It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dreams that predict the future?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
have any of you guys had dreams about an event happening then the next day the event that you dreamed about happening actually happened? im a very curious teenager, unfortunatly i havent had any future predicting dreams myself but share with me your experiences. im always interested about this kind of stuff and meditation. i consider myself to be philisophical or open minded

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by golden23

I had a dream last November that stars(meteors) where falling from the sky and burned up the green grass and trees.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Also, I had a dream that begin with me in at my house with my family and then out of nowhere my dream transferred me in some town in the USA outside were market buildings where standing and then I saw everyone fighting and fleeing from the government police as the government police was shooting people and arresting them and then I saw people running east and driving madly to the east and talking about revolting against the government police and then I was standing and I was trying to find a faster way of transportation and I caught a car driving down the street and the guy offered me and my friend a ride and we got in and started heading westward for some reason and then headed back eastward and he asked me if I wanted to smoke some weed and (I don't smoke) but for some reason I asked him what was the name of the kind he had and strangely he said Lucifer. And I gave it back to him and we started to head into the country.

I believe that this dream was given as a sign to me for what is about to come and a answer to my prayers which I have been asking The Lord to bless me with prophetic dreams of what is to come. I also had a similar dream a while back about how I saw alot of people stocking up crowding the store I was in and after that I saw zombies everywhere in a zombie attack frenzy. But take heed to this warning, Lord Jesus Christ is coming back soon, so accept him before its to late !!!

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I had the feeling of déjà vue but it was of a previous dream and I thought about it and it was as if I had dreamt of the streets I live on prior to living here.

I also had a déjà vue of where I live now. ( not based on a dream ) so I think there's some truth to it.

Stan Lee's super humans had an episode of a lucid dreamer who claims what he dreams and controls in his lucid dream state will come true. They tested him but didn't seem accurate enough or enough testing.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
i had a dream about an out of control train a few days before the Spanish railroad incident last year, and a few bits of deju vu here and there. sometimes i used to hear the first thing that was said to me when i woke up before i went to sleep (not good morning) 'audible deju vi?' i cant remember what it is called.

edit on 6-1-2014 by NZkraw1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Somebody on ATS dreamt of the big japanese earthquake,it spooked him so he started a thread on it. Sorry dont have a link.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived

this is my intrepertation of that dream.

everyone else went east but you went west for a short period of time then turned around and went east.

interpertation---The Magi bearing gifts for Jesus came from EAst to West. the fact that everyone went East fleeing away from Jesus meaning they arent going to be heros like you are. considering you went westward then back east is saying that Lucifer (yes the devil) was tempting you, also tempting you with the weed. He was seeing if you were gonna be the hero that everyone needed. He drove West because thats the way toward Jesus and he was tempting you with jesus. He wanted you to get out of the car and continue going west. And if you are, walk at a pleasnt pace, almost walking speed, the government cant hurt you. its just a dream. walk westward as far as you can until you reach jesus the who will save everyone from the government.

The "government" woukd be the forces in your life trying to bring you down and everyone else

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

golden23
have any of you guys had dreams about an event happening then the next day the event that you dreamed about happening actually happened? im a very curious teenager, unfortunatly i havent had any future predicting dreams myself but share with me your experiences. im always interested about this kind of stuff and meditation. i consider myself to be philisophical or open minded

Wonders
I think about parallel worlds, because my dreams are so different than my waking moments. I have had so much dejavu that I usually know when I wake up to look/wait for a certain event to happen. Recently I had a dream that a former school teacher died, I woke and told a few people about my dream DATE INCLUDED, and it came to pass. One of the people I told was the teacher's daughter, I felt VERY compelled to tell her outright "Your dad is going to die." but of course that's insensitive and not to mention a little creepy, so before leaving..and for some kind of peace of mind because I felt so very compelled, I told her plainly, "I had a dream that your dad died." And even told her the date January 1st. I would like to speak with her about it, but I'm wary that she might have repressed the memory. My dreams and their bizarreness along with other things speak plainly to me that there is more to life, the universe, and everything, than meets the understanding of it.
That's what I wrote just the other day on another thread about parallel worlds. I wouldn't be so keen on "meditation" if I were you, but that's me.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I dreamed I was on the top level of one of those multi level garages and I received a phone call from my other half. When I saw her face pop up on the phone as it did in the day to day I began to cry and said “She doesn’t know she died”. I broke down completely, the feeling of being broken woke me and she was in bed with me and I squeezed her tightly thankful that she was still with me. When I woke the next day I searched the Internet furiously about the topic of what it might mean and it all assured me it meant change/rebirth/possibly new birth and such but not a forecast of someones actual passing and I thought, “Maybe it means we will have that baby we wanted”. The Internet was way off aside from the part about change, she died unexpectedly two weeks or so later and I felt the same pain as in the dream.
edit on 8-1-2014 by Strayed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Strayed

sorry for your loss. thats a strange dream to have, why would she call you if shes already dead?

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
had a dream that I was in the soccer field of my high school, it was at night, and looking up in the sky, I saw coming down what appeared to be a Nasa rocket, knew it was from Nasa because it had the orange rocket fuel, it was coming down. no smoke or fire, just coming down.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I have had two dreams in my lifetime, both when I was a very young child, that did "come true". Both dreams were nightmares and I feel that their warnings saved my life. Since then, I have had dejavu that I realized came from dreaming about the occurance, but no dreams that I remembered before it actually happened.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Cameoii

yea i know what you mean. i often have deja vu but dont remember seeing those things before in real life so they could be little parts of dreams that branch off that are the first things you forget when you wake up but are hiding in your subconcious. idk im just making a guess

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

golden23
reply to post by Strayed

sorry for your loss. thats a strange dream to have, why would she call you if shes already dead?

No clue. I didn't have a rationale behind the reaction to the call, it was just my natural reaction followed by the crying etc.. etc..

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Yes I have had dreams that have come true here is a few I wrote about on another thread.

I had a dream I won £100 on a scratch card and I bought one and won £100.

Also I had a dream years ago that a man came into the shop I worked in and gave me a fake note and in my dream the note looked so obviously fake. A few days later the man from my dream came into the shop and tried to give me a fake note, and it was a bad one, spotted it straight away just like in my dream.

When I first got pregnant I had a dream that I was pregnant and had a boy (at the time I didn't know I was pregnant) so I got a test and I was pregnant, I had a boy.

Had a dream of an old school friend that I had not seen for years, a few days later I was walking down the street and she got off the bus at the exact time I was walking past.

Also recently I had a dream someone gave me some money, the next day they gave me some money.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Ive had deja vu's before but the most common thing that happens with me is that my dreams end up telling me that something is going to happen. For example, I started dreaming about tornadoes and storms. In these dreams, I was trying to look for shelter and I was able to. Everything was fine and my life was pretty mellow when I started having them but since I am able to decipher my dreams, I knew that something was brewing up and going to happen. It was then that a few days later, shtf. All sorts of problems started happening and things ended up being ok.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
My mother-in-law had a dream years ago in which a deceased family member came and told her that there was a large sum of money down the road from their house. He described the location precisely. The next morning, she and her husband went on a walk and found a wad of cash rolled up with a rubberband in a ditch. Right where the guy said it was.

She can also "see dead people" and has what I can only describe as a psychic link with her son.

top topics

join