It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shouldn't the Bush administration listen to Iran's claims?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Bah, the Bush administration's excuse last time was for invading Iraq was because there was a valiant dictator who was killing masses of people and taking away Iraqi's freedom. What's it this time? Shouldn't they actually listen to Iran's claims? They've only been given until monday, and this time HE VOWED TO STOP ALL NUCLEAR WEAPONS PROGRAMS, and in addition, he isn't a dictator who is invading several countries.

I'm starting to think the logistics of the Bush campaign is a total joke right now. Can anyone say, this is an example of "Faith based leadership?" Depending on what happens, I'm moving to Canada, or staying here. I've just about had it with all these false accusations in an effort to boost the economy.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Listening to Iran? it will take a act of nations to stop Mr. Bush and his god ridden agenda from getting what he wants.

I wonder if some nations out there will put a stop to his fanatical conquest.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Yes we should listen to their claims but the real question is should we believe those claims - thats the crux of the matter.

Iran a country with abundant oil reserves claims it needs nuclear program for power generation. Hmmmm

Iran in its "power" program develops many covert underground research and manufacturing facilities for said "power" program at great effort and expense. Hmmmm

Iran could have bought the needed "fuel" much cheaper on the world market in comparison to the infrastructure cost it has made. Hmmmm

Iran happens to need gaseous uranium hexafluride a precursor to highly enrished uranium with dual use when low enriched uranium would have been sufficient and more cost effective. Hmmmm

So even though its appropiate to hear what the Iranians have to say on this subject nothing replaces Reagans old saying "Trust but Verify" when it comes to nuclear capabilities and weapons.

And puhleeese don't say that is the UN's job - they couldn't find a shovel in a sand box if their life depended on it.

[edit on 20-11-2004 by Phoenix]

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
"Iran a country with abundant oil reserves claims it needs nuclear program for power generation. Hmmmm"

Oil is good for powering vehicles (thus worth a lot of money) but not so good for powering buildings and the electical appliances in them (since it's so expensive). Then again they could always sell their oil and buy coal or natural gas for powering generators. Although i can't really talk since Australia has more coal than most countries and yet we still have a nuclear reactor.

[edit on 20-11-2004 by Trent]

new topics

top topics

join