It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're all just (Slaves)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I was watching a comedy show with Katt Williams, and he said we're all slaves. I thought about what he meant by this for a second, comparing it to colonial slavery and realized 99% of us are on a mouse wheel from the day we're born on the American energy farm.

From the Media dividing and conquering, to wall street pillaging and running our government, to doctors poisoning us in the name of health, to the justice department being the biggest injustice on the planet, to department of defense being the real terrorists, to priests being child molesters, it seems that just about everything that could be ass backwards and wrong is.

[snip] Fortunately, I have been able to support myself and thrive in this new economy and the timing couldn't have been better as I just had a son. How do people make it everyday with disgust behind their eyes. How do they not see the big picture and follow the breadcrumbs leading to the evil witch in the forest? How does every brutal police officer get paid leave for violating an oath to uphold the constitution? Why aren't our horrible leaders put to death or even tortured as they do to others?

Why do the highest callings get paid the least..and the most immoral the most? Is it simply rewarding to be completely self-serving and evil?

What has twisted our minds to such a point of unnaturalness? Even music is at the wrong frequency(440hz instead of 432). If we truly are God, then this is what we've asked for. Then why? To become that much stronger?

It is like the ultimate battle between good and evil is playing out right before our eyes, and all the sheeple are going along with Satan's plan just as prophesied.

Am I the only one who feels this way?
edit on 5-1-2014 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/1/14 by masqua because: snipped drug reference

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Saw that bit in one of is stand up shows, dude is right, we are the servants of the uber rich

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I just wanted to say, before the mods probably 404 this based on the title, that I agree with you 100%. We're strayed so far from what is good and natural, I'm surprised we've made it this far.

Good post!

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Yes, we are ALL slaves to the system, work, pay taxes and interest, rest, and repeat over and over.....But when you get a chance, look at people who live in huts or on a snow covered street, perpetual war zones, etc...try to enjoy life a little, as crappy as it is, it could be much worse and soon it may, and you will be longing and dreaming of "the good old days"...

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by teslahowitzer

You're totally right about just enjoying things while they last. I've been to jail more than my fair share for traffic stuff, underage drinking, and pot. I've never hurt anyone, or crashed into another car, but yet I've spent almost a year of my 23 in a concrete cell with real criminals and even murderers. Sometimes just going to get my own groceries is an exhilarating experience because I have a feeling of control over what goes into my body. Freedom and liberty are vital to a healthy society. Without it only despair and wallow prevail.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
When I look around...at how mindless people are...how clueless...

As long as football comes on....and once that season is over, the next major sport season starts...

As long as we can go shopping...

As long as we can go to church...

Just lemmings

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I agree and unfortunately it's been that way, nothing new. It's how you utilize the situation, lengthen the chains.
CNBC admits We're all SLAVES to (Rothschild) Central Banksters 'Global Governance'

Four min segment,

4 sec: "Do we all work for Central Bankers? Is this Global Governance at last? Is it One World.. with the Central Bankers in charge?"
1 min: "To answer your question: We are absolutely slave to Central Banks"
... continued at source video.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MOSTwanted

Slave? Not me!! I'll answer why in a while, but my boss in on the phone and I have to see what he wants.

edit on 5-1-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Did you say something? I was watching a bunch of dumb, ridiculously large "men" run around on a snow covered field chasing a ball and getting paid more per year than I have made in my entire life.....so back to the Big Mac and beer........where did I put the remote?

edit on 5-1-2014 by UxoriousMagnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

interesting what happened to kat Williams, they really tried to screw him over... hmmm still there

funBox

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

That's the way I always felt, hence my Avatar.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
If you live in any country where you pay taxes, you're a slave. I don't think this one is considerably worse than any of the others. Yet.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
When you have a society based on personal gain at all cost you end up with a bunch or cutthroat greedy selfish ignorant people.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

wantsome
When you have a society based on personal gain at all cost you end up with a bunch or cutthroat greedy selfish ignorant people.

Because people aren't naturally selfish and greedy...

When you have any kind of society, it's going to be a constant battle of the wills. Unless science comes up with some way to meddle with the human mind and turn people into robots.
edit on 6-1-2014 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join