It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough of this! Get up and move! Havok's Hatred#

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Call it as you see it. Stop being afraid of offending someone. I am calling out any Americans that fit the category and try to stay "politically correct". You a politician? No? Get over it. Stop allowing the media to run you. We all have morals. Use them.
So someone gets all butthurt over a comment. Grow some. It is the internet and everyone has courage until the fight comes to their face. Trust my own experience, people lose their toughness when approached by a real person. Make these people own their words!

Stop complaining and do something. Stand up for yourself and those you love. Stand up for things you believe in! We don't have to take this laying down. We are able to fight and it begins with you! I don't mean physically fight either, fighting in all manners begins with knowledge! How are we going to defend ourselves if we don't fight for what is right?

Things need to be said, not on some internet forum, but outside in the real world. Get over yourself and say what you mean! Someone doesn't treat you well? Tell them. Don't hide behind fear! This nation is full of enough scaredy-cats. We don't need anymore. Know your rights!

Stand strong for whatever you believe in! Fight for a cause and give your life meaning, wherever it may be! Tell your family you love them. Time is a terrible thing to waste.

Get off your ass and work! Want to look good? Work! Stop shoveling food down your throat and get moving! We humans are built to move! Not sit still waiting for our next television show to air. Come on people we are giving our country a bad name! The world calls us "obese"! What the hell are you waiting for? Someone to lit a fire under your butt? Here's a match! Get going!
Oh what's that another excuse? No time? Bull. Too tired? Bull. Kids? Bull. Pains and aches? Bull. All these ailments can be alleviated with movement and actions. Healthy foods. Good God people there are exercise videos everywhere now! NO MORE EXCUSES.

Tell your family you love them again...
If someone is attacking you in any way, mentally or physically, fight back!
Do not become one of those people. Do something.

Make a move.

/rant

I just lost my grandmother a few days ago to cancer. We knew it was coming and she fought for about a year. She was a fighter through and through. She didn't take crap from anyone and was always moving until the day she died. One of the things we had in common was our ability to see how pathetic this nation is becoming and how much we are wasting on feeding ourselves to death. I loved her even with her faults. I am sorry to come off as a mean person grandma...I really am. I will try to be patient but you know me...I can only take so much. You meant the world to me and I will see you again...

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Sounds like you're mad as hell, and not gonna take it anymore. Me too.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by caterpillage

Not mad as hell. I am tired of excuses.

All I hear is how we "can't".

I want to hear..."I went out and tried and it works!"

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

Sorry for your loss man.

To add to your thread...can't means
Certainly
Am
Not
Trying.

Inspiring a person is a tough thing...people will always have excuses as to why they can't do something....kick those excuses in the mouth.

Happy new years Havok.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Thanks, Drums. I appreciate it. Excellent addition to this thread.

You are exactly right in every aspect. Kick them excuses in the teeth!
We need less talk and more action.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Sorry Bro...Been there

I would of liked your Grandma.

We are PCing ourselves right out of a Nation.

You're right....Time to get off the couch.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I am also guilty at times. But what if we have accepted the defeat and just want what little comfort is available?

Really, what is there to fight for at this stage?

The country is OVER RAN by foreigners that STOLE what few jobs were left. The country is bankrupt and there is NO WAY OUT.

America won't be great again, why? the only reason it was great post ww2 is we were the only manufacturing nation not turned to rubble.

Now that over HALF the country is broke, there are NO adequate good paying jobs for a significant number of people, what is there?

We are defeated. The baby boomers REFUSED to listen to their elders. (who called them the ME generation).

Personally, I don't think America getting better will help, then EVEN MORE 3rd world Immigrants will FLOOD in,
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do something? What exactly?

Vote? yeah thats funny Pollyanna logic. who COUNTS the vote?
Protest ? Yeah good one, the REDCOATS are 'just following orders" dont blame them.
Move? Where to?
Get a Job? wow, that will work. everyone can become the working poor.

Nope, sorry, but if working will mean you are still poor, why contribute to someone ELSE getting rich?

The game is rigged!

Not participating in a RIGGED game is 1,000 times better than continuing it.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

havok
reply to post by caterpillage

Not mad as hell. I am tired of excuses.

All I hear is how we "can't".

I want to hear..."I went out and tried and it works!"

"can't"............you don't hear it from me

"I went out and tried and it works"............I volunteer at a hospice facility, so yes "it works"; I hold the hands of dying people that have no one else to give them some love as they check out. It may not be a big deal in the grand scheme of things; at least I'm trying to make a positive difference in my community. What are you doing?

edit on 5-1-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

We are PCing ourselves right out of a Nation.

When people get politically correct on me....I tell them that I refuse to see you and treat you like the child you want to be.

I recently had someone get offended by something i said and they asked me to not be LIKE THAT.
I told them if they can't handle an adult conversation,they might have some intellectual growing up to do....and no...I say what I want the way I want to and will not cower to pc garbage.

Fight it and see through it.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

Doesn't only apply to America....it's the same the world over - boils my piss at times.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

“If the rule you followed brought you to this, of what use was the rule?”
― Cormac McCarthy, No Country for Old Men

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

HanzHenry
The game is rigged!

Not participating in a RIGGED game is 1,000 times better than continuing it.

We are at the end of the game of monopoly in amerika...you know, at the end where the person that is the richest and that will obviously win, decides to "bargain" with you.

"Oh, I'm a good person, just give me your waterworks and I'll clear that debt right?"
"Well, you can give me 100$ on your next turn...let's game on!"

And why does the winner do this?
To amass the most money he can before the game ends.

What will this money be used for?
Well, absolutely nothing at all... other than the ongoing enslavement of the person in debt.

Why would everything need to be bought with the almighty monopoly money that was created in the first place by the people enslaving us till every last penny we have is divided in 2 just for their own egoistical, destructive and useless purpose.

The game ends when we get up and say : "SCREW YOU, we don't need your monopoly money."

Oh and ANOOOTHER THING! ...

No, I'm done :p

I still enjoyed your rant Havok, don't get me wrong...
edit on 5-1-2014 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by theMediator

MONOPOLY.. the game was designed as an allegory for the US.

EXACTLY right,

Imagine a version of monopoly where all players were forced to play, the game never started over, and you had to take the seat of your father/mother.

The guy who is winning is able to pass down ALL the winnings to his kid.

This IS THE RICH,.. who would play that game?

Or, the game IS started over, only that some get to keep the winnings from previous rounds.

who would play that either?

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

Same situation here in the UK people seem to be in a silent spiral of doom to afraid to speak out and do something, crippling political correctness has been deployed as a tool of social engineering to quiet people and it has worked so far... but that old saw blade is missing a lot of teeth nowadays and people are tired and broke so In my estimation we are not far off people taking action just out of necessity.

I say this because I have got out and talked to people and have been surprised that previously "P.C" people as I call them have started to change their tune of late, I even had an interesting conversation with a local tramp who seemed to be well educated on various topics ranging from the Illuminati to bankers & even mkultra.
So as the OP says get out there in other words De-Compartmentalize yourself and talk to people you normally would not you may be surprised at some of the responses you find.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

I am glad you asked what I am doing.
I train as much as possible and keep an active lifestyle. I am not talking about philanthropy.

But I believe this is taking a different turn...I am talking about being active and healthy. That leads to stronger wills and more powerful means. We all can do alot more when we aren't stuffing our faces. This nation needs it's people to become more active mainly because with apathy come complacency. Who is going to fight when all they want to know is where their next meal comes from?

I am helping people learn the difference between complacency and confidence. I am getting off my ass and working at being able to pull my own weight in this God-forsaken land and I will not allow this country to ruin me. I am staying active and not becoming a mindless drone.

This rant was developed to merely state that people need to get out and move. Get off their asses and stop sitting around gaining more and more weight. We are beyond looking pathetic. I know it isn't everyone and there are alot of people who do unimaginably good things, but I still see lives wasting away at Walrusmart because the cheapest food is junk food.

I do not want this nation to keep going down the toilet because we all need another cheeseburger. There is a time and a place to sit and relax, believe me I know. But you should earn that time, it shouldn't be the majority of your day. Maybe if people didn't waste so much money on food, and eat three times as much as they should, they would notice the nation crumbling around them.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Your post brought to mind the kid's movie "Wall-e" I think it was called. I caught part of it on tv the other day (don't ask
and all the people turned into big fat slobs who were always laying down on loungers, could not longer walk or do anything for themselves, and just slurped up drinks and lived in a virtual world, waited on by robots.

One of them looked up at the stars after taking off their virtual visor.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I got banned from CNN
for not be politically correct. I never even said anything that bad. It disturbs me when I see comments that aren't vulgar or anything, getting deleted. -That's trying to silence someones opinion, and it isn't right. Political correctness will be the death of us all. I like to hear the truth. No sugar-coating, just say it the way it is. Oh well. I don't like CNN anyway, I just happened to see some snarky news piece that I had to call out. I also find it amusing how a lot of these places are shutting down their comment sections because they are getting too many opposing comments! lol

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I sent this article from another website to my son and a friend the other day because it rang so true to me. It's like going in to the locker room at half time when you're down three goals and having the coach plant his size 13 between your cheeks. I recommend everyone read it and meditate on it a while - www.cracked.com... If nothing else you ought to watch the video "Glengarry Glenross Speech". I don't think anyone can stand Alec Baldwin but he gives a great performance in that one scene and I think it's the only scene he's in in the movie.

new topics

top topics

join