It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know what this book about these "lines" above the earth is called?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

I think we should start looking for the controls of the holodeck because those photos are really weird and need looking at suprised i have not heard about this more

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I'm propably not being of much help,since there's no scientifically-termed way I have of describing it-but I do sometimes see the white lines across the sky.On cloudless nights,I sometimes can see them,the best way to describe it would be,as if they were clouds in thin white strips.But they're not clouds,more like a sort of a grid.It's a you-have-to-see-it for-yourself kind of thing,I guess.Difficult to describe.Grid is the best I can do.a reply to: douglas5

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: FeistyFemme

Sounds like an interesting read.

I'll probably end up ordering tomorrow

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5
a reply to: wildespace

I think we should start looking for the controls of the holodeck because those photos are really weird and need looking at suprised i have not heard about this more

I've seen such pixel streaks a few times, especially in Curiosity's night-time shots. They are the result of a long exposure.

~~~

Looking at the book cover, everything is clear to me now. The lines are just a work of an artist, and the OP got confused thinking that they were real. Case closed

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

One night many years ago i went out to walk my dog and witnessed thin fibers falling all around me , i am sure it was nature just showing me something , but i have never seen those lines outside but i will keep on looking

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
But there are no real lines in the sky, I hope you're aware of that. The lines on the book cover are just an artist's imagination, perhaps symbolising our "journey" into space as part of space exploration.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
They may not look like the ones on the cover of the book-but there Are lines in the sky-they're visible to me sometimes.a reply to: wildespace

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
They may not look like the ones on the cover of the book-but there Are lines in the sky-they're visible to me sometimes.a reply to: wildespace

I've never seen any lines in the sky, apart from contrails and long clouds. Lines in the sky would be a very conspicuous phenomenon, reported widely by lots of people. But they aren't. There are no lines in the sky.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Respectfully,I will disagree with you on that-i can't help it if most people cannot see the lines,but I do see them sometimes.So from my perspective-and without using drugs,in case you were wondering,there Are lines in the sky.From your perspective not.I don't blame you in the least for not believing me,because you have'nt seen them-so as far as I'm concerned,we can quite peacefully agree to disagree on that.a reply to: wildespace

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

Wow, I thought this would've been closed already lol. Yes! Those are the pics I seen!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join