It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This 11-Year-Old Guitar Prodigy is Ready to Rock Your Cradle!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
OMG!!! I just put up a thread in the General Chit Chat forum last week about a 7 year old child prodigy on the drums.
Now I come across this 11 year old guitar player that is as good as Eddie Van Halen!!

What's up with these kids, and this amazing talent as such a young age? I feel cheated!!

shine.yahoo.com...

Aidan was invited on stage with the band after a chance encounter with guitarist Satchel in an elevator.
"We were in the elevator at the hotel and the guitar player walked in and we showed him our sign, and asked for an autograph," Aiden tells us. His sign challenged Satchel to a guitar solo. "He said he could bring me on stage instead of getting an autograph."
Little did the rock stars know they were about to be upstaged by a preteen virtuoso. After getting a taste of Aidan's talents, the band and the young musician played on… and on and on.
"I felt like I wanted to be a rock star and this is what I want to do for life," Aidan says, noting he was nervous at first, but quickly warmed to the crowd.

WARNING: ADULT LANGUAGE IN VIDEO!

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
the drummer's reactions are my favorite. This is impressive (more than the drumming kid i think) i hope these young folks keep gaining skill. snf

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Obviously great talent and a cool thing to see but could he write Eruption? Many can mimic, creativity and people taking to it is another thing entirely.
That is the big difference.
Don't get me wrong though I'm a lot older than he is and been playing guitar longer than he's been alive and he's better at playing Eruption than me lol.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

WOW!
This kid is...is... WOW!

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
That is astounding!!!!!! If he can play like that now, I can only imagine what he would come up with on his own in the future!

new topics

top topics

join