It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Quenelle.” Dieudonné M’bala M’bala: Badge of Honor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
“Quenelle.” Dieudonné M’bala M’bala: Badge of Honor

Dieudonné M’bala M’bala – Using his talent to challenge government psyops

There is a strange gesture sweeping Europe called the “Quenelle.” Dieudonné M’bala M’bala, the vastly popular French comedian and activist for social justice is credited with creating it.

What is it?

Haaretz calls it a “reverse Nazi salute. When I see it, it is someone brushing lint off their sleeve.

Are the Zionists of Europe, the extremist political group that masses are rising against to be considered “lint” to be brushed away?

Perhaps that is the message that the decades of hatred spewed at Germans, the robotic indoctrination of Europeans in questionable history, self-hatred and slavish obedience to a “bankster” elite is the real heart of Zionism.

This is the real message of the Quenelle, a stand against apartheid in an Israel that legally was never intended to be a Jewish state but rather a “homeland” for Jews persecuted during the war. Never mistake one for the other.

Badge of Honor

The Quenelle is the antithesis of Zionism. It is international, inclusive, non-sectarian, steeped in not just humor but a dedication to social justice that turns away from violence.

www.veteranstoday.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by RocksFromSpace

Dieudonne is a comedic genius, nothing less. He is one of the greatest comedian in history. Comparable to Coluche, George Carlin ...

"Une quenelle" is just a big fcuk you sign, but instead of doing it from the elbow or just using a finger , he uses his whole arm ! Lol

"La quenelle épaulé" is my favorite ! Hilarious
edit on 6-1-2014 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9

Why do people do this in front of Anne Frank posters and at Auschwitz?

What is funny about that?

I'm not sure I buy this idea that is about comedy, sounds slightly far fetched to me.

Maybe the French sense of humour is lost on me.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bates

This is what I don't get? Has it just been hijacked by the far right?
France has issues with racism to start with, the immigration issues make most countries look like paradise, and the riots and troubles and so on... make this, to me, seem a lot more worrying and dark than maybe it is?

Maybe it started as a bit of humour, I'm not sure.... but I don't get the Concentration camp pics and all the pictures like you've posted, makes no sense.
I wasn't even aware of this until Anelka did it a few weeks back and I haven't researched it all al... so have no idea.

will be interesting to see where the thread goes.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join