It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO caught on tape, Indonesia 2014

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I found this on youtube today and decided to share, mostly becuase it was reported on TV news.

In a video there is a photograph of UFO very close to the shooter, there are also witnesses talking about it, but I cannot understand a single sentence, so it may be meant as hoax
I really don`t know what to think of it, so I`m asking you, what do you all think of it?

Also if anyone is able to translate it, please do so and let us all the non-speakers know what the heck are they speaking.

As for the picture, I really don`t know, but to me smells fishy
That`s all I can say...

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Op3nM1nd3d

Dod they show it off of his tablet??? looks unconvincing regardless but then again I have never seen a ufo..only pictures...ufo's and god...both tuff to prove and disprove..

Thanks OP

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

This looks like the work of Apple's little UFO app. Link

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I did a translation.

It basically says..."won't this be funny, do you know how many sucker Americans on sites like ATS are going to eat this up"?

Just kidding.....but seriously....wish they had a better thing to show than a tablet pic.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I would indeed fancy a link to the original photo!

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Looks exactly like the UFO app. Don't we all just love hoaxes?

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Seriously?...A Haunaebu Nazi UFO?

edit on 5-1-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

This is the unluckiest guy in the world. to have a classic 1940s style UFO hovering directly behind him in broad daylight in a crowded public plaza and completely miss seeing it!

Also unlucky:
-the 2 scarfed women looking in the UFO direction yet seemingly gazing at the shrubbery
-the photographer who only captured 1 image.
-the rest of the population of this crowded plaza, city, province who also failed to see or record this classic style UFO!

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

PhoenixOD
Seriously?...A Haunaebu II Nazi UFO?

edit on 5-1-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

Hardy Har Har!!!!!

I starred ya for that one.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

I wonder if they could hear the robot saying "Danger Will Robinson, danger!"?

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The first guy being interviewed said he took the foto and saw the ufo.

The second guy doesn't believe him and thinks it's a hoax.

For me: it's a hoax. Exposure on ufo is not same as rest of foto but I'm no expert.

Also: Monas is in the centre of Jakarta with a great deal of people around at anytime of the day. If this ufo was this close, it would have been seen by many and would've been in all the media.....nothing, sorry.
edit on ppm105America/ChicagoSun, 05 Jan 2014 21:25:28 -0600280pm14 by pandersway because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Thanks for all the replys...yeah I thought so, just another hoax to be sent to the bin

What`s new for me is the UFO app which seems most plausible explanation here. You can see that the UFO is rotated just the right way to fit in the picture behind this person, because he probably wanted it that way.

Also like some of you mentioned, there would be tons of vids and pictures if it came that close.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Funny how the exact same UFO appears all over the world at exactly the same angle... They should take their ship in to have their graviton equalizer checked...

edit on 6-1-2014 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Hey, are ya sure that's not the Haunaebau 2 ?

top topics

join