, and it is always bad. The kid can become depressed and feelings of isolation. If their is an evil entity around, it will use this to it's advantage to further divide and conquer a family by oppressing the kid further to hate the parent for not believing in them.

This is the number one weapon that evil uses to ruin people and families. The worst case scenario that has happened quite a few times is where the kid either kills someone, or kills themselves, which probably would not have happened if the parent had believed and supported their kids in the first place.

Evil does exist and it can manifest, and it does sound like your son may have seen something paranormal since his friends and others there at the time seemed to have witnessed and felt it's effects. It isn't that easy to know for certain, but it sounds like something definitely did happen that was indeed paranormal.

If your son doesn't experience anything else in the coming days, then hopefully he wont be..

I don't believe that someone with the black scelera contacts can also project horrific fear into people either.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Yeah, I agree. I try to always put my self in their shoes and think of how I want to be treated. They are my loves and I do take pride in raising them. Not a lot of people understand my way of parenting so I do appreciate the support.

We have always had a policy abut honesty and I can say I have been honest with them and so when they have lied in the past I have reminded them of the relationship we have.. or one we could have. Sometimes, even return a lie with me lying to them and then they really understand which relationship they should choose... an honest one.

This is why I believe everything he says because he doesn't give me a reason not to.

This is a strange world and I don't know everything. I have not experienced everything to know or to make a judgement.

When he was visibly shaken I knew he was freaked out for some reason. Whatever the reason truly is, I did what I needed to do and could do.

He is cool today and calm. He is not showing any signs of trauma and doesn't care to think about it anymore. I'm ok with that. One day soon he will recall the memory and we will go from there.

I don't think I have to worry... and will worry if there is a need.

I'm so glad I have a site I can come to and talk with the members about this sort of thing. I couldn't ask that of my facebook friends. lol

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Hello Mama J and ATS.
I believe I had an experience I can relate to this several years ago. I am excited to reply to this post because I believe that with the help of ATS members (perhaps through someone with a modified search engine or maybe just better search skills than my own) we may be able to shine a little light on this mystery. "Impossible!" you say? Maybe not, the experience I write of was televised.
Please forgive any lack of writing style I may have while relating this to you all. Here are the basic search parameters: Year: 2005-2007, unfortunately the best I can do to narrow down the possible time is a 3 year period. Channel: Pretty certain it was Mtv, however, not being very familiar with tv it could have been Mtv2. Time: Thanksgiving day, afternoon - evening. Content theme: Thanksgiving eating competition. Several contestants competitively eating thanksgiving themed food items.
To further narrow it down - you will know the episode when you find it because the contestant looks like this:

No, it was not Jim Carrey. But the guy had his hair done (I kid you not) almost exactly like this.
But back to the story, here is what happened...
Thanksgiving day several years ago I was enjoying a celebration with several close friends and family members. We were all gathered at a friends house where, waiting for dinner, some were socializing, some cooking, others infrequently chasing after toddlers.
It has been two decades since I have had t.v./cable or programming (oh the irony) of that sort. When at an acquaintances house where they watch television I sometimes enjoy watching the bright lights and flashing colors XD but generally leave the encounter glad that I gave t.v. up. At any rate given the amount of other activity in the house I may very well have been the only one there to have been watching the tube at this particular time.
So I'm watching this display of competitive eating, and in an effort to be transparent I will say it was making me uncomfortable as I was thinking how well a lot of people in this country have it especially relating to this particular holiday. Not at all to discourage the premise of a shared feast (what could be better?) but the extent that an eating competition goes to - thanksgiving themed no less seemed like a particular display of gluttony to me.
Several contestants are eating massive amounts of food. One contestant has his hair styled like "equinsu ocha" or 'white devil' from Ace Ventura. I have seen several eating competitions and have witnessed the professionals utilizing various techniques to get the food down faster.

Competitive eaters also learn techniques to speed up the eating process. For example, Shoudt says he hops up and down to accelerate the swallowing process with gravity, and he sometimes presses against his stomach to push food lower into the abdomen. Some eaters use a move called the Valsalva Maneuver..
Source

As "white devil' uses his version of this technique his bodily movements start to become more of a sinuous, serpentine type undulating that I tend more to associate with trance movement or perhaps drug induced trance. While this happens the camera is catching his face, and where his eyes were perfectly normal before they are now completely black.
If this were not a competition type event it may be argued that between frames or 'takes' this guy could have put in colored lenses. But the fact that it's supposed to be actual competition precludes that kind of tampering as it would effect the outcome of the competition as well. Could what I had seen been affected by my perception at the time? Certainly, and in fact I would have doubted my own eyes if the commentator (providing play by play - or bite by bite as it were - running commentary) hadn't himself drawn attention the the fact.
What the commentator pointed out was "hugely dilated pupils" with no further explanation as to what would cause this. But what I saw was black covering the entire surface of his eyes, not just the pupil area. And to be sure, the commentator sounded confused more than anything and seemed more to be trying to explain things to himself. It was both stunning and revolting and instilled a feeling in the pit of the stomach just viewing it over t.v.
What did I see? Hard to say. I think of myself as both a spiritual and scientific minded person. I could put forth many theories as to what I may have seen or perceived. But more importantly, I believe, is that if someone can dig this footage up it may help to explain what it is NOT. Along the lines of verifying who the individual is- real? human? Then it's probably not aliens ...and so forth. But perhaps evidence more along the lines of 'Did it actually happen?' would be welcome first.
And this is where I ask for your help ATS. I've enjoyed reading these forums for quite some time and am constantly amazed at the content members have shared. I have not before today spoken of this experience with anybody. I hope I have not detracted or derailed from this thread. I was pretty surprised to see it and had never heard of BEK's and such. I thought this is just something they do in horror flicks at times, and it had never occurred to me to try and correlate this with others who may have had similar experiences. Thank you MamaJ for the willingness to put yourself forth, perhaps giving me an incentive to do the same.
If anybody can dig up this footage I would be in debt and I'm sure others would find it interesting as well. I have tried several times with absolutely no luck at all =(

edit on 1-8-2014 by AD333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
This has been pretty fascinating so far. Glad your son seems to have shaken it off MamaJ.

Anyways, I was looking through some past threads on ATS and I found a post where the poster threw up a link to someone who claims that she had an encounter with the BEKs and actually invited them in. Creepy. The posting is from 2005.

black eyed kids

I have read many accounts of these black eyed kids but i dont think
any really come close to what happened to me when i let two into my
house.

Some people think that if you let them in that the will kill you,
obiviously i can say this is not true.

this is what happened, i was sitting in my bedroom at home when i
heared a knock on the door, it was not too late so i didnt hesitate
opening the door to whoever it was.

when i opened it there was two
children standing there, both were looking at the floor. "yes " i
said, the taller one asked if they could come in as they were lost
and the other boy needed the toilet.

I live in an area where it is
very easy to get lost, so i just ashumed that they were telling the
truth and was looking down because they were shy, even though the
one talking, spoke very confidently.

so i let them in, the one who
needed the tolitet just walked in and straight up the stairs so i
shouted up its on the right, i dont know why i didnt find this
strange but most toilets are upstairs and as he was young i didnt
think anything of it.

i told the other one that the phone was down
the hall, "thanks" he said and he started to walk down the hall, i
followed him and then i suddenly came over with a really awfull
feeling like something bad was going to happen, i became very
nervious and a bit shakey i still cant explain how that happened,
the boy stopped at the phone and paused, "everythink ok?" i asked,
he turned to me and looked up and thats when i saw his eyes, and
trust me i will never get that picture out of my head, i was so
scared that i couldnt even scream as i turned to run down the hall
the other kid was standing at the end.

i became very dizzy and
stuggled to stand up, he walk closer to me and said that they had
been sent to collect me, i still couldnt bear to look into his face,
i pushed away from him and ran into my frontroom and slammed the
door shut, i was in so much shock about what was happening i couldnt
think straight, this is something that you dont even expect to
happen even in movies.

after standing against the door for around
and hour or so i finaling got the courage to make a run for the back
door, so i ran to it and unlocked it, i ran to the back of my garden
and jumped over the fence not once looking back.

my friend lived
close so i ran to his house, i told him the story and as i guessed
he was a bit sceptic about what i had said.

i convinced him to come
back with me, when we got there we looked around the whole house but
couldnt find them.

ever since this happened i always have a dream
that this kids with the black eyes stand over my bed with there
hands streching to me, i hope to god that i never see these again.

Don't know if I believe it or not^^^.

I do believe that people have run into these things before though. I wouldn't invite them in though. Ever. I invited some mormons in once and I had a helluva time getting rid of them. Can't imagine what it takes to get rid of these things.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

MamaJ
reply to post by OrphanApology

It is very creepy and as his mother I am feeling concerned. He keeps saying it felt like it wanted to get in his head.

The figure had long black hair, tan skin, long cloth ( not a dress) that was the same color of the skin.. tan.

I had heard of black eyed people from ATS, a couple of years back but never put much stock into it and frankly don't remember being a part of the thread/threads. I'm definitely going to search for them now.

Widen your search, my computer died recently and I lost the link. But it was basically about these demons. That is what the people there said they were. I am having memory issues the last few years so I am sorry I can't remember the name.

Most seemed to be saying these things were soulless demons in the closest form to human they could get. Many seemed to say they thought they were being pursued by them. These folks were like your son, very scared.

I heard a couple say they were like soul or energy vampires. Most really felt like they were demons coming out of the shadows and waiting for something.

I searched and there are lots of sites but have not found that forum again. Sorry don't remember much else except everyone there who had any kind of contact said it was evil. Couple even moved away from where they were.

What I would say is watch your son very carefully, pray over him. Make sure he is always with someone else when you can until you know what ever it was is gone.

I would like to say that if it is evil, demons, you have protection in Jesus. Seek a non denomination christian church and have them anoint your son with oil and pray link of protection for him and your house to be sure. Speak honestly with your son and ask if he was exposed to the spirit world in any way, a wiji board or maybe a movie. This is important, you want him to be sure. Maybe a classmate who is delving in it.

Many here will scoff and ridicule but evil exists. When on a mission to Mexico i witnessed exorcism, or part of it. It scared me deeply, it was like a movie in some respects. Needless to say demons are real and should make every effort to make sure young people understand this.

I have prayed for your son and you. Watch, talk with him and be careful.

Wish I could be of more help.

The Bot

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join