It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does Illuminati backwards take you to the NSA?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I am sure this has been brought up before but has anyone concluded why this is?

www.itanimulli.com... will get you NSA.gov is this their real site?

I find the illuminati card game very weird and interesting, there have been huge coincidences.

Are we in for a meteor strike? Or does this fit more with the Russian landmass as shown here after making land water and water area land?

www.pixhost.org...

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Some info about the address:

A Blog about this site

WHOIS Info

They are saying it's owned by a guy from Utah.

link   
Just found this out from facebook last week. The only thing I can come up with is the NSA are just trying to mess with people's heads. It's obviously deliberate, so that's really the only thing I can come up with.

link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Now that's just absolutely as scary as all get out of town and go bat ass loony.

GOOD find by one of the great diggers here on ATS.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Elton

A Blog about this site

WHOIS Info

Folks you need to check out the links kindly provided by Elton for your answer. It's a prank.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Why does lemonparty take u to… wait, never mind.

Point being that anyone can direct a website. If anything it's a statement from the owner. Satire, serious, whatever their motivation is.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Do you guys have any idea how easy it is to buy a randon webadress and point it somewhere else.
It wouldnt even cost you that much and you dont need permission of the end adress.

Case closed.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This is a BS redirect, this stunt has been pull on numerous Conspiracy subjects and comes up in a new thread like this about every six months. Talk about gullible people. NSA backwards short for AsSiNine.
edit on 6-1-2014 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Wow that's crazy with website!! I thought it was gibberish until I tried it and sure enough directed me to the NSA website. Now they're probably monitoring me...oh wait, they've been doing that

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Why?

Because someone was waiting for a conspiracy theorist to spell it in reverse looking for a secret message.

Now they have traffic/clicks to sell.

Peace

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Blaine91555

Elton

A Blog about this site

WHOIS Info

Folks you need to check out the links kindly provided by Elton for your answer. It's a prank.

Well if i were Illuminati I guess I would have some explanation like this set up.
The whole of their signature actions seems to involve games of a sort. Messages on TV cartoons and movies, card game.
If we believe in them at all.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

If there is any connection to the Knights Templar I was thinking March this year would be a good date for them to revenge their leaders.

It will be 700 years this year on March 18th:

He confessed to all manner of crimes while under torture, but he later recanted which infuriated King Philip the Fair who had him burned at the stake with two other Templar leaders on an island in the river Seine in Paris on March 18, 1314.

atheism.about.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Blaine91555

Elton

A Blog about this site

WHOIS Info

Even this guy says

Yet, after all that has been said it is still strange that the NSA still allows the link to their site after all these years.

edit on 6-1-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

They NSA can't really do much about it, it's just a link to their website, anybody can do it.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Char-Lee
Even this guy says
Yet, after all that has been said it is still strange that the NSA still allows the link to their site after all these years.

Really?

It would take me all of about 30 seconds to create a links page or redirect to multiple IllumNSACIAMason sites that have a public address.

Just because you don't understand how the web and web sites work doesn't mean it is a conspiracy.
edit on 2014pAmerica/Chicago3108ppm by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Hello

I would guess it is someone having a troll... Could be wrong though...

purp..

top topics

join