It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VAMPIRE

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDualityExperience

There are plenty of people that aren't of any ''victim mentality'' that have been victimised.

I lead a non chaotic lifestyle and I am very logical.

That hasn't prevented me meeting unscrupulous people in the past. I have moved and travelled a lot, spent more than 20 years in occupations dealing with the general public and in charge of lots of people from all areas of life, keyworking people from all areas of life, as well as having a social life involved with art and music, again meeting lots of people from all walks of life. A lot of the people I have worked with, employed, were customers of the businesses I ran, or met, had various issues. The statistic probability of meeting unstable personalities and the plethora of human behavioral and psychological ails increases the more people an individual meets. Simple math.

I am not the drama / attention seeking type, in fact the opposite.

I have a lot of experience studying religions and philosophy as well as psychology and other areas of life, this also might have facilitated meeting a lot of mixed individuals with their own beliefs.

Some people have led boring office lives with little contact outside of their family, friends and colleagues for all or most of their lives, a lot of those people have ordinary lives and average life experiences.

Some of us are explorers, pioneers of learning truth, meeting more people and seeing more of the world and it's foibles than others, and in doing so, have encountered more extraordinary people and events. Some of them I would rather not have met at all, that includes employing mafia bitch waitresses, getting involved in businesses where organised crime had been involved in them before, having a few psychopathic boyfriends, knowing certain freemasons that don't like it when they don't get the things they want from people, working in charities with the good intention of helping others and meeting characters no sane person would ever want to meet, being employed in vocations that involved helping those that didn't deserve helping. I have seen things you wouldn't want to know about let alone see.

I have vast life experience.

Those on ATS that are judgmental of others sans facts should keep their uninformed judgments to themselves.

Enough said.

edit on 16-1-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   

theabsolutetruth

There are plenty of people that aren't of any ''victim mentality'' that have been victimised.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, they are welcome.
Yes I understand this and if those people hold onto the emotions of an incident they can develop the victim mentality. As I have said things happen and if people want to play in society with all the other players this is almost a sure thing at some stage. How is a person supposed to calculate with accuracy the cause and effect of every single thought they have or decision they make and keep track of every single cycle that they create?

I lead a non chaotic lifestyle and I am very logical.

That hasn't prevented me meeting unscrupulous people in the past. I have moved and travelled a lot, spent more than 20 years in occupations dealing with the general public and in charge of lots of people from all areas of life, keyworking people from all areas of life, as well as having a social life involved with art and music, again meeting lots of people from all walks of life. A lot of the people I have worked with, employed, were customers of the businesses I ran, or met, had various issues. The statistic probability of meeting unstable personalities and the plethora of human behavioral and psychological ails increases the more people an individual meets. Simple math.

It sounds like you make choices leading to this lifestyle. Working with the public for so long would have exposed you to a lot of energy. Ambitious also, running your own business and employing people putting you into a position of responsibility and power. Sure you will come across many anomalous characters, especially as a manager in customer service and it sounds like you have already labeled these people with "various issues" and "unstable personalities" from what little you can actually know of their life. Fair call this is your valid viewpoint.

I am not the drama / attention seeking type, in fact the opposite.

I mean no disrespect but you have responded to me who was responding to another poster. That seems like attention seeking to me but hey I doubt you are seeing things as I see the them.

I have a lot of experience studying religions and philosophy as well as psychology and other areas of life, this also might have facilitated meeting a lot of mixed individuals with their own beliefs.

Some people have led boring office lives with little contact outside of their family, friends and colleagues for all or most of their lives, a lot of those people have ordinary lives and average life experiences.
Fascinating story. You will have a marvelous time trying to understand me

Some of us are explorers, pioneers of learning truth, meeting more people and seeing more of the world and it's foibles than others, and in doing so, have encountered more extraordinary people and events. Some of them I would rather not have met at all, that includes employing mafia bitch waitresses, getting involved in businesses where organised crime had been involved in them before, having a few psychopathic boyfriends, knowing certain freemasons that don't like it when they don't get the things they want from people, working in charities with the good intention of helping others and meeting characters no sane person would ever want to meet, being employed in vocations that involved helping those that didn't deserve helping. I have seen things you wouldn't want to know about let alone see.

I have vast life experience.

All I can really say at this point is there is a cost for everything. You have shared a lot of your mind here which I thank you for. I think you understand less than you think you do, and know even less than that about me. How do you know what I wouldn't want to know about or see?
Who am I? What am I?

Those on ATS that are judgmental of others sans facts should keep their uninformed judgments to themselves.

Enough said.

Touché

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Just to be clear, my reply to you was directed at your comment on a ''victim mentality'' that another poster had accused me of, it wasn't directed at you nor an attempt at ''understanding you'' or for you ''understanding me''.
edit on 17-1-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   

theabsolutetruth

Just to be clear, my reply to you was directed at your comment on a ''victim mentality'' that another poster had accused me of, it wasn't directed at you nor an attempt at ''understanding you'' or for you ''understanding me''.

No harm done.
For some reason I want to share a few quotes with you.
"If you go to Mars, Mars will come to you" - unknown author
"When you look at the dark side, careful you must be...for the dark side looks back" - Yoda

Obviously these are just metaphors but I think there is some true wisdom hidden in there somewhere.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   

"When you look at the dark side, careful you must be...for the dark side looks back" - Yoda

Reminds me of when remote viewer Ed Dames said on coasttocoast, that when you remote view something like Lucifer, (he/it) was staring back.
I like the Anne Rice Vampire saga (rule) of the Talamasca: peer into darkness but be not of it.
edit on 17-1-2014 by misschareesee2 because: spellx

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   

misschareesee2

Reminds me of when remote viewer Ed Dames said on coasttocoast, that when you remote view something like Lucifer, (he/it) was staring back.
I like the Anne Rice Vampire saga (rule) of the Talamasca: peer into darkness but be not of it.
edit on 17-1-2014 by misschareesee2 because: spellx

To connect with something will lead it to connect back. Some of the best advice I ever received was to take a peak into the "darkness". The only way I could understand it and overcome my fears was by going there and becoming it myself. From that point I understood it was all just grey anyway. But both polarities are attractive in their own ways but the trick is to not attach to either one. Well unless you want to of course. Polarities are fun until someone gets hurt.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite
Further not too long ago, there was someone on ATS claiming to be a physical Vampire, denying renfield's syndrome, that started a thread query about Vampire Hunters.

A search might find that thread.

Here it is: www.abovetopsecret.com... I followed that while the comments were interesting.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

TheDualityExperience

No harm done.
For some reason I want to share a few quotes with you.
"If you go to Mars, Mars will come to you" - unknown author

Obviously these are just metaphors but I think there is some true wisdom hidden in there somewhere.

I never sought the 'dark side' it was an unwelcome part of my charity work that some were 'dark characters'.

As a result of working in such environments, I became more and more cynical of humanity and would never work in any such environments again.

Generally, I am spiritually and by personality very LIGHT, people like being around me, I am fun, wise, intelligent and inspirational, (just saying, as an observation) but I have endured some very difficult things which is the darker aspect to my personality, I am also very principled and don't take **** from anyone, some people see that as scary but I see it as tackling the lies and corruption of society, which is a good thing.

I do urge people to avoid the dark side of life though.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

theabsolutetruth

Ah jeez! What the hell! Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill. Listen theabsolutetruth person, you better not mean me, because I did not accuse you of having a victim mentality, I just merely do not believe you in a bunch of things that you said as they are not logical by a long shot. ie I think your lying, or worse only seeing things from your perspective only.

But in either and all cases your truth is your own. So find somebody who will agree with you on that and you will have a better time of it. It wont even be hard or much effort required. OK!

But to better explain myself. And besides you said it yourself, here let me quote you.

You do know there are people that deliberately victimise people, those of psychopathic, selfish tendencies who's egos far surpass their ethics. In fact the people that did it to me were even doing it to their employers, their parents and many others. Extreme narcissistic personalities.

OK but what of it? I would bet that none of them did anything more then they did at any other time you ever seen or meet them. If you saw something more in it then that is all on you. Some people have made an art of that playing to certain aspects in people psyche but even that is nothing more then selling something that they want to see. But all and any of that means nothing and you yourself said it that you were definitely not in the pits over it, in fact I think you said you were better off and more prepared about it then all of them. So ya! Truly even if you find out there some sort of who know what wackjob and nuts or just using you. You can and could have always show them the door at any time, and you would have had little to zero backlash, or you could always politely tell them to # off. If you were taken for a ride by them, OK cool, but why make some big deal out of it...# happens, people change and some things never change. And everything eventually moves on. End of story.

At the time I was in my 20s and hedonism (possibly escapism on my part) was the connecting factor. I met them through a hedonistic party lifesyle, bands, musicians, artists, they suited my fast living lifestyle of the time and I bought their particular brand of charm, humour and fake love / friendship.

Taking a second to think about it, this is probably what got you all miffed up eh.

But I stand by what I said, you sought them out in just as much a way as they sought you out. I mean nobody made you go to them hedonistic partys as you call them, I do not think anybody dragged you at gun point or by your hair to go now did they? In fact who got in there car and took off to them? Who was like a magnet attracted to such thing? Who put all the energy they had in seeking it out and found it interesting and actually physically and mentally did it? You saying as you seem to have had you life pretty much in hand could have gone to a thousand other places, and hanged out with a thousand other people.

And yet you didn't, so call it what you will, the way you were raised in the past, nature, nurture, habit or habitat. In the end none of it matters. Because get this! You did what you wanted to do. If you feel guilty or have some qualms about it now. OK cool! dont we all have them about something or other. But how exactly is it that they took advantage of your innocence or gullibility or whatever...You sure as hell dont seem to be any of those, in fact I never meet or seen anybody that would qualify as that truly. And the majority of people who believe as such and act as such I have found that they just get off it or found a convenient way to operate without having to take blame on themselfs.

OK! Srry! I may have hit a nerve when I said I seen some cross state lines continents and oceans to seek something out. But hey, I would bet that nobody but you really made you live that lifestyle and hang out with all of them people. In fact you yourself said were the better off in that group. So ya! Again! Who exactly crossed barriers for what and whom? And really what is the issue here? Do as you will, And be as you are. I mean what else would you or anybody else do? And only a wise smart ass like Socrates would say "Be as you wish to seem" And if that gets you off OK go ahead and do that. Not like I or anybody would care or that it matters, in fact many people like that stuff. So...

Why is it that you think I am saying you have the victim mentality? All I am saying is, nobody but yourself made you do as you did or get with those people, or hang in those groups. In the end on some level everything and everybody does what they want to do, especially concerning lifestyles and choices, and especially when you have had plenty of other choices. And that's all there is to it. And the cycles are repeated again from there, weather you call those cycles good or bad depends on how you look at it, or if you look at all at it. In the end its merely a viewpoint you have or have had at one particular time, in fact most times its just random happenstances which eventually cement themselfs as normal occurrences. Those normal occurrences you would call your life, and everything else just sort of fades into the background.

And the funny thing is that understanding others just may be an illusion we all indulge in moment by moment. And this whole vampire thing could merely be a case of bad timing in central viewpoints and lifestyles. So ya like totally carry on.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

theabsolutetruth

I never sought the 'dark side' it was an unwelcome part of my charity work that some were 'dark characters'.

As a result of working in such environments, I became more and more cynical of humanity and would never work in any such environments again.

Generally, I am spiritually and by personality very LIGHT, people like being around me, I am fun, wise, intelligent and inspirational, (just saying, as an observation) but I have endured some very difficult things which is the darker aspect to my personality, I am also very principled and don't take **** from anyone, some people see that as scary but I see it as tackling the lies and corruption of society, which is a good thing.

I do urge people to avoid the dark side of life though.

Perhaps you could look at the darkness as a metaphor. I mean, it exists within everything quite literally.
I can only explain it how I perceive 'darkness', it is more like the inner insecurities and secrets that are harbored within, that a person does not wish exposed. Try not to apply a big boogieman label to it and it should become much clearer where the battle is taking place, inside the mind.

I would urge people to confront their insecurities and expose their secrets. That is what facing the darkness is to me.
All this 'dark side of life' stuff is relative I think. One gets to that place by the cumulative sum of decisions they make.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Well, not so sure about people receiving everything as the sum of their decisions at all.

Though I am aware of a metaphysical 'dark side', yin yang etc.

As an artist it is always something I consider, literally and metaphorically.

Just to clarify some of my 'dark' experiences which I won't detail here on a public forum, some of them were evil, some of them were when I was a child and some from psychopathic 'vampire' people. I can guarantee with all truth and certainty that I was innocent and didn't deserve any of it.

Sometimes people are just like that.

As for some poster that just said ''I could have walked away at any time and no harm would have been done to me'' they should just be quiet now because they know nothing of my experiences. Most of the harm was done when I tried walking away.

Either they are totally naive or just harassing me, calling me a liar etc. As well as my own experiences, part of my charity and mental health work involved keyworking people, talking to their psychiatrists etc, I have heard stories of abuse victims and even had to read some court transcripts from some cases. It isn't nice and they couldn't have 'walked away' and they weren't deserving of it.

Perhaps such people should actually read about psycho /sociopaths and their victims instead of calling people liars.

Sometimes children are born to psychopathic parents or having psychopathic siblings / relatives. Again it isn't a choice thing.

www.hare.org...

Dr. Robert Hare claims there are 300,000 psychopaths in Canada, but that only a tiny fraction are violent offenders like Paul Bernardo and Clifford Olsen. Who are the rest? Take a look around

www.fbi.gov...] FBI

Chameleons and Predators

Psychopaths can be adept at imitating emotions that they believe will mitigate their punishment.

In general, psychopaths are glib and charming, and they use these attributes to manipulate others into trusting and believing in them. This may lead to people giving them money, voting them into office, or, possibly, being murdered by them. Because of their interpersonal prowess, most psychopaths can present themselves favorably on a first impression, and many function successfully in society.

Many of the attitudes and behaviors of psychopaths have a distinct predatory quality to them. Psychopaths see others as either competitive predators or prey. To understand how psychopaths achieve their goals, it is important to see them as classic predators. For instance, they surf the Internet looking for attractive persons to con or, even, murder and target retirees to charm them out of their life savings for a high-risk investment scam, later blaming them for being too trusting. Most psychopaths are skilled at camouflage through deception and manipulation, as well as stalking and locating areas where there is an endless supply of victims.5 The psychopath is an intraspecies predator, and peoples’ visceral reaction to them—“they made the hair stand up on my neck”—is an early warning system driven by fear of being prey to a predator.6

The psychopath’s egocentricity and need for power and control are the perfect ingredients for a lifetime of antisocial and criminal activity. The ease with which a psychopath can engage in violence holds significance for society and law enforcement. Often, psychopaths are shameless in their actions against others, whether it is murdering someone in a calculated, cold-blooded manner, manipulating law enforcement during an interview, or claiming remorse for actions, but blaming the victim for the crime. This particularly proves true in cases involving sexual offenders who are psychopathic.

If psychopaths commit a homicide, their killing likely will be planned and purposeful, not the result of a loss of emotional control; their motive more commonly will involve sadistic gratification.7 When faced with overwhelming evidence of their guilt, they frequently will claim they lost control or were in a rage when committing the act of violence. In fact, their violence often is emotionless, calculated, and completely controlled.8 If psychopaths commit a serious crime with another individual (almost always a nonpsychopath), they often will avoid culpability by using the other individual to take the blame for the offense. Evidence suggests that this particular strategy is even more evident in serious multiple-perpetrator offences committed by a psychopathic youth with a nonpsychopathic partner.

Myth Busting
Many misconceptions about psychopaths can lead to mistakes in investigations, interviews, and court proceedings. Psychopaths are both male and female, but more men are psychopaths than women. They represent all races, cultures, and socioeconomic backgrounds. Some are intelligent, while others possess average or below-average intelligence. They come from both single- and two-parent households and may themselves be married with children.

Psychopaths understand right from wrong. They know they are subject to society’s rules, but willingly disregard them to pursue their own interests. They also are not out of touch with reality. They rarely become psychotic unless they also have a separate mental illness or use powerful drugs, such as stimulants. These hallmarks of genuine mental illness might be proposed during a criminal defense, but they often are successfully challenged at trial. Although usually manageable, psychopathy is not curable.

Presence In Society
Many psychopaths have little difficulty joining the ranks of business, politics, law enforcement, government, and academia.10 They exist in all lines of work, from executive to blue-collar professions. However, psychopathy often is misread, misdiagnosed, minimized, or explained away by professionals whose jobs require regular interaction with psychopaths, namely in the mental health, judicial, and law enforcement communities. When these professionals encounter psychopathy in the course of their work, their reaction and response to the psychopath may be too little and too late. Their lack of information can lead to serious consequences, ranging from mishandling the strategy for interviews and interrogations to believing a psychopath’s complete fabrications as seemingly plausible explanations.

Victims
The reactions of psychopaths to the damage they inflict most likely will be cool indifference and a sense of power, pleasure, or smug satisfaction, rather than regret or concern. Most people closely associated with a psychopath may know something is wrong with that person, but have no idea as to the depth of the pathology. They frequently will blame themselves for all of the problems they have had with a psychopath, whether at work, in a relationship, or within a family. After interacting with psychopaths, most people are stunned by these individuals’ ruthlessness, callousness, and denial or minimization of the damage they have caused.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Thank you for sharing all that information, I enjoyed the read.
Although the profile sort of makes the 'psychopath' seem like an evolved species, you know, if you believe in survival of the fittest.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Sometimes 'vampires' are just socio /psychopaths under a different name, or typically undiagnosed.

www.fbi.gov...] FBI

Conclusion
Psychopathy is not a diagnosis. About one-third of individuals in prison deemed “antisocial personality disordered,” the current official Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) diagnosis for the chronically antisocial, will meet the criteria for severe psychopathy. In DSM’s upcoming fifth edition, psychopathy will become one of five dimensions for describing a personality disorder, receiving the official diagnostic blessing of American psychiatry after approximately one-half century of research.

The ease with which a psychopath can engage in violence holds significance for society and law enforcement.

Understanding the minds of psychopaths and their personality and behavioral traits allows authorities to design strategies that more likely will work with them. Psychopaths’ manipulative nature can make it difficult for officers to obtain accurate information from them unless the law enforcement interviewer has been educated in specific strategies for questioning a psychopath. Professionals working in law enforcement, corrections, and other security-related professions must understand psychopathy and its implications.

Psychopathy has been described as the single most important clinical construct in the criminal justice system.20 More recently, it is considered “the most important forensic concept of the early 21st century.”21 Because of its relevance to law enforcement, corrections, the courts, and others working in related fields, the need to understand psychopathy cannot be overstated. This includes knowing how to identify psychopaths, the damage they can cause, and how to deal with them more effectively.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Some of the psychopaths I have encountered weren't chasticed for their behaviour enough as children, or even as adults, in fact a few were actually conditioned into being violent against specific individuals by their psychopathic parent/s.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

theabsolutetruth

Some of the psychopaths I have encountered weren't chasticed for their behaviour enough as children, or even as adults, in fact a few were actually conditioned into being violent against specific individuals by their psychopathic parent/s.

You know I would be looking at how society creates these 'characters'. I do not think people are born this way personally, merely just mimicking those around them from an early age where most of the hardwired programming is done. It is more efficient to treat the infection than to put band aids on the sores. Law enforcement can keep trying to catch them but that just creates the illusion that perceived problem is under control, it doesn't actually do anything for the fact psychopaths are being created everyday.
I have no solutions for this by the way....except to understand that any human at anytime is capable of anything. Pick and chose your associates wisely.
I am leaning towards psychopaths being a natural byproduct of a technological society. Advancement towards this type of society with the focus being on pooled resources and power ergo control, surely creates a field of wet dreams for the ambitious character to thrive.
edit on 17-1-2014 by TheDualityExperience because: Further thought

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   

There are varying degrees of psychopathy and most involve a level of mental illness, though the variation of mental illness diagnoses can be from conditioned to genetic.

The current way society is in most of the world has no doubt affected this, however the evolution of humanities social development in various cultures has a lot to answer for. For example, the psychopathic crime rate against women in India is very high compared to many places because of cultural influences.

A recent calculation reports that 97% of psychopaths are male.

victimsofpsychopaths.wordpress.com...

PCL-R Scores:

10 – 19 Mild psychopathic disturbance

20 – 29 Moderate psychopathic disturbance

30 – 40 Psychopath

Approximately 1% of the population is thought to be psychopathic, yet:

–Psychopaths commit more than 50% of all serious crimes –

-Half of all law enforcement murdered in the line of duty were killed by a psychopath

–Approximately 1 out of 5 persistent domestic abusers are thought to be psychopathic

–50% of all serial rapists are thought to be psychopathic.

www.fbi.gov...] FBI

Assessment Tool

Following on approximately 40 years of empirical research, the Psychopathy Checklist-Revised, or PCL-R, has emerged as an ideal tool for the assessment of this personality disorder. Specific scoring criteria rate each of 20 items on a 3-point scale (0, 1, 2) according to the extent that it applies to a given individual. This test allows for a maximum score of 40; a score of 30 designates someone as a psychopath. The average nonpsychopath will score around 5 or 6 on this test. White-collar or corporate psychopaths likely will score lower—in the middle 20s—and sexually deviant psychopaths will tend to score higher.11

Psychopaths understand right from wrong. They know they are subject to society’s rules, but willingly disregard them to pursue their own interests. They also are not out of touch with reality. They rarely become psychotic unless they also have a separate mental illness or use powerful drugs, such as stimulants. These hallmarks of genuine mental illness might be proposed during a criminal defense, but they often are successfully challenged at trial. Although usually manageable, psychopathy is not curable.

www.slate.com...]Indian government statistics

Adding to the bleak picture of the treatment of women in India, the Indian government released its national crime statistics last week finding that 8,233 women were killed in the country last year due to disputes over dowry payments. That’s equivalent to almost one death every hour. The conviction rate for such crimes was 32 percent.

en.metapedia.org...

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I had encounters with this one man about 2 decades ago, (an acquaintance) and I was both super smitten with and afraid of him at the same time. There was no overt reason for the fear, no Hannibal in a mask. He totally fit what we now see as all the criteria listed for a sociopath/psychopath/narcissist type. He turned out to be a stalker. His entertainment was triangulating people against each other like watching bugs in a jar. Being in his presence drained all the life out of me energetically speaking. Like someone left with little blood by Lestat. But his attractivity was an electrical jolt I have never felt before or since.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Text Purplereply to post by LUXUS

Hi there Luxus

I do not intend an argument. That being said, I sincerely wish only to help inform.
First off though, I was a Registered Nurse, then got my Bachelorette in Nursing followed by a few off shoot specialties to Nursing in other areas leading eventually into becoming a Registered Psychiatric Nurse with a Bachelor Degree in Mental Health. In total, about 10 years of training when averaged out. & 30+ years of Nursing all together.
Now, we had these children whom we looked after, who for most of their pre adult lives, lived in group homes similar to McDonald Youth Homes for children usually 5-18 year olds.
These Particular homes had names such as, " Rainbow House or Birchwood Place." ( Those are not actual names of any of the houses I know, merely examples ) The Home names were discreet for reasons I can't say.

The children you speak of were, in the world of Psychiatry, called, " Soulless." Though Christianity claims that any baby born soulless cannot thrive, therefore soulless humans are an impossibility in their points of view. Though, they are far more dangerous than you stated. A Christian despite possibly being a Scientist will not believe a child born without a soul can possibly live, yet in the older Bibles such as the book JOB, it clearly states some children born without Souls becoming rulers such as the one Ceaser & being very evil, cruel, sadistic and worse.

I have worked at a few of these, " Homes. " Thankfully short term but not short term enough for me. They had main control of these homes with the exceptions of entrance/exit ways, kitchen's or our station area behind wire & plexi-glass & locked.

Basically, all they learned was to become better actors. And the false feelings matching to their eyes? Very rare. Though you are right about their eye pupils. Most of these children's eyes look black their eye pupils so large it is difficult to see the true colours, mainly.

They have no real conscience. One latched to me & didn't bat an eye over his Grandpa's passing yet was upset when with his Father at a Hospital walking down the hall, saw me with wires, tubes & machines all over & made his Father talk to me. His Father told me that for some reason, his son was scared for my life. He thought it meant the boy had feelings. Then he said the boy had been ill since I'd been away, which was why they were also there. That the boy couldn't sleep, looked anemic, had no energy & had even been fevered & vomiting. The last two not symptoms of anemia. Yet had been pale with blackish eye circles. Then the boy came into my room but looking health, ruddy & wanting to leave.

Like your third kind of, " Vampire." Well in Psych, we were taught of people who seem to get jacked on other peoples energy but mostly, from their emotions often referred to as a," Psychic Vampire."
Well, where else but a hospital filled daily with so much emotion?

For me, this proved the Theory of the Psychic Vampire. So a soulless boy who is also what is called a Psychic Vampire. But that is just an umbrella term for something not fully understood yet much like the word Fibromyalgia. Just an umbrella term for an unknown, painful, joint & muscle disease without any real known cause yet is very real.

Finally, I'd like to leave you with a little food for thought.
Why are these children kept around when we know they usually end up as killers? Not serial killers, killers just to see if they can feel anything or worse?

Well every child who hit 18 at each house I worked, were picked up by Military Men/Army/ Navy & other similar. Do YOU suppose that would be why these children are kept & kept extremely well, with a ton of outside funding & no real punishments for their actions?
Just asking....

Sweet Dreamz to you lol!

Well Topic, Thx.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Who am I to argue with statistics. What a laugh though, 97% of psychopaths are males. I guess the one female that is the most lethal predator of them all gets a free ride and is overlooked....
There is definitely a link between power and this so called condition but it would be foolish to think it has anything to do with gender.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Who knows for sure. There is the testosterone theory though, which hasn't been unproven.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Only a few studies have examined hormones in psychopathy, and results have been mixed. It has been suggested that because hormone systems are highly interconnected, it may be important to examine multiple systems simultaneously to gain a clearer picture of how hormones work together to predispose for a certain construct. In the present study, we attempt to clarify the role of the hormones cortisol and testosterone in psychopathy by examining both hormones in a community sample of 178 adults demonstrating a wide range of psychopathy scores. Results showed that psychopathy scores were associated with an increased ratio of testosterone (baseline) to cortisol responsivity to a stressor. Psychopathy was not associated with either of these measures independently or with baseline cortisol levels. These findings suggest that these highly interconnected hormone systems may work in concert to predispose to psychopathy.

edit on 18-1-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join