It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judicial Watch Annual 'Most Corrupt Politican List' Released - Most Corrupt for 2013

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The annual 'most corrupt' politicians list by Judicial Watch has been released.
The 2013 list contains some old familiar names.
Year after year after year .... and yet they continue to be elected or appointed.

Judicial Watch List and Comments on Each

MOST CORRUPT -
Speaker of the House John Boehner (R-OH)
CIA Director John Brennan
Senator Saxby Chambliss
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
Attorney General Eric Holder
Former IRS Commissioner Steven T. Miller / Former IRS Official Lois Lerner
Former DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano
President Barack Obama
Senator Harry Reid (D-NV)
Health Secretary Kathleen Sebelius

Dishonorable Mentions for 2013 include:
Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg
Outgoing Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell (R) / Incoming Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe (D)
Former Rep. Rick Renzi (R-AZ)
National Security Adviser Susan Rice

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Why not just put "US government" in place of all those names? Would be shorter, and accurate.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Shouldn't this list be a lot longer? I wonder what grading scale they use to figure it out.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
hey how about the rest of the crooks? do they get a another free lunch?
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
edit on 7-1-2014 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

ObjectZero
Shouldn't this list be a lot longer? I wonder what grading scale they use to figure it out.

They do a 'top 10' and then a handful of runner ups who were in the running but were 'out crooked'.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Thanks for the list FFan, and an obligatory bump
. I as others wonder about only ten on the list -- I'd really like to see maybe twenty five, to start diverging from the obvious "winners".
As far as he grading curve for determinations being made, I believe even Common Core standards would have to be tweaked to avoid a deluge of runners-up.
So many clowns, so little memory retention; it's almost a shame we can't see them at work all at once. It could turn us all into Henry Ford impersonators (great quote)

EDIT::: And being a lifelong comptwit, thanks to the Team for the emoticon array! If I could buy you one electronically my rent would have been late
edit on 7-1-2014 by derfreebie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Yup. Congruent with reality from where I sit.

Got all those in the top 10 that I'd have selected plus a few I wasn't aware of.

However, I suspect that the satanic globalist oligarchy that owns the media and entertainment and educational and medical and energy and . . . institutions

will have relatively little trouble selling Hillary to the serfs and slaves who have been so lobotomized by said media for so long . . .

Sigh.

May God have mercy on all those with any heart and brain left.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

BO XIAN

Yup. Congruent with reality from where I sit.

Got all those in the top 10 that I'd have selected plus a few I wasn't aware of.

However, I suspect that the satanic globalist oligarchy that owns the media and entertainment and educational and medical and energy and . . . institutions

will have relatively little trouble selling Hillary to the serfs and slaves who have been so lobotomized by said media for so long . . .

Sigh.

May God have mercy on all those with any heart and brain left.

Dirto instead of Ditto, Bo. For the lesser of two evils, maybe instead Barabbas with a ramp off from some experimental psychotropic (two r's?). A lot of celebrities and other reasonably infuential people promised to move out of the country if someone they didn't like got the WHouse. I like Kevin Costner appreciate where the country went, and propose to not die here if I can help it... the demise could be accelerated.
For so many reasons, I hope the pump fakes by the media are just that.

join