It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago gun ban ruled unconstitutional by federal judge

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Flint2011
reply to post by six67seven

I have never agreed with the Gun Ban in Chicago. Conceal & Carry permits are coming as well for lawful citizens there. Now if the Corrupt turds in Springfield would put more resources towards Gang related crimes and what not then things could be much better. Law Enforcement need the ability and resources to get illegal guns off the street as quickly as possible and banning weapons was not the method for the city to use.
edit on 1-10-2014 by Flint2011 because: (no reason given)

For some reason I always found it amusing how the City of Chicago, as mismanaged and corrupt as it is, has always been the reason everyone gets a blanket punishment when it comes to guns in Illinois. Just because the idiots in Chicago cant get their act together does not mean the rest of Illinois are a bunch of incompetent boobs.

Clearly the legislation Chicago used to support its point is not valid. One would think they would get the hint.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Chicago - 0 Court Case going against them - 2

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

The people are winning.

The despots are losing.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   
A friend of mine in the navy and a Vietnam vet got out of the navy and went back home to Chicago.

He lasted for a month.

He felt so unsafe he packed up and moved to Texas.

He has his Texas CCW and feels safe.
edit on 20-1-2014 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   

ANNED
A friend of mine in the navy and a Vietnam vet got out of the navy and went back home to Chicago.

He lasted for a month.

He felt so unsafe he packed up and moved to Texas.

He has his Texas CCW and feels safe.
edit on 20-1-2014 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

Good for him.. Hopefully politicians will start paying attention to the people they work for and not their party leadership.

As a side note please tell him Thanks for serving.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Definitely a Win for the people. Now if people can own guns out there and actually start putting signs out in their lawn that the property is protected, I wonder if we will see crime rates drop there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join