It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[BL] Outsiders view

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Not sure how the games work on here, or exactly what the idea is, but from reading some of the posts you generally are posting information regarding the imagery and wordings.

So with this in mind thought you might like to know that alot of labyrinths are deigned use geometric theory, designed for meditation.

There is actually a society for labyrinths believe it or not

www.labyrinthsociety.org...

If someone wouldn't mind actually posting what your supposed to do for these games I would be grateful, ie what the aim of the game is

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Welcome Bondi, this game has just begun so it will be easy for you to catch up. Basically we came across this site: blacklabyrinth.com... , located at the bottom of ATS and ID.com. I will be posting clues as we recieve them on this site: click here.

Basically we need to "solve" the site, wiether there is a hidden message in the words or images, telling us where to go from there. Right now I am not sure if we still need another clue before being able to figure it out, or if we have all we need.

Good luck and welcome to the game!

---pineapple

[edit on 20-11-2004 by pineappleupsidedown]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Thanks for the info.

The fact that they have used a labyrinth would denote only one way. Although there are many paths they all lead to the same place and regardless of which route you take you will reach the middle.

Would make you presume that the area to concentrate on is the centre. Has anyone managed to increase the size of the centre image, save time if some one has already done it, looks like a triangle, crescent and circle but due to the movement.

As for the use of latin, difficult one, the words as individuals can have many meanings and the title itself will have numerous translations.

Am I to take it that the information given on this single page contains the location of a second site, or has a particular meaning that needs to be solved?

Sorry as a new person to the site and the game just seeing a web page with no links as a game is a little vague

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Try here
for access to all the game threads. Some have the translations of the latin, some have links to labyrinth sites....dig in!

What it means, where it leads...??????

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I like this quote from the link posted above....

"The labyrinth is an archetype of transformation. Its transcendant nature knows no boundaries, crossing time and cultures with ease. The labyrinth serves as a bridge from the mundane to the divine. It serves us well."

new topics

top topics

join