It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Bremen airport

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
dear huntresses and hunters,

i'm glad to present you another fine piece of late-breaking good news. enjoy the read!

best regards

An unidentified flying object ruined travel plans for passengers at Bremen airport on Monday night when it kept appearing on air traffic control's radar.

news link: www.thelocal.de...

for more news try google keywords: ufo bremen
edit on 7-1-2014 by april1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by april1

From your own LINK

Hours later it turned out to be a remote-controlled model airship.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   

semperfortis
reply to post by april1

From your own LINK

i think this part refers to another incident.

On Sunday in the town of Zwickau, Saxony, an initially unidentified aircraft landed on a field behind a house.

edit: i checked other news sources, too. the incident in bremen is yet still unsolved. the model airship only appears in reference to the incident in zwickau, not bremen.

ok, here are some more informations about the object in bremen.

the object appeared first at 18:00 on monday evening. it disappeared 3 hours later. a patrol car observed the object with a night vision device. the object had been observed multiple times over the city and at the river weser. a helicopter had been sent to check the area too but was unable to find anything. police says they dont know what it was but think of it as a drone or balloon type of thing. two police described it as a glowing object. it disappeared at 21:00.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

And right before that statment it says:

On Sunday in the town of Zwickau, Saxony, an initially unidentified aircraft landed on a field behind a house.

The statement where it says it was a model airship is from another incident, not this one from Bremen.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by april1

Looks like you caught it first

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Super mod? Come on play fair then.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
AH

My fault

Carry on then

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by april1

How many AFB's do the U.S have in Germany? Probably got to a level where they can deploy them in numbers worldwide.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Neph89

And right before that statment it says:

The statement where it says it was a model airship is from another incident, not this one from Bremen.

A Bremen police spokesman said. “We still don’t know what it was, but it was there.” Possible explanations are that it was a drone or a balloon-like aircraft.

If someone saw it through binoculars, as reported, it's likely that they already have an idea of what it was.

Drones are poorly regulated here, so until the FAA and its international counterparts get some guidelines set this sort of thing will happen with greater frequency.

I should ask my Mother-in law about it... she's a Bremer.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Bremen police spokesman said. “We still don’t know what it was, but it was there.” Possible explanations are that it was a drone or a balloon-like aircraft.

Why I'm not surprised. .. " We don't know what it is... but we do know that it possibility was a weather balloon filled with swampgas.. to eazz our minds...

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

0bserver1

Bremen police spokesman said. “We still don’t know what it was, but it was there.” Possible explanations are that it was a drone or a balloon-like aircraft.

Why I'm not surprised. .. " We don't know what it is... but we do know that it possibility was a weather balloon filled with swampgas.. to eazz our minds...

Could you BE any more cliche'?

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by april1

i checked other news sources, too. the incident in bremen is yet still unsolved. the model airship only appears in reference to the incident in zwickau, not bremen.

Yep, they always find a excuse to toss in for those willing to buy it.
edit on 7-1-2014 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by april1

Interesting story! S & F thanks!

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Well, it says navigation lights were visible, plus others, although strobes are not mentioned, so it is likely an earthy aircraft of some sort, and I'm taking it that this was seen in darkness. The curious thing was the noise mentioned, "like a plane, only much louder"

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by april1

This german guy, Judenfänger, seems to have inadvertently caught a Bremen UFO.

What's interesting is that he only has this one single upload on youtube.

edit on 7-1-2014 by reject because: don't ask

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

reject
reply to post by april1

This german guy, Judenfänger, seems to have inadvertently caught a Bremen UFO.

What's interesting is that he only has this one single upload on youtube.

edit on 7-1-2014 by reject because: don't ask

While I doubt this is the alledged UFO, the police said they have a picture, but can't see anything on it.
It is still all over the news, since it has not yet been solved.

Btw. they rule out remote controlled helicopters and such stuff since the wind was pretty strong.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I'm no expert but would a remote controlled blimp be picked up radar ?

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
"Ufo over Germanny Bremen airort 06.01.2014 filmed by a guy with his Mobilephone this is the only videomaterial of this object"

So nothing new on this one? Bremen's a big town. Air traffic diversions are serious business.
I wonder if the police are keeping quiet or the local news isn't pursuing it. Come on. Three days. If it was a blimp they would have intercepted it by helicopter or something.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

ThePeaceMaker
I'm no expert but would a remote controlled blimp be picked up radar ?

Not likely.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join