It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YELLIN an' screamin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Ok so here's a quandry I have, and I hope someone to make me think otherwise.. and excuse my lack of capitalization and punctuation, im an ee cummings fan

Since 1988 our Presidency has been held by 3 families. thats almost a decade a family, 12 for bush, 8 clinton, 8 obama. presumably hillary clinton may be our next president. and god help us if so. if you havent researched the Rose Law Firm from arkansas, i plead for you to do so now. and even before that, with the first bush being vp for reagan, and head honcho of the cia before that. so heres where im going.

CNN loves YELLIN

janet yellin is a creep sociopath. they have this article up on cnns website right now where two female anchors jubilee over how this strong, persistent and affable woman came up the ranks in a male-dominated psuedo culture like the F'n FED and how she should be treated with baby gloves. i hate bernanke and all he stands for for standing up for an instution like the FED. and i almost try to appeal to american atsers at this point, saying we shouldnt lose our cause. ihave very rarely seen a thread on this site approving of the FED and if you understand modern money mechanics, or fractional reserve based lending, you get what i mean.

anyway. the media wants you to fall into this government royalty trap. i mean, in case of only presidential terms: bush- clinton- clinton- bush- bush- obama- obama- clinton??..at this point i stop. if you research ANY of the first two in this list, the whole mess is bad news. so when do we say when? it's enough! the congress arent any better, but allowing this to happen nationally, shame on us.

and not even that, its not like hillary is a shoein. jeb bush is out there, theres the other young texas bush frolicking in his own oily froth, as far as texas goes, ted cruz is a good guy? but his wife is also a vp of goldmann sachs (a vp can just be a branch manager, but its still part of it) so his ideals arent all there.

beware the wolves in sheeps clothing. and prepare for the media to prepare you, like they did with commercialization to think this racism thing is rearing its ugly head, just because we have a black president. i was a ron paul guy, still am. libertarian minded. they painted him as racist and if you dont see the double standard in our culture now from a decade ago, you probably werent old enough to read at that point. hell, i even remember before every F'n airplane left a checkerboard across the sky, but im crazy huh.

they nominate the woman fed chair bc they want hillary to be the next president. who doesnt see this coming? its been in the whispers for years, i think a lot of men will vote against her, but its proven that the voting booths are, can be, and have been rigged. university of michigan did something on it, right? so yeah.

beware the next few years guys. they want us to be soft, and have a reason to do it.

thats why theyre promoting Janet Yellin, traitor of the united states, in such a fashionable way.

any questions on how the FED works ill try to answer if i dont pass the * out

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I have heard that every president has been related. Every one. If this is true then it's been the same family or branches thereof the whole time. So do we in actuality live in a monarchy?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Love the rant..............here's some more to get really angry about...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

12-year-old girl created family tree linking 42 of 43 U.S. presidents to King John of England, who signed Magna Carta in 1215
Only eighth president, Martin Van Buren, was not related to John

What do Barack Obama, Thomas Jefferson, George W. Bush and the other past U.S. presidents have in common? Besides holding the coveted title of commander-in-chief, it appears that all of them but one are cousins.
The remarkable discovery was made by 12-year-old BridgeAnne d’Avignon, of Salinas, California, who created a ground-breaking family tree that connected 42 of 43 U.S. presidents to one common, and rather unexpected, ancestor: King John of England.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

Yeah, and to captainbeno too..im aware of the lineage, and the bloodlines, and some even trace it back to egypt and from then the vikings, and how the house of windsor has had to change its name. thats all fine and dandy, i guess we cant change the past. but how should re expect to progress if we support such a system? i support nonviolent resistance and boycotting (ahem) and i just think we need to get our house in order, us lowly folk.

i see the media laughing at us, and thats what pisses me off.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by andboycott

I think Hillary stands a good chance if she runs because it's like this, they got a black guy in, now what's next? ....well it's obvious isn't it??? They're trying to show america that it's an equal opportunity employer (don't worry about the fact that they keep it all in the family) but that this time they'll be equal again and give it to a woman.

And then next time they'll give it to midget or someone with some kind of handycap. But again (don't worry about the fact that again it's someone from within there families, dismiss that part). They do think of themselves as the modern royals. They're all blue bloods. But in reality I think there's shadow g=v that holds the real power. Which of course could potentially be reptilians

edit on 7-1-2014 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2014 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join