It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Orders S. Arabia “Destroyed” after Volgograd Terror Strikes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Farsnews - putin orders S.A "destroyed"

A grim memorandum circulating in the Kremlin written by Federal Security Services (FSB) Director Alexander Bortnikov to outline the new security measures throughout Russia, as ordered by President Putin after the deadly Volgograd terror attacks, warned that the Russian leader has, in effect, vowed to “destroy” Saudi Arabia as he is blaming Riyadh for this horrific crime against humanity.

Ouch.... Think this news is true ? and if true, can Putin make good on his threats ?

When Putin refused Prince Bander’s “offer,” however, and as reported by London’s Telegraph News Service, this Saudi Prince stated to Putin, “I can give you a guarantee to protect the Winter Olympics next year. The Chechen groups that threaten the security of the games are controlled by us.”

This prince isn't really too bright..... What was he expecting after making such statements ?

Top political scientist Dr. Sergei Markov writing on the pro-Kremlin site Vzglyad.ru stated earlier today too that “the explosions are preparation for terrorist attacks on the Olympics and an attempt to provoke other countries to refuse to take part of the Sochi Olympic Games”

Bortnikov notes that with Saudi Arabia now a “pariah nation” with both Russia and the US seeking retribution against them, Putin’s angry desire to see the Saudis totally destroyed is a wish that will, indeed, come true much sooner than later.

As long as Saudi's have the petro Dollar card to play they will never become a "Pariah" nation

What do you think ATS ?
edit on 6-1-2014 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2014 by maddy21 because: here and there

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
the source is not really reliable, can you provide another?

en.wikipedia.org...

i wonder how is the Iranian time machine going

edit on 6-1-2014 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
SCORCHED BY SCORCHA!

edit on 6-1-2014 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Indigent
the source is not really reliable, can you provide another?

en.wikipedia.org...

i wonder how is the Iranian time machine going

edit on 6-1-2014 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

Nothing in MSM so far..its all over conspiracy websites

thewatchtowers.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

another Faal ??

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by maddy21

the source of that link is eutimes which is worse than the Iranian paper, sorry this is a fake.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by maddy21

It's a hoax.

As soon as you see the line "memorandum circulating in the Kremlin" in the beginning of an article of this ilk, it's a classic line used by Sorcha Faal and no matter where you find it, it'll lead back to her. (Okay, she's actually a he, but nvm...)

And if you follow that "report" to the cource link they give at whatdoesitmean . com, you'll see:

Putin Orders Saudi Arabia “Destroyed” After Volgograd Terror Strikes

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

Never be fooled by this "Sucha Fail" stuff. Well, never again, anyway. These "Kremlin" reports are always false. They never pan out.

PS: have a read of this (on ATS) Sorcha Faal... Internet Hoax Queen Courtesy of David Booth....

Yes, "she" is actually a guy named David Booth.

edit on 6/1/14 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Who knows what is happening over there. The part about the prince saying that an organization causing the problem is under their control may or may not be true. It's hard to know when the source isn't too reliable.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I'm not exactly sure about this because I've read a lot of prophecy type things throughout my life, but isn't there something in the bible in revelation about the armies of the north coming down and destroying and creating war in that region, now I realize that this story is probably a fake thing, but I'm curious to know if this type of situation fits in with the whole revelation thing

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Saying that Sorcha Faal "isn't too reliable" is being incredibly generous and forgiving.

The only thing that David Booth / Sorcha Faal can be relied on to do is tell lies. I expect his secret sources inside the Kremlin are about as good as the ones my neighbour's poodle has.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

the Hockey player?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

The Governments of:
THE HASHIMITE KINGDOM OF JORDAN
THE SYRIAN REPUBLIC
THE KINGDOM OF IRAQ
THE KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA
THE LEBANESE REPUBLIC
THE KINGDOM OF EGYPT
THE MOTAWAKILITE KINGDOM OF YEMEN

Article 2 The Contracting States consider any [act of] armed aggression made against any one or more of them or their armed forces, to be directed against them all. Therefore, in accordance with the right of self-defense, individually and collectively, they undertake to go without delay to the aid of the State or States against which such an act of aggression is made, and immediately to take, individually and collectively, all steps available, including the use of armed force, to repel the aggression and restore security and peace. In conformity with Article 6 of the Arab League Pact and Article 51 of the United Nations Charter, the Arab League Council and U. N. Security Council shall be notified of such act of aggression and the means and procedure taken to check it.

I'm sure this story is bull# but if not best of luck to them. It won't end well.
edit on 6-1-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

JustMike

Saying that Sorcha Faal "isn't too reliable" is being incredibly generous and forgiving.

The only thing that David Booth / Sorcha Faal can be relied on to do is tell lies. I expect his secret sources inside the Kremlin are about as good as the ones my neighbour's poodle has.

There is often a little truth in a lie. There is often a huge percentage of deception in what is touted as the truth in society also. Lies often contain some truth so people believe them.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

More often with this one - it's attention. Just attention.

She/It is like the bernard that just keeps on giving !!

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

JustMike
reply to post by maddy21

It's a hoax.

Wait a sec ... hoax? This more likely belongs in the Dreams and Predictions forum.

This one is apt to come true.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by maddy21

Putin already knows who is to blame, and it is most certainly not the Saudis.
The problem he is having is how to run the proxy war against the most powerful American lobby and propaganda machine.
And no America is not the target, but just one guess at who it is.
Who benefits?
Still lost?
Check my sig.

top topics

join