It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A sincere apology to all Americans

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

beezzer
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

USAUSAUSA!

AUS AUS AUS!

(they're like Canada's cousins
)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
If Americans knew what an actual police state is like, they wouldn't be complaining from their comfy little homes with their heat, electricity, and food.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

nixie_nox
If Americans knew what an actual police state is like, they wouldn't be complaining from their comfy little homes with their heat, electricity, and food.

This is essentially the "No real scotsman" fallacy.

Two turds are laying side by side. One is much larger than the other, maybe more brownish colored. You don't say that one of them is more of a turd than the other. THey are both turds, even if one is a bigger turd.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

snowspirit

beezzer

USAUSAUSA!

AUS AUS AUS!

(they're like Canada's cousins
)

Its actually
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
But I love that you tried

Yeah Canucks are like Kiwis, Aboot as close to Aussies as you can get

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   

One thing sites like this and the internet in general has taught me, is people across the world, specifically the US in this case, are just like us in a lot of ways. In that they are real, every day people, with the same ideals and basically the same core as us.

Any time you turn on the TV these days or sit down to watch some pseudo-reality garbage from the US, what do you see? All these redneck, huge ego, gun loving whack-jobs that are head over heels in love with their military and scream USA! any time they see a flag waving.

It seems to be something media America seems to want to shove down the rest of the world's throat.

What is refreshing to me is to come to places like this and see that TV is just that. Utter garbage, that the people on here from the US are pretty much like us.

Just normal, every day people really.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join