It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

75% of Illegals Fail Written Driving Test in Nevada

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

tom.farnhill
reply to post by xuenchen

what does failing a written driving test have to do with being a good or bad driver ?

you don't need to be able to read to understand road / street signs .

i have lived and driven all over europe Germany , Holland , Belgium , Italy , Spain and France .
And the only language that i can speak other than my native English is German , i had no problem understanding the road signs

Perhaps the concept is understandable, but...

The law is the law.

I know an illiterate person who got a regular DL in Nevada by way of a lawyer who got a court ordered exemption. He has been working and driving for many years with no incidents or even a ticket !!

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Disgusting. Whomever passed this law is a traitor and should be arrested as such. Giving criminals rights just so they will vote for you? This is an issue that needs to be addressed.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Legal immigrants come here with great respect and learn english. It is the one language that ties us all together here. With the invasion of illegals through the years refusing to speak english, we now have to dial one just to hear own language for important phone calls. WE have to speak spanish just to get a simple job that has nothing to do with speaking a foreign language. Signs are posted everywhere in spanish. I wouldn't dream of moving to another country and expect the entire country to change and cater to me. I wouldn't dream of picking and choosing which laws I want to follow.

There have been so many deaths due to illegal drunk drivers, many of who have had multiple arrests and deportations! This has to be stopped.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Fylgje
Disgusting. Whomever passed this law is a traitor and should be arrested as such. Giving criminals rights just so they will vote for you? This is an issue that needs to be addressed.

These Illegal people can not vote, for gosh sakes, maybe they will give them that right next. Living here in Cali, really is an eye opener. California's Hispanic population will be greater than any other ethnic group and that includes caucasions in the entire state as of 2014. Now that would not anger me, accept a VERY large portion of these Hispanics are NOT LEGAL.
edit on 7-1-2014 by kurthall because: fixed

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I saw this on FB posted by ATS.

WHY are illegals even allowed to take a driving test, they ARE illegal!!

It drives me insane that illegals get any kind of special treatment when they are here illegally. I would LOVE more than anything to live in France but if I snuck in there you can bet your rear they wouldn't let me do anything and would ship me back home so fast and then bar me from ever returning.

If they can't read the test how can they read street signs?!

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Too many lives have already been lost because of illegal drunken drivers. They should never have been here to begin with. These deaths could have been prevented had our laws been enforced.

<< 1   >>

join