It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clean Tech and President Obama's lying scheme

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I am sure the fraud and waist of the alternative energy companies and Obama administration has already been talked about. But I wanted to try and make a link with the Obama lie/scheme. This is ofcourse inspired by the recent 60 minutes interview/exposue on the governments wasted efforts on clean energy technology. Half a billion dollars on this venture ha sbeen wasted. The bulk of the fought over stimulus package contained funds allocated to invest ment in clean energy. What sete off about the whole thing is as I am watching the interview Leslie Stahl is asking Steven Koonin the former energy department under secretary ( I believe his title was) Was'nt the investment in clean energy suppose to create jobs? Steven's answer is " I never said it would create jobs." That to me was clear shot at President Obama. We all remeber Obama proclaiming to everyone that we would have green jobs hand over fist, eveyone would have a green job. So to me President Obama is either lying in tis scheme and in others, Obama care, in Florida to the NASA employee's
because of political motives or maybe he lies becaus ehe just doesnt care. He has hurt the people of this country so much with his lies. It hurts double because there were so many people who believed in him.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Side note does anybody remember when President Obama started this
scheme for green jobs and he brought out that fool/stoge Van Jones to try and push it. That even more shows whata fraud Obama is, I am gonna have someone else do my dirty work

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Lot's of "Clean Tech" failures.

"Clean Tech" = "Clean Sweep" as in green money at the bank deposit windows.

As many as 50 Obama-backed green energy companies bankrupt or troubled
from Oct 2012 article...

The October bankruptcy of solar company Satcon Technology Corp. puts the number of bankrupt or troubled green energy companies as high as 50, according to one estimate.

During the first presidential debate, Republican candidate Mitt Romney said the Obama administration had doled out $90 billion to green energy companies, half of which he said had failed, which sparked a media-wide debate over the accuracy of the claim.

GREEN SCAM: 80% of Green Energy Loans Went to Obama Donors – 19 Companies Went Bust

For those who only hear about these failing companies one by one, the following is a list of all the clean energy companies supported by President Obama’s stimulus that are now failing or have filed for bankruptcy. The liberal media hopes you’ve forgotten about all of them except Solyndra, but we haven’t.

Evergreen Solar
SpectraWatt
Solyndra (received $535 million)
Beacon Power (received $43 million)
AES’ subsidiary Eastern Energy
Nevada Geothermal (received $98.5 million)
SunPower (received $1.5 billion)
First Solar (received $1.46 billion)
Babcock & Brown (an Australian company which received $178 million)
Ener1 (subsidiary EnerDel received $118.5 million)
Amonix (received 5.9 million)
The National Renewable Energy Lab
Fisker Automotive
Abound Solar (received $400 million)
Chevy Volt (taxpayers basically own GM)
Solar Trust of America
A123 Systems (received $279 million)
Willard & Kelsey Solar Group (received $6 million)
Johnson Controls (received $299 million)
Schneider Electric (received $86 million)

June 2012 report story;

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

American-philosopher
I am sure the fraud and waist of the alternative energy companies and Obama administration has already been talked about. But I wanted to try and make a link with the Obama lie/scheme. This is ofcourse inspired by the recent 60 minutes interview/exposue on the governments wasted efforts on clean energy technology. Half a billion dollars on this venture ha sbeen wasted. The bulk of the fought over stimulus package contained funds allocated to invest ment in clean energy. What sete off about the whole thing is as I am watching the interview Leslie Stahl is asking Steven Koonin the former energy department under secretary ( I believe his title was) Was'nt the investment in clean energy suppose to create jobs? Steven's answer is " I never said it would create jobs." That to me was clear shot at President Obama. We all remeber Obama proclaiming to everyone that we would have green jobs hand over fist, eveyone would have a green job. So to me President Obama is either lying in tis scheme and in others, Obama care, in Florida to the NASA employee's
because of political motives or maybe he lies becaus ehe just doesnt care. He has hurt the people of this country so much with his lies. It hurts double because there were so many people who believed in him.

GEE!!! what a shocker!!...they left this out!!
mediamatters.org...

what??? another side to the story??...and it isn't what you want to hear??....

join