It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palmistry - Reading the future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Every hand is unique as we all know but can it really be read to tell the future?

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Supposedly your left hand shows what you were born with and your right hand reveals what you've done with it thus far. And if you're left handed, then I believe that's reversed. So, your hands reveal your past and present. I have found palmistry to be merely a tool to hone one's intuition. It's principles are very general and lack specifics.

Besides palmistry I also studied graphology and found it also to be a tool to hone one's intuition.

There are dangers in the practice of both, and one of those dangers is that people might take your words as the gospel truth and base decisons, etc. on what you tell them, it could frighten and worry them, etc.

The other danger is that these open doors which are sometimes better left closed.

I believe we are captains of our own fates and we determine our own destinies.

Devise a game plan, set your goals and keep records of your progress. Then make your dreams a reality!

[edit on 12/7/04 by aWoman]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Only in a general way, and more specific to your health (low vitality... do something to boost your energy. Watch for heart problems later, etc.)

The lines on your hands change throughout your lifetime.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
My lifeline seems rather short and weak(from my POV) and straight too lol,looks like I have low energy and lacks energy to go with the flow??? And it sort of branches off faintly afterwards,is that potential health problems at older age???That and my fate line seems broken ,or maybe it ends and that is a different line following it.
edit on 29-2-2012 by QuantumSeeker because: (no reason given)

top topics

join