It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A proposed technical means of generating UFO-type liminal experiences.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Reddaysun
reply to post by Reddaysun
Do you have an idea why 3 people saw these things and, apparently, no one else did? To me, it is tantamount to being in a sports arena with 30,000 others, and we're the only 3 seeing the players on the field.

Well, from what I've read - I'd say you were picked to witness it. How and why I do not know, but that seems to be the way this phenomena operates.

Nothing from without has happened to me or to my brother or our friend subsequent to this, but it has changed my life in several profound ways: I certainly cannot think of any human institution or system the same way I did before this. Their exclusion of the fact of the presence of these things, their dismissal, means that disinformation is a huge part of their business. I'm in a unique position of knowing. It doesn't feel good. It makes me feel really sick about us, really. I wasn't a fan of the human race to begin with. Now I'm ashamed that we can stand to be so benighted

This is really interesting. Was it an immediate change in thinking? Any other insight-type feelings? Have you had any interesting dreams?

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

It occurred to me pretty quickly that, if I know these things are here, then surely our leaders know. I posted on another thread something about one of the stronger reactions I had: anger. I said, here they were, looking down at us in the hovels we call homes, in the cesspool we all languish in. Meanwhile, they're cruising around in vehicles run on some exquisite type of energy. It enraged me when I considered the indifference they seemingly have to our big problems. My brother had to conclude prime directive. I suppose. But it nevertheless reduced us, in my mind, to specimens in a lab. I used to have a lot of dreams involving these things. I haven't had any since this event.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Reddaysun
reply to post by 1ofthe9

It occurred to me pretty quickly that, if I know these things are here, then surely our leaders know. I posted on another thread something about one of the stronger reactions I had: anger. I said, here they were, looking down at us in the hovels we call homes, in the cesspool we all languish in. Meanwhile, they're cruising around in vehicles run on some exquisite type of energy. It enraged me when I considered the indifference they seemingly have to our big problems. My brother had to conclude prime directive. I suppose. But it nevertheless reduced us, in my mind, to specimens in a lab. I used to have a lot of dreams involving these things. I haven't had any since this event.

Interesting. You had the dreams prior to the experience and none since?

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

Yes. A recurring theme was of many of these things snapping into action high in the night sky. Seems to me there's no more need for this dream content.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Reddaysun
reply to post by 1ofthe9

Yes. A recurring theme was of many of these things snapping into action high in the night sky. Seems to me there's no more need for this dream content.

Snapping into action?

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

I'm sorry. What seemed to be stars suddenly and collectively began streaking around.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Reddaysun
reply to post by 1ofthe9

I'm sorry. What seemed to be stars suddenly and collectively began streaking around.

Huh. There certainly seems to be a strange Jungian thing going on then.

Have you filed a report with MUFON/etc?

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Reddaysun
reply to post by 1ofthe9

I'd like to know your thoughts regarding an event, shared by my brother, our friend and me. Two fiery, orange-yellow ships, undulating with outrageous bands of energy, cruised silently 100-150 feet over us. We quickly went into ruling out what these things were, and that was an astonishingly easy thing to do, given the close proximity and the unimaginable appearance of them. We followed their progress for 6-7 minutes until they dropped below the horizon. We returned to where this began, and a 3rd ship, identical in every way, made its way over us. Now we had an opportunity to perfectly revisit what we had just been through. It followed the same path as the two before it, and it passed beyond the horizon. Here's an aspect that confounds the three of us: this occurred in a densely populated suburban area on the first warm night of spring

orange, slow, flickering, um, Chinese Fire Lanterns?

yeah, they look like UFO's all the time.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   

mbkennel

Reddaysun
reply to post by 1ofthe9

I'd like to know your thoughts regarding an event, shared by my brother, our friend and me. Two fiery, orange-yellow ships, undulating with outrageous bands of energy, cruised silently 100-150 feet over us. We quickly went into ruling out what these things were, and that was an astonishingly easy thing to do, given the close proximity and the unimaginable appearance of them. We followed their progress for 6-7 minutes until they dropped below the horizon. We returned to where this began, and a 3rd ship, identical in every way, made its way over us. Now we had an opportunity to perfectly revisit what we had just been through. It followed the same path as the two before it, and it passed beyond the horizon. Here's an aspect that confounds the three of us: this occurred in a densely populated suburban area on the first warm night of spring

orange, slow, flickering, um, Chinese Fire Lanterns?

yeah, they look like UFO's all the time.

The size as described and the low reported altitude are problematic. However, if it was Chinese fire laterns it might be useful to look for UFO reports downwind...

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Persinger comments on alien abductions in this episode of UFOs Under Investigation

The entire series is worth watching. One of the better productions. All episodes seem to be available on Youtube.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join