It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters Slip Past Security to Disrupt Harper Pipeline Talk in Vancouver

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Konduit

LOL

Remember Chretien getting pied?

Gotta love Canada, we haven't pissed anyone off enough yet to have shows thrown at us!

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I can't keep up with US politics let alone those of our Northern neighbor.
Others would know far better than I whether it might work to enhance his image or not.
All I know is a moment of honesty or reality on television is becoming a very rare thing.
edit on 7-1-2014 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Politics are definitely difficult to keep track of locally and abroad so no worries.

As you said, moments of truth on the TV are very rare and even the truthful moments are usually agenda driven in one way or another.

Maybe this will help provide a better picture of the Canadian political atmosphere. Our current Prime Minister is a narcissistic control freak who censors and controls the press. I know this is considered normal in most places, even here, but never to this extent (up here at least).

Here is a clip of him using his censorship tactics.

This is from a while back when he was fairly "new" and things have only gotten worse.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

ParasuvO
reply to post by Asktheanimals

What are the odds indeed, no emotion, everyone calm, nothing at all real happened here and those signs tell it all.

Frankly I am not surprised, a real "Pro- Test" .
someone mentioned the "letter" that seemed to be purpously dropped right under his chair. maybe that was what they wanted?

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Cynic

They're just a couple of tree hugging granola eaters waiting for the bus to the EI office. Weirdos.

What's that taste like? The putrid run off from the tables of your corporate overlords whose lies you believe about how their product doesn't harm the environment?

Isn't it weirder to let some companies poison our world while making obscene profits?

Derek

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by snypwsd

And here I thought it was all sunshine and lollipops out in Lotus Land. Got a case of the poor mes do we? The bananas are tough this time of year.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

He may be a narcissistic control freak, but considering the alternatives in the Moonbat camp, he is the best we have.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Cynic

You do not make any sence... but thats ok because trollers never do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join