It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martial Law is going to be easy to execute.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
more speculation - I don't think is would be easy - the military and police are from the 'hood' so to speak and mostly blue collar parents.

So unless the perfect reason for instigating Martial law comes about - DeCeite would find they are not as popular as even their low numbers suggest and a gun behind every blade of grass is a show stopper.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
In a large city possible although very very expensive. At national level completely and totaly impossible. The "militerization" of the police is confined to a the few officers on the SWAT or HRT teams. The other 95% are still wandering around with side arms and a shot gun. On top of that you have a fairly low cop to population average in the US and they also have other jobs to do. What I find interesting is that people are so insistent on this national martial law fantasy that they are desperate to figure out how it could be done. The truth is the fact that the manpower and resources do not exist is not the big problem. The big problem is it makes zero sense to do it. If you are in power now you have everything you want and you have a productive well behaved population that makes money to support that.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Excellent post.

I mean you really have to look at it from logical/logistical stance.

There are approximately 800,000 sworn law enforcement officers in the USA.

There are approximately 315,000,000 citizens.

I can only speak for my department, but I know 99.9% of them would not follow unconstitutional orders to disarm or enslave or whatever people think we are going to do to them.

So for the sake of easy math let's say that 50% of officers dissent. (Keep in mind that I believe 90% or more officers would dissent)

That leaves 400,000 officers.

400,000 officers to control a population of 315,000,000.

Even if citizens were not armed it would be very difficult to control them. Especially if they band together in numbers.

It really would be practically impossible. Definitely improbable.

AND

If you really look at the equipment that we have access to, everything we have can be owned by citizens. Well except for maybe flashbangs.

In most states citizens can own pre ban full auto rifles, suppressors, short barreled rifles, night vision, IR lasers, armored vehicles and even .50BMG rifles.

As for training. The average patrol officer fires about 100 rounds a year. Mostly at static targets.

A lot of patrol officers train in response to active shooter incidents which consist of simunitons or airsoft training every once in a while too.

Of course the SWAT teams train in more advanced tactics on a regular basis.

There are a ton of AMAZING tactical courses taught throughout the country during the year that ANYONE that can legally own a firearm can take.

For example, EAG tactical, Tactical Response, 21st Century Gunfighter, Magpul Dynamics etc.

Any of these courses are infinitely better then the training that the average patrol officer receives throughout the year.

It boils down to this.

The police are generally good at capturing a criminal at a time. Sometimes more, but generally this is while they are committing the same crime together.

We do not train as an occupying force. At least my department and surrounding agencies do not. Those are totally different tactics.

I mean look how the whole Boston Marathon incident went.

Do you really think the police stand a chance against an armed, rebelling population? We simply don't have the numbers.

It just does not compute.

Not saying some nefarious plan doesn't exist. If it does I haven't received the memo yet.
edit on 6-1-2014 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2014 by TorqueyThePig because: grammar, changed text, added text, blah blah

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Don't forget Police have homes and families, and people know where they live. They can't protect them if they are out stealing peoples guns. I would think protecting their families would be first and foremost on their minds.

edit on 6-1-2014 by RocksFromSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Large scale martial law is one of those ideas , like a foreign country successfully invading the mainland US, that makes for great movie plots but logistically and tactically is basically impossible.

The geographic size and composition of the US insulates against many scenarios like this.

Is it possible to declare and maintain Martial Law in a few major cities? Most likely yes.
Is it possible to lock down the whole country and keep it locked down? No.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

Actually, I happened to remember the "foreign troops" rumor earlier. I thought, 'ah, so militarization of police may just be a way of getting people used to it, right?'
But as you said, it would still be impossible to do the whole country, and as someone else said, it would have to be all or nothing. I agree the effort wouldn't be worth it.

Ahaha... not such a "totally obvious" theory after all, is it? It appears I'm really more talented at talking out of my rear.

edit on 6-1-2014 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
In southern California and the occupied territories on the east coast ,yes they don't fight too well, evidently.Outside of those areas,it would be the downfall of anyone who tried.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Buttonlip

It's already done, read the NDAA

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by brojose

You don't need to use the mind control programming on all officers, just the one's you see in the front line just waiting for a trigger or signal to go into kill mode. The other officers are then just there to arrest those caught and clean up the mess. But you can flare up any situation with a small number of focused, or possibly controlled, storm troopers. The other cops are just there to handle the paperwork.
I seriously suggest people do as much research as time permits into the mind control programming that IS going on. I can't say for sure that it applies to these officers, but there seems to be a lot of similarities with the officers in black, and mind control victims. But it has been proven over and over again that mind control programming has been and is still used. Just as it has been proven to of been used on many front line soldiers in combat. These officers are supposed to be respected members of society, yet they turn on the very people they are meant to protect and serve, all the while defending the very people and system that takes away their own pensions. That clearly is not the behaviour of a respected member of the community, and is the exact opposite of protecting the People.
Either these soldiers have sold out for a pay cheque and blankly switch off from their actions, OR, they are possibly victims of mind control and actually have no recollection of their actions once they switch out of that state of mind or personality. But what's the point of selling out for a paycheque for them and their family, when ultimately they will be forced to turn on their own when the order is given. Then when they are no longer needed, they will be disposed of too. That is NOT rational behaviour and if that's how a respected member of the community behaves then no wonder we are in the mess we are in worldwide !

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DarksideOz

Mind control on that level isn't possible without clinical support.That wouldn't be kept secret very long and besides We ALL took an oath NOT to It is a betrayal that is base and low. I believe we have the numbers to secure the capital without heavy losses.
I doubt any real attempts will be made until the govt moves first.The BEST are outside ranks with me as vets. There is NO peer in the past or present who reflect our combat power. As to the hardware,we can take it from them.

The Air force will NOT attack us.Marines might and Navy might.If the army shows up as traitors we get to steal all of the guns and tanks we want. We know the tricks of the trade,no training .combat or think tank has ever gamed what expert combatants even in our diminished capacity can actually accomplish. Judging from current performance if the liberals go to war with us the liberals won't exist as a political entity we take the capital and then who knows what will happen.Doom and gloomers see a military state ,I see a Constitutional Republic as the objective or we kill the usurpers who don't.

Unless YOU have carried a rifle for a living you wouldn't get it, vets are hot on this issue.

edit on 8-1-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: misspelled,finished point

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   

itsallgonenow
reply to post by Buttonlip

It's already done, read the NDAA

It actually works completely against this whole argument. Do you have specifics you feel I should be looking at or is this just another "I said so so I do not have to back what I said, cuz me saying it is enough and I have no facts behind" type deal?

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Martial Law will only be successful with public cooperation. The question is ... how would the government attain that cooperation.

Couple of ways, though both would require a rather large network of co-conspirators that would have it's own dangers. As it's all about a secret deep cover false flag event.

1) EMP. Electromagnetic Pulse. My personal conspiracy thought is that, perhaps, the US already has a nuclear device parked in orbit just waiting for a chance. How do we know what's in those numerous secret payloads that have been sent up. Wait for Iran or N. Korea to launch a rocket, and blame the emp on them.
Believe me, after a couple days with no power, the knowledge that it'll be weeks or months before any sort of power will be restored, riots, looting, arson, mayhem in the streets, and the general public will be begging the government to step in. The public will open their homes to house troops, if it means safety and a semblance of security and normalcy. People will give up everything when they have nothing.

2) Several low yield nuclear devices. Plant one in NYC, one in LA, and one in a smaller seemingly inconsequential city. Omaha, NE. Sioux City IA. Nashville TN. Somewhere that wouldn't seem to be a legitimate target, but just random. Set those off over a two day period. Over the next 4-7 days, blow a few dirty bombs and regular, but large truck bombs. Spread randomly across the country. No one feels safe. Next attack could be anywhere. And once again, the public will beg the government to save them.

Two scenarios. Two examples of the public begging to cooperate in it's own enslavement.

Another thing. All the government has to do is control the populated areas. They can leave the rural areas on their own to fend for themselves. The people in the cities won't care. The government could even demand those in the country have to move into the cities for their own safety. Some will. Some (most?) won't.

It's also mainly in the rural areas that the most private gun ownership is. There won't be battles in those streets if there's no enemy to fight. Once the majority of the population is subdued and controlled, the people will vote to allow the government to do what they want to the 'rebellious terrorists' in the country. Because you know that those who stay in the country will be declared 'terrorists'. There will probably be some degree of lawlessness, which will add credence to that declaration.

Just my thoughts on how it could be done. Difficult because of the logistics of pulling off the attacks. But easy to gain public cooperation.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   

cavtrooper7
reply to post by DarksideOz

Mind control on that level isn't possible without clinical support.That wouldn't be kept secret very long and besides We ALL took an oath NOT to It is a betrayal that is base and low. I believe we have the numbers to secure the capital without heavy losses.
I doubt any real attempts will be made until the govt moves first.The BEST are outside ranks with me as vets. There is NO peer in the past or present who reflect our combat power. As to the hardware,we can take it from them.

The Air force will NOT attack us.Marines might and Navy might.If the army shows up as traitors we get to steal all of the guns and tanks we want. We know the tricks of the trade,no training .combat or think tank has ever gamed what expert combatants even in our diminished capacity can actually accomplish. Judging from current performance if the liberals go to war with us the liberals won't exist as a political entity we take the capital and then who knows what will happen.Doom and gloomers see a military state ,I see a Constitutional Republic as the objective or we kill the usurpers who don't.

Unless YOU have carried a rifle for a living you wouldn't get it, vets are hot on this issue.

edit on 8-1-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: misspelled,finished point

Ah, the good old "unless you have carried a rifle argument". Do I have to take heroin to know it's wrong ?

I agree that the Air Force will not attack us, but how much direct control does the Air Force have over Drone's and/or their usage ?
There is no need for Air Force people to "turn on their own" because that will be looked after by an unmanned Drone.

And to say that it "wouldn't be kept secret very long" if mind control was being used, and despite the MK Ultra, Project Monarch etc mind control programs being proven, go and ask 50 people you know if they have heard of either of those programs, and then see how EASY it is to keep things secret, despite them being publicly proven and admitted to. Does the mainstream media ever reveal the "police officers" that have been caught over and over trying to flare up a non-peaceful reaction to a peaceful protest, which then is used to somehow justify the soulless "police officers" dressed in all black and no ID, moving in with full force ?

If you think things like mind control programs aren't being used, then I seriously suggest that you start doing some research into the subject to see just how deep it goes, how high up the ladder it involves, and how many people have been subjected to it. I can only base my opinion on the research I have done, and it would be no different to you asking me to carry a rifle to understand your opinion. You might be shocked, or not, by how many US military bases are used for these mind control programs. The same military that comes in to enforce Martial law !

Do the laws passed under the Terrorist Act, Patriot Act, TSA, NDAA etc in recent times suggest that your Constitutional Republic will come before Martial Law ? Which of these 2 do you think has laws being written to favour one while taking from the other ? Call it doom and gloom all you want, but all the legal steps are being put in place, then it just needs the right "event" to activate the newly created Laws.

As for the Vet's and what they find a hot topic, I'll let them speak for themselves, and I would of thought someone who claims to carry a rifle for a living would have shown the same respect ?

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Please explain just how it is logistically possible for martial law to be enforced across the U.S.. Do you understand how big our country is? Do you understand that at least 40% of the military will not follow their orders? Mind control? Give me a break. Do you not understand that even with the U.N, Russian, and Chinese armed forces, they still couldn't lock America down. You think Iraq has been tough to occupy? The strongest fighting force in the world could not pacify Iraq. What will happen when " they " come after ole Billy Bob down in Alabama, or Jimmy John in OK? I promise you, they know this. They know better.
"There will be a gun behind every blade of grass."

11b.10th Mtn. Div.
edit on 23-4-2014 by Skymoonwalker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join