It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dennis Rodman and ex-NBA Players to celebrate Kim Jong Uns Birthday

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Remember in 1984 the "Face that everyone screams at"?

This is essentially one variant of "that face".
So why does everyone scream at it?

Think about it.
Ask yourselves "what is mind control"?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

The existence of Kim Jong Un is an example of how humans have the capacity for both good and evil. Dennis Rodman may think he has the capacity to change Kim Jong Un for the better. I don't judge him for having friends that do evil. I don't know one one person who does things simply "for peace" and he is a wonderful person. I give people the benefit of the doubt to announce their own motives and accept them until proven otherwise. He wouldn't attack Kim Jong Un if given the chance but he also would not support him and likely wouldn't play a game for him. But I admire him. I couldn't in fairness hold it against him if he did.

People around the world have accepted leaders that lead by fear. In the US, we follow Obama not because we love him because we fear him. The biggest difference between Kim Jong Un and Obama is that Obama is not that one of them is more evil than the other but one of them just happens to require a larger degree of force to maintain their tyranny.

The US is simply a friendlier tyranny of authoritarian rule. If people want want to change North Korea then perhaps the best way is to set an example of ruling their own communities by love instead of ruling by fear. We fear we can't have roads without forcing everyone to pay for them. We fear people cannot be educated without universal mandatory taxes for education. Its shocking how sure everyone seems to be we need to accomplish those things with fear, when there is no evidence at all that we would have a bad transportation system and health system if we ruled by love instead of ruling by fear.

If the world standard changes to rule by love, then Kim Jong Un would either descend from power or change his ways. I don't need to worry about who is friends with "the wrong person". Its enough work choosing my own friends.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

RP2SticksOfDynamite
No one in their right minds would be a friend to this young monster nut!!!

Rod probably works for the CIA and is feeding them everything.

After all only spies travel to NK.

I think you're right. If Kim is letting him in then Rodman is basically an ambassador. He's putting himself on the line going over there too. NK is only predictable at being bat @#$% crazy.
edit on 7-1-2014 by ezwip because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   

RP2SticksOfDynamite

I agree. I've often thought Sean Penn could be a spy and perhaps he gave Hugo Chavez cancer? Who would want to hang with Kim? Or Chavez for that matter, though he seems to be the lesser of two evils. But hey if Chuck Barris can do it....

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I understand that North Korea is considered crazy,
but I shouldn't have to remind anyone of the level of sanity possessed by Dennis Rodman.

^ I mean, I can only imagine what happens during their little 'soirees'

Kim Jong might be into some really gnarly s***, man... for real though...

(o_O' ) Rofl.
edit on 7-1-2014 by iunlimited491 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Dennis Rodman is a traitor to his country, he should be ashamed.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   

HanzHenry

When people are nice to someone and make them feel human, it may work.

I agree. It may be worth a try.

And it couldn't hurt.

Not true. Look at History. The naive tried "being friends" with Hitler and got backstabbed badly.

So it hinges on how far gone Kim already is or whether there is some humanity left in him.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Rodman is rumoured to like dog fighting, so maybe there is some crossover there to Kims hobbies.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   

spartacus699
Where you got ruling elites and then slaves.

Sounds like most the west too
edit on 7-1-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   

RP2SticksOfDynamite

If the little nutjob ever starts to suspect that, Rodman better hope the dogs have already been fed.

What a prick...almost like being a traitor sucking up to that filth.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Skyfloating
These NBA players are who influence youth the most, not politicians.

You're right. And I hope that influencing the youth to love thy neighbor regardless of their faults is the point that they learn from how Dennis is trating such an evil man. I'd rather them learn that than to learn to hate everyone that's different, thinks differently, or acts differently than what they like. Hopefully they can learn too to teach others to love one another and the message spreads. Then, maybe future leaders of NK will do the same. Just my 2 pieces.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
My first thought was "if Rodmans a CIA mole, what if Kim catches on!?"

It would probably be brutal.

I'm sure they've already thought of that, and I do wonder what's really going on....

edit on 7-1-2014 by GoShredAK because: Grammar

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
This has to be some of the most bizarre nonsense I have ever seen.Why the hell do people want to travel to North Korea in the first place?They lock people up in slave camps and then we blame them because idiots for some dumb reason want to travel to a brutal looney dictatorship.Something will happen to trigger all out war there eventually.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Im sure Rodman is assisting the US Gov by this point...Rodman always seems flashy like the mere fact that he was the one who gets allowed over there would make him want to really play it up...at the same time he could be gathering intel....

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I don't know that I'd turn down a free vacation either.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Rodman is certainly no Sinatra- but maybe it takes crazy to reach out and touch bigger crazy?

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I expect 2 get banned 4 this multiple video posting but it would be great 2 B surprised.
Lets really see what ATS is all about!This video is real and is undeniably TRUE, "It's Unbelievable"!!!!
This story WILL break so don't be left with egg on your face ATS and posters!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Mole or not. Surely he at least is interviewed by the CIA following his trips to N.Korea to see if they can gather anything useful from what he has seen etc.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I just find it silly that of all people from the Chicago Bulls, they send Dennis Rodman. Michael Jordan too busy?

Also, the thing about Lil Kim's uncle getting fed to dogs? Fake as Rodman himself:

Story about Kim Jong-un's uncle eaten by dogs made up

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join