It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cool Ancient Civlization Videos...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by SLAYER69

The giant boxes in my opinion are crypts for the living, in modern terms mabey the description is sensory deprivation tanks. The builders of pyramids considered the subsciousness as separate and even more powerful form of consciousness thann experienced with the normal waked state. These boxes show how serious they are of connecting with the subsciousness by completely shutting off access to stimuli to the normal waked state.

If I am correct they said the lids for the boxes were 30 tons. That would take a lot of people to move it. I also believe they were sensory deprivation boxes, but then it raises the question how were they moving the lids to get in and out. I suppose it wouldn't take many people to leverage the lid enough to get in our out.

I am thinking if they can build the boxes with such precision, science is severely underestimating their ability in mathematics/harmonics and the tools they used as a result of this knowledge. This is no new news to you though.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Here's a Tour De Force of knowledge on the boxes in the Serapeum from Yousef Awyan the son of the late great Dr. ABD'EL HAKIM AWYAN 'HAKIM' (for short), a wisdom-keeper of the Ancient Egyptian Mysteries.

Was alchemy used to polish the boxes?

A must see video

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Thanks for one of the most interesting and informative threads I have read and watched on here for some time. (I will waded through all of them when I have the time).

I am interested in the idea of the power house-pyramid idea because I have just read a short book on earth mysteries and the power of stones and their different uses in the UK by our Ancients. There seems to be something we are completely missing concerning the Ancient's knowledge of free power from the rocks etc etc today, as we have to make or mine our power sources. Tesla seemed to have been on the track of this natural power source, but we don't seem to have used our resources to carry out this form of research, which is a great pity as I feel the world, or at least parts of it would have been transformed had free, natural power been available.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I thought many here would appreciate the topic.

Here is another one to chew on.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I would love to know how they subjected all of those walls to vitrification 1500 years back, somehow a giant bonfire in there doesn't seem plausible.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
So many videos, so little time! Brien Forrester in the very first video reminds me of John Malkovich so much I thought it was hilarious.

Thanks again Slayer!
edit on 7-1-2014 by Ollie769 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
briliant

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
The rebuttals I harbor regarding the generally accepted "story of us" can't be substantiated by known facts. At least not known by myself or the general masses. All I have are strong hunches and aggravating suspicions derived from my own brand of logic and rationale. And these reservoirs of logic and rationale are fed by the overwhelming evidence of past civilizations beyond those we are taught were the first. I believe the Great Pyramids of Egypt, as well as the Sphinx are not creations of who we know as "ancient Egyptians" of perhaps 4 or 5 thousand years ago. I believe those people stumbled upon these remarkable structures much the same as Napoleon did. By accident. Maybe the Mayans as well. I believe remnants (survivors) of advanced civilizations taught the Sumerians what they knew, and that our 'ancient Egyptians' learned what they knew much the same way. I don't believe they were the grand architects responsible for the awe-inspiring creations in Egypt. They simply did not have the expertise, the manpower, the resources or the time. Nor is there any credible evidence that they built them. No detailed records, no "stories" or even myths or legends that can be proven as factual, beyond what today's Egyptologists tirelessly and shamelessly attempt to convince us of. Coupled with the fact they will not even begin to entertain any other theory or consider any other facts as they are discovered. Their steadfast "story" remains the same in spite of all the evidence to the contrary. Therefore I consider much if not most of their 'findings' and determinations as suspect as any speculator. However, I do believe they do in fact know far, far more than they tell us or will allow the world's private scholars, archaeologists and other who seek the truth, learn from what they may have stashed away or deemed "off limits" to all but themselves.

Lastly, I believe we are simply another recovering civilization of many before us who have been destroyed by one catastrophe or another. I believe there have been perhaps several advanced civilizations over millenniums past. We're just the latest. And there may be many more, after us. And perhaps, just perhaps, this is just one of the 'Great Secrets' known and hidden by secret entities throughout the world today.
edit on 1/8/2014 by be4ne1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/8/2014 by be4ne1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/8/2014 by be4ne1 because: spelling corrections

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by be4ne1

That was a very interesting read. I thank you for the contribution

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Sparta

I would love to know how they subjected all of those walls to vitrification 1500 years back, somehow a giant bonfire in there doesn't seem plausible.

Several caves are known to have been used as kilns.

I can't say if that's one of them.

The video provides no evidence at all for vitrification, though.

"Shiny" does not equal "vitrified"

Harte

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Well thanks for the date, Slayer. I never thought I'd spend an entire evening at the movies on ATS and wouldn't you just know that ATS has run out of popcorn.

After viewing everything, I'm not convinced that there were other civilizations before ours, but it makes for great speculation. I'm left with two questions:

Suppose the pyramids predate our civilization and there was a single language in ancient times all over the world as suggested by ooparts, then why was there only a library in Alexandria and thereabouts and not everywhere else on earth?

I enjoyed the sections on the ancient tools and in one of the first few films he makes the observation in South America that the inside corners of cut outs were rounded which made me wonder if they applied a chemical to get that smoothness as in the following thread. The plant that softens stone

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join