It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VAMPIRE

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Text Purplereply to post by galadofwarthethird

Oh Baby! Red & an Ace. Yet very black thought patterns for thinking which makes females avoid you. lol! Joking.
I've never said I could read minds lol!
I will be 50 August 16th 2014. I hope... O.o.... Knock on wood lol!
Vampires have been a side hobby of mine since about age 24.
As a Scientist, even you cannot dispute that some people, mainly ADD, give off emotion that is almost as visible & warm as those little heat waves that if there are Psychic Vampires near by, they'd gravitate to it J.
Also, people spiking with energy, a slight, usually rose looking visible aura emanates, especially after sports, sex, just pacing, are definite giveaways to an Energy Vampire, if they exist.
Maybe a bit of one or the other or both, could exist to varying degrees in everyone like the person sitting next to you is making you feel anxious or angry, etc, till you move away from that person & you feel your usual same ole self, but you want to carry a concealable switch blade or even a derringer lol!

I'm just saying there is about as much proof in Psychic or Energy Vampires as in the mythological Vampires of old, One True God, Mind Readers, etc.
There is only enough proof for a tiny nibble, not a big bite and certainly not a full meal lol!
Dude, you must be a Cancer with a Vitamin D deficiency, or the lesser evil, a Gemini. Joking lol!
What type of people is it exactly, who you personally believe would study Anatomy, Physiology & Gross Anatomy? THAT has ME very curious indeed lol!
Having studied the human body, the human brain, & cadavers of, would YOU truly believe the old Dracula type of Vampire could even remotely be real?
If so, then you are more nutty than you believe me to be. You can't just skim over these replies as you do with books and magazines and assume you will make an accurate summation every time so you can pass judgement as well as sounding gender racist lol!
Read ALL first. I said in other replies that I have 30+ years Experience in the field, 4 years of College and after a time another 4 years in Medical University, so 8 years if you don't count the one year of Licensed Practical Nurse College training. Main field Psychiatry but not the only area by far.
Nice argumentative bluffs and blusters on replies you didn't fully read though lol!
Gave you 2 stars already just for that, but one more for effort lol!

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Text Purplereply to post by LUXUS

No. Not an Energy thing. Nor a Religious/Christian thing/believer, whom I believe are the only people these days who THINK a body cannot survive without a soul when there is much evidence medically and scientifically that proves otherwise.
Yet it is the Religious/Christians who generally will try to tell you the Earth itself is only 4000 to 6000 years old dependent on what Religion/Denomination lol! We KNOW from Scientific proof that belief is wayyy off. Don't we?

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by StormyStars

Ya well when dudes tell you there vampire story it generally does not involve a middle aged pasty dude giving them a ring which wont come off. I just thought it was funny.

Bummer on the mind reading thing however. But in my account the gift of juggling or of walking on your hands is a much more important skill to have then mind reading. If everybody could read everybody's mind. Well they would all go unsane.

J. Also, people spiking with energy, a slight, usually rose looking visible aura emanates, especially after sports, sex, just pacing, are definite giveaways to an Energy Vampire, if they exist.

That's just normal behavior. A give or take thing I suppose, I can spike such thing at will, or turn them off till I become invisible. That would constitute as energy fluctuations, dont know so much as vampire, and everybody has there thing I suppose. Generally when you want to be avoided you put out certain vibes, and when not you just reverse polarities. Its not the people who are putting all that out, but the ones who would get a kick out of such things that would constitute as anything mirroring what you said above.

I'm just saying there is about as much proof in Psychic or Energy Vampires as in the mythological Vampires of old, One True God, Mind Readers, etc.

Yes and there is also plenty of proof for big foot existing as well, in fact there is more proof that big foot exists then any of the above.

There is only enough proof for a tiny nibble, not a big bite and certainly not a full meal lol! Dude, you must be a Cancer with a Vitamin D deficiency, or the lesser evil, a Gemini. Joking lol!

Its a good thing you are joking, because I am not familiar with those terminologies.

What type of people is it exactly, who you personally believe would study Anatomy, Physiology & Gross Anatomy? THAT has ME very curious indeed lol!

The type who would be curious about such things.

Having studied the human body, the human brain, & cadavers of, would YOU truly believe the old Dracula type of Vampire could even remotely be real?

They could. But who would want to be stuck in the flesh for all of eternity. Now that is a insane idea.

You can't just skim over these replies as you do with books and magazines and assume you will make an accurate summation every time so you can pass judgement as well as sounding gender racist lol!

No! And like I said. You may have noticed some females have a thing for this stuff. Your not the first by a long shot. Now days I do believe the shiny sparkly shirtless vampire thing is in. The fact that you would believe its a sexist quote is off course incorrect.

Read ALL first. I said in other replies that I have 30+ years Experience in the field, 4 years of College and after a time another 4 years in Medical University, so 8 years if you don't count the one year of Licensed Practical Nurse College training. Main field Psychiatry but not the only area by far. Nice argumentative bluffs and blusters on replies you didn't fully read though lol! Gave you 2 stars already just for that, but one more for effort

Ah but you believe that any of that would mean anything to somebody such as I. What if I said that I have hundreds of thousands of lifetimes to draw from and compare and contrast then you would? Now that would be nutty now would it not. I could respond in a nuttier fashion. But really, what do you want me to say...That's nice, good for you, do you want a cookie or something...Joking off course.

But yes! vampires! Who know what they are, when they themselfs do not know what they are.

Like I said everything is merely energies in motion, and nothing in this world is either good or bad but attributing such qualities however makes them so. And more importantly, some things like water and fire just do not mix, and the square peg does not fit into the triangle hole, only in the bigger picture can things be cohesively understood. A better question would be, if vampires exist, well then they must exist for a reason must have some purpose in this ecosystem. But if vampires dont exist then anybody's guess is as good as the next. Generally in there mid life people tend to look at themselfs and things and then they begin to wonder why is it that they do some things, or some things have a habit of reoccurring over and over in there life. A sort of introspection I suppose.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Text Purplereply to post by galadofwarthethird

Well, I stop here.
Everyone is welcome to their own opinions.
This IS only, to me, a belief in Psi Vamps or Energy Vamps & you don't have to be either to get the same, uh...jolts lol!
The Dracula/Twilight kind are fake, maybe a health condition but no SN lol!
Like most, I'd have to meet one & in all probability, I'd not believe then anyway......nothing can prove it especially if they were real & survive...yet I'd still need more proof lol!

Have a Good One Kiddo! lol!

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

"You're"

I didn't say you were at all like me. As for my "condition" I kindly ask you to not speak to things of which you know nothing. I also don't feel the need to "make myself feel better" as you so eloquently put it, I'm fine with me and I'm proud of the accomplishments I've made towards moving back into society at large without the tendencies I've I'm accustomed to. Patronizing comments from an anonymous poster on a message board where 1/3 have been abducted by aliens, anally probed, had a fistfight with a sasquatch, spoken personally with their god, worked in a top secret base that provides no credentials and see satanic plots in superbowl adverts and music videos mean less to me than observations regarding what sounds to be a profoundly stupid and selfish human.

I (CLEARLY) was addressing the story you related regarding your "sociopath" friend. There is less than nothing in what you say that indicates even a smidgen of sociopathy. A guy didn't show up for a beer? SOCIOPATH! This makes no sense.

One of the defining characteristics is the average sociopath is an extremely manipulative personality. If you can't read basic emotions, how are you supposed to be capable of manipulating that emotional response into what you want/need it to be? The short answer is you can't. You MAY have some sort of mental illness or personality disorder or you may be just plain dumb.

Facial expressions and body language are the door through which the sociopath makes entrance into your mind and life. If someone is completely oblivious, there's no chance for manipulation, gain or any other thing they may see as beneficial to them. In the end, the ONLY goal of the sociopath is gain in some way. Financially, feelings of power over other individuals, political power or whatever they are after.

A genuine sociopath has, by an early age, gained enough knowledge to know they need to master emotional mimicry. Unless your "sociopath" or "vampire" or whatever is under 10, I would like a few examples of sociopathic behavior. Aside from something that's NOT AT ALL a characteristic of the disease and not showing up for a beer.

Maybe read up a bit first here, here and here may be good places to start.

By the way, I did see a single thing that could be mistaken for a sociopathic tendency in your first post regarding this individual, please let me know what you think it is if you respond to this post. If you do decide to provide me with other evidence, please leave the patronizing attitude out of it.

DISCLAIMER: When using the word "you" I'm referring to sociopaths in general or your example individual. NOT YOU YOURSELF.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Text Purplereply to post by Magnivea

" Patronizing comments from an anonymous poster on a message board where 1/3 have been abducted by aliens, anally probed, had a fistfight with a sasquatch, spoken personally with their god, worked in a top secret base that provides no credentials and see satanic plots in superbowl adverts and music videos mean less to me than observations regarding what sounds to be a profoundly stupid and selfish human. "

Wow. Stupid & Selfish Human? You are not superior to anyone whether you call them human or not. Dracula/Twilight Immortal Vampires do NOT exist. There would be major medical researches, headline news, most likely dissection of, & worse if a Myth were found to be a reality but YOU won't need to worry about that, just a Psych Evaluation or stay.

"I (CLEARLY) was addressing the story you related regarding your "sociopath" friend. There is less than nothing in what you say that indicates even a smidgen of sociopathy. A guy didn't show up for a beer? SOCIOPATH! This makes no sense."

And, huh?

" One of the defining characteristics is the average sociopath is an extremely manipulative personality. If you can't read basic emotions, how are you supposed to be capable of manipulating that emotional response into what you want/need it to be? The short answer is you can't. You MAY have some sort of mental illness or personality disorder or you may be just plain dumb. "

Far from dumb, I do not intend an argument. That being said, I sincerely wish only to help inform.
First off though, I was a Registered Nurse, then got my Bachelorette in Nursing followed by a few off shoot specialties to Nursing in other areas leading eventually into becoming a Registered Psychiatric Nurse with a Bachelor Degree in Mental Health. In total, about 10 years of training when averaged out. & 30+ years of Nursing all together. But I NOW have serious doubts about you.

" One of the defining characteristics is the average sociopath is an extremely manipulative personality. "
True. I NEVER stated basic emotions can't be read. It's in the eyes, expressions & body language of ALL. So people have great difficulty in trying to read me, I'm hot but devoid of expression or body language, making me look 20 years younger.... NO Doctors have ever been able to find out why despite all manner of testing & study....no mental or neurological disorders, but I do have an extra DNA & RNA Genes.

" A genuine sociopath has, by an early age, gained enough knowledge to know they need to master emotional mimicry. Unless your "sociopath" or "vampire" or whatever is under 10, I would like a few examples of sociopathic behavior."

True again.

" Aside from something that's NOT AT ALL a characteristic of the disease and not showing up for a beer. "

I do not think that. Alcoholic with one train of thought are you?

" By the way, I did see a single thing that could be mistaken for a sociopathic tendency in your first post regarding this individual, please let me know what you think it is if you respond to this post. If you do decide to provide me with other evidence, please leave the patronizing attitude out of it. "

" DISCLAIMER: When using the word "you" I'm referring to sociopaths in general or your example individual. NOT YOU YOURSELF. "

I'm sure most of us ATS ers get that but could you please read the right replies from the right people since you are so superiorially intelligent please? Replies from/to your own replies? Or give quotes?

Called a stupid idiot by YOU when only trying to inform in the positive? That's harsh.
Yeah, you are human, pfft! Or are you a quart or litre low of, er....whatever you, um....require to think & reply properly?

And male/female, YOU ARE very much underestimating us for you haven't a clue of what & who YOU are calling down.

I'm sure you must be unwell in some way to kick the ONE trying to help you.... Reread your own replies, make sure you have it right 1st....Prove what you mean about what you claim.

edit on th282014Sat, 15 Feb 2014 16:48:06 -06000214th28pmSat, 15 Feb 2014 16:48:06 -0600 by StormyStars because: (no reason given)

edit on th282014Sat, 15 Feb 2014 16:53:27 -06000214th28pmSat, 15 Feb 2014 16:53:27 -0600 by StormyStars because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I don't even know where to start.

Alright, first and foremost, I have not the SLIGHTEST clue as to why you're responding to a post directed at another poster who has an undue amount of animosity towards my experiences, diagnoses and opinions. Did you not notice "LUXUS" at the top of the reply?

Yes, selfish and stupid. Not showing up for a beer with a friend with no notice and being oblivious to the emotions of other people are those two descriptive words in that order. I never claimed to be better than or superior to anyone. Please, climb down off that high horse and read the posts LUXUS made regarding his friend, if you wish to call whoever that person is his friend. LUXUS has a differing viewpoint from mine and seems to believe that his selfish and obviously not-all-there friend is a sociopath. He is not based on the comments he/she has posted and this is the person I've been referring to.

I don't know where Twilight and Dracula came from, I never mentioned any personal belief in those things. If you're that concerned with my belief system I will tell you that the closest thing I have any belief in in the way of vampires are those who prey on the people they perceive as lesser than themselves. By prey I do not mean blood or this "psychic" vampire belief, I mean financially, the manipulation of the masses (politicians and the like) or anything along the lines of either of those.

StormyStars

"I (CLEARLY) was addressing the story you related regarding your "sociopath" friend. There is less than nothing in what you say that indicates even a smidgen of sociopathy. A guy didn't show up for a beer? SOCIOPATH! This makes no sense."

And, huh?
[

Had you bothered to see the poster to whom I was responding, his example of his sociopathic friend's tendencies was that the "sociopath" in question did not show up for a beer with him. For your ease of access:

LUXUS
reply to post by Magnivea

Maybe part of your condition is to try to say "your just like me" to make yourself feel better. I'm not a sociopath, I know someone that is and he has NOT the ability to even know if your really pissed with him, he does the most inappropriate things and is totally not aware of it. Once he asked If I would go out for a beer with him, so I'm there and waiting and he doesn't turn up. I phone him and say where are you, he says I'm at home. I'm like you told me to meet you at 8pm at the pub, been here almost an hour waiting for you. His reply, oh I decided not to bother. Well I had a few words to him as you could imagine about how "normal" people would actually phone to say plans have changed. Now he was a sociopath, clumsy, say stupid inappropriate things in a conversation, was not aware of his own personal space, could not read facial expression etc clueless would be a good word to describe him.

As you can clearly see, a profoundly selfish individual. A socoipath? Not in the slightest.

Here, I am again completely stumped. I never called you dumb and as a matter of fact, I never even replied to a single post of yours until this one which is a completely uncalled for personal attack on myself. Where you made that patronizing comment at the end of your post "I'm sure most of us ATS ers get that but could you please read the right replies from the right people since you are so superiorially intelligent please? Replies from/to your own replies? Or give quotes?" you clearly are not one of the ATSers who understood that. EVERY SINGLE "you" I used in my post IN REPLY TO LUXUS was a figure of speech. For an example I'll use "You should never drink the water in parts of Mexico" coming from a co worker whom has just returned from a vacation in Cancun who knows fully that you have no intention of ever visiting Mexico. Rhetorical in a sense. Get it?

Also, I don't really care to hear of your education. George W Bush was president of the USA for 8 years. Does that make him intelligent? Not at all. No, I'm not comparing you to the great W, I'm simply saying that a job in a certain position doesn't lend credence to one's opinion. I've worked in a hospital for around 8 years and can safely say I've seen enough incompetence to never want to visit a hospital. I avoid my own and it's affiliated doctors and satellites like the plague but that's neither here nor there. Again, take no offense please as I am not calling you incompetent, I'm just stating that a degree doesn't necessarily mean anything. But, as an aside, I'd like to point out again that I do not know how you thought that post was directed at you and I am in no way calling anyone dumb but the person to whom LUXUS was making reference.

I know you didn't say anything regarding difficulty reading emotions, I again was referring to the person of whom LUXUS spoke.

Again, not directed at you. A nice bit of slander however. I don't drink though I do not see how this has any importance.

I'm afraid I didn't see anything that looked like someone trying to help me, I need no help. I will, in the event of my not being able to totally abandon my former self, seek professional help and not opinions on ATS.

"Called a stupid idiot by YOU when only trying to inform in the positive? That's harsh. Yeah, you are human, pfft! Or are you a quart or litre low of, er....whatever you, um....require to think & reply properly"

Again, completely uncalled for. Am I some sort of monster? No, I am diagnosed several times over, in so many words, as a socio/psychopath. The diagnoses couldn't be further from the truth as I do have some of the tendencies but as stated in my first post am personally inclined to believe I am a simple misanthrope with some traits that led to an incorrect diagnosis. As for thinking and replying properly, I was. Again, to LUXUS, not even a single word that would lead anyone to believe I was speaking of or to you.

As for "Reread your own replies, make sure you have it right 1st....Prove what you mean about what you claim." I have read through this ENTIRE thread again, even before my first post on page 4. I'm certain I have "it" right. What concerns me the most however is that I have no idea what I am supposed to be proving as I've made no claims, simply observations and opinions directed, one more time, AT LUXUS regarding his friend, NOT YOU.

Now I am quite sorry you mistook my post for something directed at you and I hope there are no hard feelings. As a matter of fact, I agree with most of your points and observations and found the stories you related while working with the kids EXTREMELY intriguing and I sincerely hope you post more or can direct me to other posts you may have made about those experiences. BEKs fascinate me as well as the "soulless" children.

I once again would like to sincerely apologize for any offense you took but I genuinely do not understand why you were under the impression that I was speaking to/of you. Unless you are LUXUS or his friend posting under another name, then I stand by everything I've said.

edit on 2/15/14 by Magnivea because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The only person that sprung to mind whilst reading this thread was "Dynamo", the British mentalist/magician.

He fits the bill. He was very sick as a youngster which is how he became the person he is today.
Had to stay in all the time because he was ill and didn't have the energy to live a "normal" childhood.
As a result he studied very hard and learned all he needed to become a master of illusion.

I've never met him in person but I can imagine he is quite a presence, even for a man of small stature.

Good thread OP. I enjoyed this.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Awe dude. I am sooo apologetic...... You msg/reply, was sent to my replies then was corected. I have no problems with what your personal beliefs are. We are all entitled to our own although, yeah, I joined the thread to correct Luxus actually, to help inform. It's obvious he didn't know what he's talking about.
It then became obvious that Luxus's replies showed grasping & clutching onto w/e replies agreed & added to, not interested in a Medical or Psych or any kind or any thing scientific or even remotely logical replies.

Again...my apologies. lol! Was to late, so just anticipated getting torn & spit out! But you didn't. Thx for that lol!

Blessings;~JmR~

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

No worries, I actually reread and my response itself came off as more jerky than I intended. YeY for makeups!

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnivea

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join