It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood on their hands: confronting Crisis Actors for their role in multiple massacres long overdue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The number of crisis actors just keeps piling up.

What I don't understand, why aren't they arrested by citizens/public services and prosecuted/sued for their part in conspiring *MULTIPLE* Massacres and the damages/deaths they have each caused?

First example so happens to cover the most recent false flag, as well as the oldest in roundabouts the past decade:

Mod Edit - link to video of other peoples private photo's removed

Mark Walsh/Nick Pugh. At least we have 2 aliases to go buy, as well as his established profession both a freelance reporter plus a film actor. Using two different aliases throws the excuse that he just happened to be at two different terror attacks out the window, and implicates him alongside his voice together with facial biometrics.And, he's the ultimate model of how actors can get recycled between events so far apart chronologically, when they have aged and changed at face value.

My second example I will just include some coverage of the most recent Super Bowl at this time. For obvious reasons, I'm not going to name actors because in this case, they are minors and being exploited by their parents who are the ones that should be prosecuted (and likely others). At such an early age are eased into being used as actors with positive reinforcement as simple as candy or just conniiving smiles themselves, instead of actively deciding to sell their souls like the adults do, and so can so can more easily be approached again later on as victims or witnesses again, or even have temporary cosmetic & plastic surgery procedures over the years to alter their appearances from one crisis to the next (the video is crappy, but its the pics that count):

Making an example is exactly of what is long overdue to stop the perpetration of these false flag massacres, sacrifices, or whatever they morbidly/satanically amount to, i mean how will you make a coverage story video coverage without them, the actors themselves!

Otherwise they'll keep getting away with.... mass murder.

No justice, no peace.

Third, just another example of one of the many actors positively placed at multiple tragedies as well:

edit on 6/1/14 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Please read this post by Springer

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed

join