posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:49 AM
Well just for balance.
1. I would like to see what this kid actually wrote because I doubt the police would react in this way without reason.
2. If this kid and his Mum, supported by the Daily Mirror, think this is so bad then file a complaint against the police. In that way we would all be
able to see what he said and why the police reacted in this way.
3. The Daily Mirror is anti-Tory, so you would expect nothing less.
4. As a 12 year old he should not be on FaceBook!
1. WHAT are you talking about!
2. WHAT are you talking about!
3. WHAT are you talking about!
4. WHAT are you talking about!
This is a 12 year old boy, not yet a teenager even and was treated worse than a common criminal for expressing his political views, while trying to
garner public support attempting to retain his youth club.
Get a grip mate...it's a child who decided to get off his xbox, psp and backside and actually do something constructive about threats to his community
and was rewarded with very heavy handed, brutish treatment attempting to intimidate him into non-action.
I'll say again, get a grip.
So bloody much for Camerons so-called 'Big society' initiative to get people involved in community projects!
edit on 8-1-2014 by MysterX
because: added info