It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Awakening–Massive Anarchy, Chaos, Satanic Super Soldiers, Stargates, and the Making of A Dem

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   

If you would like to repent of your sins and receive salvation say the prayer below with your mouth and follow Jesus and never give up on your spiritual walk with him. Don't Let Satan Win.

Father God in heaven, I am a sinner and deserve destruction from breaking your laws, I recognize that I need a savior and to be washed clean from my sins, right now Father God I accept your Son Jesus Christ into my life and accept your gift of salvation, I believe that your Son Jesus Christ died on the cross for my sins and arose on the third day to pay the price for my sins, send your Holy Spirit into my heart and transform me right now, pour down your Holy Spirit into my soul and let me feel your love, power, and strength in my soul, lead me everyday in my walk, teach me how to live and give me strength to endure to the end, send down your Holy Angels to protect me from the evil one, thank you Jesus Christ for your gift of salvation and dying on the cross for my sins, in Jesus Christ name I pray Amen.
edit on 6-1-2014 by 2WitnessesArrived because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Dude, your signature says:

A SLAVE OF JESUS CHRIST
...that is SOOO Satanic if you ask me...

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived

Satan kind of looks like my cat in that video still.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Are they - 'Steve's words' - like , for real Man ?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Your firm in your faith and youve put it out there strongly so I hope you dont mind if I give you my 2 cents on it.

I see religious conviction like yours as a kind of mental disease or disability, whats the difference in slavery to a gov compared to slavery to Jesus?

Other than herd mentality and brainwashing why would I follow the biblical god?
I asked you in another thread where you posted the exact same prayer/invocation/mantra to give me 1 example of the biblical gods love and goodness and you ignored me, now that its your own thread could you please answer that question?

It seems to me that people like yourself ignore all evidence within your book of choice and just decide in your heads what to believe
edit on 6/1/2014 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   

This is the second time today you have preached exactly the same thing...

Go back to your post where you apparently proved Jesus and read my suggestion, you might find it useful and perhaps you will find a more effective way of enlightening people, rather than ramming it down our throats.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Shame ATS does not have a "Dislike Button" on these threads, i'm sure if it did we would see a lot fewer of these bible bashing threads!

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   

flammadraco
Shame ATS does not have a "Dislike Button" on these threads, i'm sure if it did we would see a lot fewer of these bible bashing threads!

Despite how ignorant, wrong or distasteful we may find some topics or threads I agree with the policy of no dislike or anti star system.

If you dont like something speak up or move on, no need for the 100's of cowards on here who dont speak to be given a voice IMHO

TO THE OP

Are you going to answer my question or is posting a video and a litany of ignorance all we gonna get from you?
edit on 6/1/2014 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Totally agree with your comments but no matter what you say it doesn't sink in and some are so adamant in their believe that nothing including hard core evidence will dissuade them and as such, not really worth the effort in trying to talk or converse with people like that.

As I said, it would be a good idea having a "Like" and "Dislike" system and run both so both set of figures will show on the thread and this way the poster will see exactly what fellow ATS community feel and think about their threads.

(post by IkNOwSTuff removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I can imagine, poor you!! and I bet most of the posters against your thread had a gun in one hand and a bible in the other!!

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

You gotta know when to hold 'em - know when to fold 'em etc.

Some encounters must be measured by increments of frustration. And valuable lessons learned !!

Grasshopper ...

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Hey, I just wanted to pop in and show my appreciation for this thread. It's true. The brainwashed do not know they are brainwashed.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

You expect us to watch a 3 hour video with an image of fire and negativity?

What is it about? It's appropriate to give a synopsis of the program for those who can't (or don't care to spend 3 hours) watch it.

Your posts consistently have just that one prayer in them, and nothing of real substance. Just that one prayer. You could add a link to it in your signature if it's that important to you. As for me, as soon as I see "pray the following" my eyes glass over and I skip it.

Same thing with bible verses; someone the other day posted a WALL of gospel verses trying to prove that the Bible proves that the Bible is true. My finger, of its own accord, scrolled past the entire post so fast I couldn't have read it if I tried.

Tell me, 2wit, what motivates you to make these threads, and where did you come across this video?
Are you a preacher in training or something? Or have you started your own "church" and in order to remain tax-exempt you have to put out a daily recitation of this prayer to a bunch of people who you have every reason to expect will either not read it or will use it as a weapon against you??

Why do you do this to yourself? To be a martyr in the making?
edit on 1/6/14 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Wonders

Hey, I just wanted to pop in and show my appreciation for this thread. It's true. The brainwashed do not know they are brainwashed.

LOL

That is quite possibly the funniest and most ironic post Ive seen on this site

No offence intended

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

IkNOwSTuff

Wonders

LOL

No offence intended

Something tells me that you don't fully believe what your signature says, about there not being anything good.
It's interesting to me that ATS's most important and intelligent member would stoop to reply to me.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Wonders

IkNOwSTuff

Wonders

LOL

No offence intended

Something tells me that you don't fully believe what your signature says, about there not being anything good.

On a metaphysical level I believe it, practically its not as black and white, pain is bad bacon is good etc etc etc

It's interesting to me that ATS's most important and intelligent member would stoop to reply to me.

Not sure what your on about with this part though (insert confused smiley)
It was either write that or "I have a 9inch", didnt think that would go down well so I took the most intelligent and important one.

Both 100% true BTW

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

IkNOwSTuff

On a metaphysical level I believe it, practically its not as black and white, pain is bad bacon is good etc etc etc

You've never met a vegetarian masochist, then.

To the OP: Please write something about the video! I'm not going to sit there and watch some demonic garbage full of hate and pity for an hour just to find out what you could tell us in one paragraph.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I thought this thread was about the Anunnaki and Reptilian warlords and overmasters controlling the entire planet. I didn't realize it was about saving us from the threat of an internet inspired science fiction story.

I find it amazing that at one time the Book of Enoch was simply just about some ancient stories of angels, but now a whole new thing has evolved, only since the advent of the internet. Much of the current thought is not from the ancient translations but modern ones like Ancient Aliens, Zecharia Sitchin and the many proponents of modern retellings.

If the Annunaki, Reptilians, Greys, Arcturans and other beings are real because Ancient Aliens says they are, then I am proposing that Wodin and Loki are real as well. I have to say this as clearly as possible for those who are caught up in this, there is no Reptilian bloodline ruling the planet. And even if there was, you wouldn't know it from youtube videos.

I read a thread on ATS that carried the premise that the Nazis had Reptilian DNA. I proved that was not the case because my ancestry is German and French, that is where the Nazis are from, German, Austria, Poland and what was Czechoslovakia. There is no Reptilian in my DNA, you would think the Nazi soldiers, who were just human men, would also have it, but there is no evidence of that. The Nazis were not some mysterious group of people that fell onto this planet or was manipulated in their genome, they were flesh and blood humans.

All of this Reptilian bloodline myths are just the work of science fiction. The OP is carried away into a fantastical world of internet story telling and yet not one single Reptilian has been found, neither has a single Annunaki or Arcturan.

OK, let me also say this, there may indeed be aliens. But think about the crash at Roswell, why did those aliens fly that far, just to crash here?

And every one of these myths of Reptilians can be traced to science fiction movies, nothing before that.

There is no interplanetary war going on now. But the battle for the human soul begins in the spiritual realm and will end in the spiritual realm. It is going on right now, on this planet, within the individual who struggles every day against those powers and principalities they are subject to. Drug addiction, that's one of those struggles. And every person struggles with something within themselves, but not many are willing to admit that the root cause of their struggle came from their own worldview of what was acceptable or not acceptable to them. That's what it is all about, the individual fight to overcome some circumstance or situation in their lives. And that's what the OP needs to be talking about, how we believe that Jesus helps us overcome that struggle and become a better person.

OP, the Reptilians are not fighting for your life or your soul. They are not controlling the masses. The masses don't even listen to those directly in authority over them, so how can a vague, ambiguous alien race do that?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

wildtimes

You expect us to watch a 3 hour video with an image of fire and negativity?

What is it about? It's appropriate to give a synopsis of the program for those who can't (or don't care to spend 3 hours) watch it.

I don't hang out here much so was surprised by the mountain of -ve this op got for posting this video. Apparently they do this often??

Fair enough. Not bothering to write some Cliff notes is a pain in the A.

I'm familiar with Russ Dizdar's work and although I might not have watched this particular one, I can offer a summary of what it's likely to be about.

Russ was a police Chaplain for a number of years and because of his former background in the occult and other religious practices, he became involved in investigating crimes where there was obvious occult connections, particularly involving human sacrifice in the USA.

He put together police training courses so that the police could recognise iconography, identify ritual sites, and handle victims of ritualistic crime.

He left the police force and began a ministry focused on victims of ritual abuse and people who want out of whatever occult group they are currently involved with.

This interview is probably in regard to the black flame, who were a group whose origins have been traced to Nazi Germany, and their attempts at developing a super soldier. This process involved splitting a personality via various techniques, and programming the new personality with whatever skills they needed.

To impart these personalities with things like extreme strength, speed, etc, they incorporated various occult rituals to "demonise" the sub personality. They also created other sub personalities and programmed them with esoteric knowledge so that they could replicate themselves and refine the process once in the field.

At the end of WWII, many of these nazis escaped to America via project paperclip and continued their work here.

Russ has noticed that the project is now in it's 5th or 6th generation. Each one younger, and more powerful than the last. They are programmed as small children and now hold positions everywhere in society including the military, police, universities, and politics.

I'll leave the rest for those who are interested. It involves very old blood Satanic cults, accounts of engaging these chosen ones, and biblical prophesy pointing to their ultimate goal.

There is also a book I believe which lays it all out there:
www.amazon.com... rs/dp/B003CZFZBO/ref=pd_sxp_f_pt

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join