It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheap Hydrogen For Engines (from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Found this site and I'm not sure but it might have been on here before but I can't seem to find it.A company claims to have a hydrogen Generator that will produce hydrogen cheaply and fast enough to constantly fuel a vehicle from water.

www.emergingtec.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hydrogen � The final Phase begins!

Now that ETDC has finished it obligations for the first phase of the commercialization of the device commonly referred to as �Flash Hydrogen Generator � (a term the inventors are not particularly enamored with), now that all patent(s) are filed and the inventors have stepped out to formally take credit for their invention, and now that the Web Cast is announced formerly transferring questions and interested parties directly to the inventors, now then - ETDC is free to answer the hundreds of email questions that have flooded the ETDC e-mail and fax machines.

ETDC are not the inventors as you know and ETDC are not engineers and scientists. We provide help to inventors that might otherwise be crushed by special interest groups before they ever get off the ground. By taking the data, science and testing information provided by the inventors and packaging it for public consumption ETDC attempts to solicit support and market awareness for the inventors while shielding them from public interference from people that have a vested interest in their failure. Using the inventors� skills and data generated by them, and assuming ETDC has whetted the appetite correctly, the end result is a technology feast. ETDC believes it has done all it can to set the table and now the inventors will serve the meal.

Emerging Technologies Development Corporation has been involved in many inventions and has dealt with many inventors, but none have even remotely had the potential to change the world as we know it until Mr. Phillip Wood and Mr. Warren Williams introduced ETDC to the device they were working on to produce Hydrogen from water at rates and at an energy consumption that was beyond anything even attempted in the history of making Hydrogen from water.

While there are many technologies for doing this from fuel cells to electrolysis, to steam conversion, to membranes, to chemical solutions and combinations of all of the above, none held the promise of the device Mr. Wood and Mr. Williams proclaimed.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

If this is true it will revolution the way we use energy

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Colsislander,
actually it has been on hear before. The main thing there were asking for at the time was investors. That led me to belive it was a fraud, but yet again we will see where this one leads to.
If it means anything I do hope it is real.

new topics

join